Past To Present!: Do You Remember?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

Hicaara top one, Micaara bottom one.

>3< This is sorta like a filler to learn more about Buru's past.

.::.Story Start::.

*.*.::Your POV::.*.*

*.*.::Your POV::.*.* Our Heads wipped in his direction. "A-a mission?" I quetioned. "Yes, you are to travil to the land Hidden In the Snow. There you will meet the twin princes, Hicaara and Micaara." He said handing me the pick of the princes. (Me: The pic above) "And?" Aka pushed on. "And, you will befriend them Mabe even more." I could feel my cheeks fizzle as an image of Deidara popped into my head. "Then we will send two others to exterminate them." That when I freaked. "Exterminate them!? For what reason!?" I protested. "They were the only two who survived when we attacked them. The Land of Snow was seacretly spying on us. That's why I was gone for so long." Konan whispered in my ear with a hand on my shoulder. My face shaddowed. 'Why?' "This mission will grant you membership to the Akatsuki. You leave this evening." With that he left. We all fell silent. Especially me. "Buru?" Aka questioned. "I should get my stuff ready." My body quickly shifted up and rushed out of the room and into my bedroom. Quietly shutting the door with a click.

>>Afternoon>>

I was waiting in the cave part of the hideout. I wore a short sleaved (black) T-shirt with blue shorts that reached my knees. Aka's expression was making my nerves go one edge. "What?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest. "The princes...do they remind you of someone?" She asked. I thought for a moment, then shook my head. "Really think, who does it look like?" My mind searched the deepest depths of my brain till I reached one final conclution. "No...no...nonononono!" She covered my mouth and brought me into a ti8ght embrace. My eyes allready starting to moisin. "I-It can't-t be....him."

//Flashback//

Tears were streaming down my face like Nigara Falls. The wounds and cut on my body spilling over blood down my arms and legs. "You like this, huh!? Do you like me hurting you like this!?" Skylar screamed at me while taking a deep gash on my bicep with a shard of broken glass from the window. "Ahh! Please!.....S-stop." I begged holding my arm. There was a small click behind his back. "You just won't quit will you?" He whispered in my ear. I saw the shiny metal in his hand. "You just won't stop me hurting you. Ha! Ha ha ha!" Just then he bursted out laughing. More tears dripped all over my clothes as he just laughed and laughed. The gun swayed from side to side. "Ha ha ha! I'll just have to kill you." He growled out with a psychotic grin. His eyes were shadowed, but I could feel them burn holes in my head. "Time to die! Ha ha ha ha!" He lunged towards me. My eyes clenched tight. Boom Silence was heard. Slowly, I peeked out of one eye, then widening them to this sight. There he lay on the ground with a smoking pistol under his chin. and a hole through his head. "S-Skylar?" I questioned. It was over. He was gone. My heart was racing along with my mind spinning "Aka...Aka please. Find me." I whispered as my eyes closed and I was slipped into the darkness. Covered in my own blood.

Beep

Beep

"Buru....?"

Beep

Beep

"Wake Up. Please lil' sis."

My eyes drifted open slowly. A bright light blinding me. "Buru! Wake up, please." I heard Aka beg in my ear. "Aka?" My voice was croaked and dry. Her eyes were streaming with tears as she pulled me in a tight hug. "Come on lil' sis. It's me. I'm here." Tears started to cloud my eyes as I clutched onto her for dear life. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should of listened to you." I whispered as she brushed my tears and her's away. "I'm just so glad you're ok." Just then the doctor walked into my hospital room. "Ahhh, Moring sleepy head. Feeling better?" He asked. I nodded and squeezed Aka's hand. "We were able to tend to all your wounds. The only one you needed stitches for was the one on your arm." He rolled up m sleeve to reveal six stitches closing the deep wound. "It will leave a scar, but we can remove it if you'd like too." My eyes shifted between Aka, the doctor, and my arm. "No, I'll keep it." A small smile cracked on my lips. "It'll be a reminder not to be an idiot again." He nodded and gave out a faint chuckle. "Well said my dear. Well said." He said before leaving again. "I don't think that will help." My head tilted at Aka. "You’re always going to be an idiot." We laughed. I didn't feel pain anymore. The wound didn’t kill me, just made me stronger from that day forward. (Me: Song reference! Ha!)

//Now//

I rolled up my right sleeve and looked at the pale scar. It was about 3 inches long, but didn't hurt me anymore. "I can do this." I whispered to myself. Aka pulled back and stared me square in the face. "He won't hurt me anymore. I won't get hurt anymore." She grinned and placed a small kiss on my forehead just like mom would. "That's my girl." I laughed and rubbed my forehead. "Brings back memories, huh?" She laughed. I nodded, remembering my mother.

//Flashback//

Her hair was long and the color of old leafs in autumn. It was silky smooth. I loved to braid it or brush it out. Her eyes were sky blue with pale skin to match. "Mama!" I called running up to her. Holding out my first A I got since I started first grade. Her smile was so pretty I always wanted to look like he when I grew up. She got on her knees and hugged me close. Kissing me on the forehead and saying, "That's my girl." I would never forget how she always thought of others before herself. "Mary." My father....a bitter opposite. He was tall and bulky. Hair short with the color of mud. He was a drunk. Always at a bar or drinking at home. "Where's dinner? I'm starving." He said with a grunt flopping on the couch from a day at work. I peered around the corner with my paper clutched to my chest. "It's not done yet...dear." She swallowed down. My father spotted me out of the corner of hi eye. "Hey squirt." I moved closer with shaky legs and a rapid heart. "What's that?" I held out my drawing to him. I was a picture of a bird I got an A on. "What is that?" He asked with a discussed face. "Some kind of sh!t fest?" it made my heart sink in my chest. "I-It's a p-picture I drew." I whispered with a stutter. He got up and crushed it in his fist. "It's crap. That's what it is." My drawing was thrown in the trash as if it was nothing. "She's only in first grade, Mike." My mother defended me as I rushed behind her. He approached her with a steamed face. My grip on her dress tightened. "It's crap. If only..." He railed off. "If only I gave birth to a boy instead of two girls?" My mother questioned. The sound of flesh on flesh rang through my ears. "That little b!tch Samara or whatever that read head's name is, is not my daughter. Get that through your thick f^cking skull already." Then he walked away without a word. And out the door. It was true. Before my father, my mother was with a redheaded male. They soon gave birth to my sister. Later he died in a car crash with my father now. They said it was an accident, but I still didn't believe it. "M-mama?" She rubbed her eyes and turned around. Her cheek still red from the smack of his hand. "It’s ok honey, Mama's fine." She squatted down and hugged me close. I brushed her bangs back and kissed her on the forhead. "That's my girl." I giggled as she laughed. "Go get Samantha and tell her diner is almost ready." She said as I nodded and raced to go get my sister.

//Now//

Itachi and Kisame then walked in. "You guys ready to go?" The blue skinned male asked with a huge grin. We nodded and followed them out the cave. Hopefully this time, the past won't repeat itself.

(Chibi: Yay! Unicorns and rainbows are living in my cereal bowl while drinking apples! XD)