The Seacret Plan: The New Girl Is My New Enimie?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

Dun Dun Dun~

[MEMO!!!!: PLEASE READ!!!!]

Ok I'm not going to candy coat it, but......I NEED HELP ON MY STORIES! ;A; I have absolutely lost all creative thinking in one day. I don't know how it happened I just did. So if you guys (My loyal, awsome readers) could like poast on my wall some fresh ideas I will give those people sneek peaks to the upcomeing chapters! Yeah. I know I'm awsome. >:3

*.*.::Pein's POV::.*.*

Madara was angrily throwing kifes at various trees outside. "What has gotten into you? Aka and Buru's training has increaced rapidy. They are almost eligable for-" He cut me off by a blade wizzing mimimeters from my head. The blank stare on my face remained. "That's not the point." His mask threw off his face in a fit of anger. "The point is the girl. She's falling for that blond terrorist." My eyes rolled in annoyince. "That dosn't explain why you're so upset." He glared at me, flashing his sharingan. Even though he knew it would not fase me. "I want the girl, Nagato." The tip of the kunai lifted my chin. A drissle of blood slipping down my neck. "And I won't stop untill I get her." He pulled on his mask again and started walking back to the base. "And how do you suppose you're going to do that?" He stoped for a moment. Looking over his shoulder at me. "Do I ever dissapoint on my word?" With that he dissapeard behind the trees. Whatever he was planning, it wasn't good.

*.*.::Your POV::.*.*

I hummed the song "Fireflys" by Owl City (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYWqRq9QTxg&noredirect=1  Naruto vid of it) in my head as I was washing dishes. "You would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflys lit up the sky as I fell asleep." I sang. "Buru." I cocked my head back to see Aka. "Hey. What's up?" I smiled brightly. Though her features not the same. "Are you ok?" Her gaze looked down while rubbing up her arm. "Oh my god....," She looked up at me. "Sasori you didn't he!" I bellowed with tears streaming down my face. "What!? NO!" Completely ignoring her I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and stated, "It's ok. We'll raise this baby properly." She rolled her eyes and waked me on the head. "Would you listin?" She snapped pushing me off. My arms folded. "Do you think....Madara is acting weird?" She whispered the last part. My head shook. "I think he's up to something so...just watch where you walk. Okay?" I was still confused about what she ment, but I nodded and smiled, "Ok." Just then Pein walked in with a long blond girl. My eyes widened. She was so pretty. Much prettier then Aka or me. "Aka, Buru. This is Amane." He pushed the girl forward. "She will be assisting you in......what ever it is that you do to keep this place from falling apart." He sighed. Sweat drops leaked of my forhead. "Her room is next door to your's." Then he left us alone. Darn you aquward silence! "Hi. I'm Buru." I said sticking out my hand. Her lime green eyes looked me up, down and scoffed. "You seriously acspect me to touch...you?" She laughed. My hand lowered. She strutted out with her golden blond hair flicking over her shoulder. We peeked out the door just as she passed Didara and Sasori. Complete eye to contact with the blond terrorist! My eyes quickly turned misty as my nose burnt red. "Who's that, hm?" Deidara said with a smerk as they turned around and watched her leave. Sasori shrugged and turned back around, but stoped. "Deidara." He turned around but paused aswell. I was standing in the doorway with my hand tu my mouth. Tears just aching to fall. "Buru-" I cut him off but pushing past them and running to my room. Slambing and locking the door behind me.

.::Aka's POV::.

Deidara was at a lost for words. My eyes glared an icy stare. "Waita' go, jack a$$." I spat pushing past them and rushing to Buru. My hand knocked on the door. "Go away!" She hollared. I could hear the sadness and dispare in her voice. "Come on. Please open the door." It creaked open as she rubbed her eyes. "What?" My body slipped inside and locked the door behind me. Squeezing her tight against my chest. "I-I can't g-get my h-heart broken a-again." She wimpered as I laied her on the bed. Tucking her in. "You won't. I won't let that happen." I soothed coaming her hair back as she gently fell asleep. 'I can't let it happen again.'

(Chibi: Ohhhhh! What does Buru mean when she says "Can't let her heart broken again?" Find out next time on Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening!)