Forgiving you: Am I That Jelouse?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

(BTW, little ertedness, but just alittle)

.:: Meanwhile::.

~Aka's POV~

I sat in the back of the room I was given with my legs curled into my chest. Still repeating the events that occurred not too long ago.

//Flashback//

I peeked over Sasori's shoulder to look at the cat girl he was talking to. Her wavy hair glistened over shoulders in the sunlight. Her eyes were a light sea foam green; as well as her ears and tail. "I didn't think you would come crawling back so soon. Miss me that much?" She asked seductively while placing the palms of her hands on his chest. "That could be one of the reasons." He smirked. Blood boiled in my veins like a kettle's steam. Face flushed with anger along with hands clenched into fists. "None the less," She removed her hands and turned around. "Good to see you again. Pease come in." She walked into the cottage like house with Boris following not to close behind. Sasori tuned back to me with a hand stretched out. But raised a brow as he caught a glimpse at my features. "Aka, are you alright?" He asked. I stomped right past him ignoring his question. I followed the purple and light green cat people though the house before coming at a stop at a door. "This will be your room, Sasori and..." She looked towards me for a name. "Aka." I mumbled crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Aka, right. I need to speak with you in private, Sasori, later." Hiroki said before walking off with the surprisingly quit Boris. I slid open the sliding door and stepped inside. The room was set up with a low table with coutions in the back. A large futon in the center with extra blankets at the end. And two doors to which I believe lead to the bathroom and closet. I slipped off my bag and sat it next to me in the empty corner opposite to the front door. Legs curled up into my chest. Sasori stood in the door way just...staring at me. My arms hugged my legs closer as my head rested so it was looking at the wooden wall. The door shut along with a small click. Can sliding doors lock? I looked up to nothing. He left me...alone, angry, and upset. "Ahhh!" I threw my bag across the room. Holding back the tears that wanted to fall.

//Now//

Slowly, the door started to slide open. I didn't move an inch, to tired and worn out. Crested over tears stained my cheeks. The door shut again as my eyes drooped open. Sasori squatted in front of me in different clothes then the ones we arrived in. They were baggy black pants with a white T-shirt. I could see the image on the container that held his heart out of the corner of my eye through the white cloth. "Aka." He called. I lifted my head up to match the level of his. Slowly, he leaned in and pressed our lips together again. One hand lifting my chin higher. I caved in and kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me forward so he laied on the floor with my body hovering over his. Legs at either side of his waist. His lips were warm rather than cold and he tasted like sugar. Making me crave him more. My fingers tangled in his bright red locks as he flipped us over. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him in closer to me. Enjoying the sweet sensation of his pale lips to mine before I finally had to break for air. My lungs in sharply and quickly for oxygen. He kissed around my face and some down my neck. He slicked his fingers in with mine and held them above my head. We stared at each other for a moment. My cheeks were a bright pink as well as the tips of my ears. "Why were you so upset?" He asked in a hushed whisper. My eyes looked away from his for a moment. "I don't know. Just seeing you and Hiroki acting that way...It's stupid, I know." He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Hiroki is an old friend of mine, yes, but you are the one I care for that way." His eyes locked with mine. "Besides," A sly smirk curled up on his lips. "You're the only one who I can keep in this position." I looked down and flushed a deep red, already squirming and wiggling under him. He just chuckled as I was locked in that...erted position. My lip quivered with a tomato face to match. Eyes wide to watch his every move. He started to kiss up and down my neck at a painfully slow rate. His teeth brushed past a spot in the crook of my neck and collar bone, making me gasp. He sliced down on that spot, and biting at my flesh. It hurt for a moment, but slowly eased away as a stuttered moan leaked through my lips. He continued to do this in various spots of my neck until his name rolled off my tongue. Bite marks were littered all around my neck as he leaned up. Admiring his work. My face and ears were flushed the darkest maroon possible. Almost the color of my hair! Slowly, he sat up and pulled me into his lap. Resting his head on my shoulder as my arms wrapped around his neck. "We need to go now." He stated standing up with a hand helping me to my feet. "Where are we going?" I asked with cooling cheeks. He paused for a moment at the door. "To see Buru." He said walking out. My eyes widened in shock. Snapping into reality, I raced out the door to catch up with the red haired ninja.

(Chibi: If you blushed during this chapter, that means you're a . -w- :D)