Coming Back!: Are You Really Wanted?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

OMG! Your face smells like ! :D

>>The Next Day>>

~Sasori's POV~

"Deidara." He grumbled and rolled to his side. "Deidara, get up." I ordered. His eye popped open to a glare. "What?" My arms crossed. "Time to get up." He moaned and sat up. Rubbing his eye and ruffling his hair. I waited impatiently till he finally walked out of the bathroom. "Now what, hm?" He pulled a cigerete out of his pocket. By brow furrowed. "I didn't know you smoked. He shrugged and looked at his feet. The tar stick hanging loosely in his lips. "Don't tell me," He glanced up at me for a moment. "Youstarted smoking to get back at Buru, huh?" He snapped in an instant. "I can try new things, you know! My whole world doesn’t revolve around her, hm!" The cigarette was thrown on the floor and stomped under his heel. We fell silent for a moment. My light brown eyes staring at the blond. "Deidara," My palm stretched out as he dug in his pocket and pulled out a pack. Only one was missing. "Don't beat yourself up." The cancer sticks were tossed out the window. What could I do? The kid was going to start smoking before he was even old enough to drink. "Thanks." He mumbled. We left the hotel room to the freezing world outside. "So, what do we do, hm?" He asked with his hands shoved in his pockets. I thought for a moment, then let out a deep sigh. (Me: Seriously, can he breathe with no lungs?) "We do what we were scent here for, learn about the land and record the process of their mission." His mind drifted away for a moment, but returned with an ice glare. "You know I can't do that. Yu can’t do th-" "What else are we suppose to do Deidara? Tell Pein that we didn't do what we were ordered to do because we were allitle pissed at them?" I asked cutting his sentence short. A large lump slipped down his throat. "Fine, but I'll see Aka, hm. I..." he didn't have to say anymore. I really didn't feel like seeing her anyway. "Fine, I'll meet you back at the hotel by tonight." With a simple nod we turned our backs to each other and walked off.

~Your POV~

I was in the main streets of the town again. Micaara right my side. "Yu know you didn't have to come with me." I laughed. He shrugged and turned a corner with me. "I know." We entered a small craft shop. "Hello, welcome to Winter Crafts. My name is..." The employee grew silent for a moment glancing at Micaara. Her cheeks flushing pink. "Is Nancy, how may I help you?" I thought for a moment then snapped my fingers. "Can you show me where you guys have the clay." She lead us to the back of the store. There, I skimmed over the multiple tools and clay to choose from. "I'll be right back." Micaara said walking off in some other direction. Finally I found the clay I was looking for. "Micaara?" I called peering over the corner. A gasp started to in my mouth but was silenced by my hand clapping over my mouth. There he stood, lip locked with the girl, Nancy. His hand starting to rub up the inside of her shirt. "Stop it." She said playfully breaking the kiss. He pulled out a card from his pocket and handed it to her. "Tonight, 9:00. Your place." The girl had deep red cheeks as her head slowly nodded. "Give me a ring later." That’s when he started to turn around. I sunk back into the isle and grabbed one of the lower shelves with my free hand. 'Th-that jerk!' Suddenly, someone spun me around by my shoulders making me yelp in shock. "Hey." Micaara smiled. It felt like my soul completely darkened. "Hey." He followed me to the register where I purchased the clay. Good thing that the casher was an old man. We left the shop and made our way back to the house. Not one of us spoke the entire time. "Are you ok?" He asked as the large door shut behind us. "Yeah, fine. Why?" My face was twisted into a fake happy grin. He bought it and shrugged. I guess Aka did teach me a thing or too. He walked to his room on the upper levels as I made my way to the room he let me use. Gently shutting the door with a soft click. Then flopping n my bed with the two pound lump of clay right beside me. I hated this mission. A hated that girl. I hated Micaara. I hated not being with Aka right beside me. I hated...everything. "Buru...you fool." I sighed coming my fingers through my hair. For some obscured reason, I had an inspiration. Crabbing the bag of clay I rushed into the bathroom and started to mold the thick doe. 'Deidara...this is your present.' I grinned getting right down to work.

>>2 hours later>>

"Almost done...." I sighed happily. "Hey, Buru-chan." My skin crawled at the sound of Micaara calling my name. "In the bathroom. What is it?" I asked in an uncaring tone. "I'm going out for awhile. Be back soon." I heard my door creek shut after that. 'Idiot.' My eyes rolled in annoyance. Taking my mind off of it, I went back to molding my sculpture. "Almost done and....there." It was completed. My sculpture of a small white bird. A smaller version of Deidara's birds we used to fly on. After blowing it with a blow dryer, it was hard enough to pick up. (Me: Doesn’t really work. Show of hands, who’s a kiln in their bathroom? I thought so.) Just then there was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. Nothing but silence was heard. I washed off my hands and reached for the door, swinging it open. A hand was pushed over my mouth to keep me from gaping."It's just me." Sasori whispered. After the near heart attack, I brushed away i hand. "Wh-wht are you doing here?" I whispered. "Pein sent Deidara and I to find out how your mission was going." It made my heart skip a beat at the sound of his name. (Me: Deidara's. Not Pein's. For those of you confused >:3) But the mission.... Tears started to cloud my eyes as I tried to brush them away. "D-Deidara is here? Why didn't he come and see me?" I asked. A brow was arched. "N-not that I'm upset that you're here, but....um..." He huffed and leaned against the marble sink. "Yesterday we saw you in the music room with prince Micaara. I guess the way you were smiling as you two were playing that piano....It made him feel," A large lump slipped down my throat as he finished with, "Unwanted anymore." 'Wh-what do you mean!? Of course he's wanted. He's all I was able to think about when Pein told us about the mission." My cheeks grew hot red in flushing embarrassment. He was in deep thought for a moment. Then turned his head to the side. "We saw Aka yesterday too." The knot in my stomach twisted. "Her and that b^stard of a prince..." He didn't say anything after that. We were silent to eachother. My hands cupped the clay bird and handed it out to him. "As a favor, can you please give this to Deidara and tell him what I told you?" I asked. With a simple nod, he took the bird and leaped out the window into the cold night. My heart was aching as my mind was spinning. Tears pooled over my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. 'Deidara, I'm so sorry.'

(Chibi: Dun dun duuuun!)