Meeting All The Members! A blush filled night?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

.::Story Start::.

*:*.::Your POV::.*:*

We sighed sadly as Pein stepped inside our room. He handed Aka a small black box and stepped out again. hutting the door behind him with a quiet slamb. "What was that about?" I asked taking a seat next to Aka. She shrugged and opened the small box. Two rings sat inside with a white symbol and a black backround. "What do you think it means?" Aka asked slipping one on her ring finger. "I don't know." I shrugged slipping the other one on. Then, there was a knock at the door. "Hello?" I grined at the voice. Reconising it anywhere. We sprang up and held our ears to the door. "Who is it?" Aka asked. "My name's Deidara, hmm." I shook my fits back and forth to stop from squealing. "Are Aka and Buru in there?" A second voice asked. Fineally, I swallowed a lump and opened the door. My hands bawled as I attempted not to grin. And failed. "Hi. I'm Deidara, hmm." He smiled shaking our hands. I nearly fainted. "Akasuna no Sasori." Sasori greeted with a bored stare. Aka's cheaks tinted pink. We were stuck speachless. The two members glanced at eachother. "And you are?" Deidara asked. I blinked and laughed nevously. "I'm B-Buru. That's Aka." I said gesturing to my sister. "Nice to meet you, hmm." "Hn." Sasori said? Walking off. The three of us followed behind. I twiddled with my two pointer fingers like Hinata would in situations like this. A strong hand was placed on my shoulder. Deidara looked down at me with a smerk. I flushed hot pink. "Don't worry. Stick with me and you won't get hurt, hmm." He winked. My blushed darkened as I looked away. He chuckled and removed his hand. We aproached a doorway with no door. A bright light blinding me from the dark hallway. We walked into what I believed to be the living room. My arms cluched around Aka's one arm as Itachi's icy star turned to us. Follwed by Kisame, Hidan, and Kakuzu. "Everyone this is Buru *points to me* and Aka *points to aka*, hmm." Deidara stated. "That is Itachi Uchiha." Sasori pointed. He gave us the chin and returned to the Tv. "Kisame Hoshikagi." He said pointing to the not so famous shark man. He grined with his sharp teeth and winked. "Hidan and Kakuzu." Sasori finished with a roll of his eyes. I waved shyly. "Hey you." Hidan called. I looked at Aka then pointed to myself. "Yeah you, ever heard of Jashin?" He smerked smuggly. "Pipe down Hidan, she isn't joining your stupid religion, hmm." Deidara stated stepping more in front of me. "OI! Shut the (F) up girly man!" Hidan hollared. He brushed it off and lead us into the kitchin. It was mostly a bland color much like the living room. A dineing room table with 12 chairs. I saw something move in the corner. Slowly, my feet glided towards it. Two yellow eyes popped open. I yelped and clinged on to the first thing I could. That just to happened to be Deidara. I flushed and climbed off of him. Moving behing Aka. "Stop scaring them Zetsu." Sasori crossed his arms. Zetsu sprouted out from the ground. (Chibi: Haha, plant puns) His sharp teeth dripping a red substance. Aka and I gulped and took a step back. He chuckled and his lips. "Hello." His white side greeted. "You look tasty. You wanna' get a bite?" His black half chuckled evily. My lower jaw started to chatter. "That's enough." Sasori said stepping in front of Aka. "Go and snack on someone else weed, hmm." Deidara growled stepped in front of me. Zetsu chuckled deeply again sinking back into the ground. "Uhhh, anyone else?" Aka asked. "Yeah just Konan and-" A loud screaming cut Deidara off. "And Tobi, hmm." He growled. Tobi burst into the room dog-piling on Deidara. "SEMPAI!" He cheared. "TOBI! GET THE (H) OFF OF ME ,HMM!" Deidara shouted pushing the masked man off of him. "Aka-than! Buru-than!" He glomped us both on the ground. "Tobi-Tun!" I cheared hugging him back as Aka struggled out of his grasp. Sasori and Deidara hoisted him off helping us up. "What the (H) Tobi!?" Aka hollared at him. He sniffled alittle. "B-But Tobi is just happy to see Aka-chan and Buru-chan again." He sniffed. I 'aww'ed and hugged his shoulders. "Don't worry Tobi-tun, Tobi's a good boy!" I giggled rubbing his spiky black hair. Following his childish language. I'm so gonna die! I cried in my head. TT^TT Tobi wrapped his arms around me and cheared. "Yeah! Tobi IS a good boy!" He mocked Aka and Deidara. Running out of the kitchen. All eyes turned to me with a 'WTF' look. I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head. "What?" I asked. Deidara sighed and rubbed his temples. "Nothing, hmm." Sasori and Deidara lead us to the front of the cave. We saw Pein talking with a blue haired woman. "Oi, Konan." Deidara called. She glanced at us and smerked. Pein dissapearing in a puff of smoke. She walked towards us. "Hello Deidara. Sasori." She glanced at us and smiled. She was roughly the same height as Aka. "You must be Aka and Buru. Welcome. I'm Konan." She pulled us away from the boys.  They shrugged and started their own conversation. "Hey, Pein told me how you guys got here." She whispered. We sweatdroped. "He did?" "Yeah and if you have the woman thing yet, just come and find me or ask one of the other members where my room is." She stated. We nodded and flushed madly. A laugh escaped her lips as she pulled us back over to the boys. "Alright, they're all yours." Just as Konan dissapeared into the hallway again, she turned and looked back at us. "Deidara, try not to get the girl pregnent. She's just a teen." She laughed off. My body boiled red. I begain to fall backwards. Aka caughtme while holding back a laughing fit. "Brat." Sasori sneared. "We're just gonna' ... *giggle* go to our room now." I turned back to the two members as Aka pulled me off. A wicked grin slapped across Deidara's cheaks with a grumpy pout supported by Sasori. She threw me on the bed and slambed the door shut. Laughing her heead off on the opposite bed. I wined and pouted, burrowing my head into my pillow. She soon calmed down and let out a deep sigh. "Hey." I peaked out of one eye. "What's that?" I looked on the floor. My eyes widened in shock. It was.....

(Chibi: Yet another cliff hanger! So much fun! I'f it gets alitle weird, just tell me and I'll fix it :D)