Festival Magic!: How Could you?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

(How you Look, but blond hair and blue eyes)

>>Later That Night>>

~Your POV~

The night was cool and frosted over. Snow and ice crunched under my feet at the festival continued to thrive all around me. The moon was full and high in the sky tonight. The mystical thrill of new life and love circled me. It was...magical. "Having a good time are we?" Micaara breathed in my ear so I could hear him under the loud noise of the villagers. His hands were held at my hips from behind. His hot breath making my neck hairs stand on end. Quickly, I spun around and nodded with a wide smile. He took my hand with his and lead me over to a small both. Hot steam blew on my face as we passed through the small flags with two intertwined dragons on them. One red one blue. We sat in the two center stools. A large man with balding hair was the only one working at that time. He turned around and greeted us with a smile. "Hello there, how may I help you?" His tone was nice and jolly. A familiar scent filled my nose as my mouth began to water. "Bakudan..." I whispered under my breath. "We have the finest bakudan in the town, little miss. Would you like to give it a try?" The man asked. My eyes shifted from Micaara then back to the man. "Y-yes, please." I stuttered shyly. Even though my inner self was cheering, "Heck yeah! Bring on the bakudan!" "I'll have the miso ramen." Micaara ordered. The man nodded and began to prepare our food. I pulled out a pair of chop sticks from the small container and split them apart. Eagerly holding both in each fist. Just then, a man in a hood walked in and sat down next to me. Micaara paid him no mind and dosed off for a bit. I glanced at the stranger from the corner of my eye. The stranger pulled his hood back as a curtain of blond hair fell from it. He laid his hood on the stool opposite to him. I still couldn't see his face, but the blond hair did seam familiar. "Here you go." he man cooking our food smiled handing it to us. The heavenly scent made my eyes glassy and mouth drool for the first bite. Just as I was about to dip my chopsticks in it, the man asked for the stranger’s order. "Bakudan, hm." I freezed in place. 'D-deidara? What is he doing here?! Wait, he isn't going to do the assassination now, is he!?' I cried in my head. "Buru?" Micaara placed a hand on my shoulder. "You ok?" He asked. I blinked a few times and nodded. "Yeah!" I smiled taking the first bite of my meal. It was pure heaven. The flavor melting in my mouth as I chewed very slowly. Savoring each bite. "Here you go." The man smiled handing Deidara his bowl. Or at least I hope it wasn't Deidara. He reached for a pair of chopsticks with one hand while the other was at his lap. I caught a glimpse of his palm. My jaw tightened. 'A mouth...of course. What else was I to expect?' I thought leaning on my left fist so I was looking in the opposite direction of Micaara. Deidara tucked his long bang behind his ear when I noticed something odd. The camera on his left eye was missing and his hair wasn't pulled up into a half pony tail. The long, blond locks almost sparkled in the dim light. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to touch it so bad. But how weird would that be touching someone else’s hair who you are suppose to not know because the guy your at the festival with is a target you have to kill and he thinks you're someone completely different than who you really are. And who you really are is someone who actually knows the person whose hair you're touching. Yeah, like that. His clear blue-green eyes glanced over at me for a moment. It seemed that time stopped completely. My throat closing in, making it hard to even breathe. His cheeks tinted pink as he turned back around. His bang covering half of his face again. After that, I focused on the hot meal in front of me. Doing that, time seemed to fly by. "Buru." "Huh?" I looked over to Micaara. "Hmm?" He asked holding a bundle of noodles to his lips. My head tilted in confusion. "N-never mind then." "Buru, it's me, hm." I looked around me once more. "Jeese, it's Deidara, hm. I'm talking to you telepathically." My eyes snapped to his direction. He was facing away from me while eating his meal. "How are you doing that?" I thought. He got the message and answered, "It's an old jutsu my clan taught me, hm." I was still confused about the whole scenario. But, doing the right thing, I pretended to understand. "Now listen, I'm going to pass you one of my clay spiders. Pin it to Micaara's clothes and lead him to an open area, hm." He instructed. My jaw flattened again. Teeth grinding with a piece of meat wedged in-between. 'H-he's going to blow him up?' Of course, why would I suspect any different? I mean, he's Deidara. The bumming terrorist who thinks art's a bang! None the less... "Ok, pass it to me." Without Micaara noticing, he handed me a small clay spider under the counter. Like passing a note to one another. The spider suddenly came to life; crawling up the sleeve of my kimono. My skin crawled as it moved until it came to a stop at my shoulder. Deidara and I didn't share anymore thoughts after that. Soon, Micaara and I finished and paid for our meals. Just as I was about to step into the clouded street, I glanced back to Deidara. He had his hand to his side. The mouth on his palm grinning wildly. My lips pursed into a smile as we entered the rampaging streets. Dozens of people were pushing our way past us to one direction. "What's happening!?" I hollered so Micaara could hear me. "Come on!" He took my hand and lead me though a gap between two buildings into a lightly wooded area. The noise from the festival fading the further we got till we finally reached an open clearing on a cliff. "The fireworks are happening soon. That's why people were in such a big rush to see them." He said leading me to the cliffs edge. Our feet hung over the end as my arms wrapped around his one arm so I wouldn't fall. He chuckled a bit at my content. Just then, the first fire work went off. It wasn't a big one, but it exploded vibrant colors. Bigger and larger fireworks came after that. Dozens of patterns and colors booming in the night sky. Without me taking notice, Micarra wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled our bodies closer. The spider up my sleeve started to crawl down and onto Micaara's back. It was as if he didn't even feel it. A large boom went off from the next firework. As that as a distraction, Micaara flipped us over to he pinned my body on the cold ground under him. Our faces manometers away from each other. I could feel my cheeks grow intensely hot. "Wh-what are you d-doing?" I gulped. An evil grin curled up on his lips. I was as if he had a complete personality change. "What I should have done sooner." He slowly started to kiss down my neck and under the collar of my dress. My body squirmed and fought its way out from under him. But he was too strong. Tears started to glassing in my eyes as they clenched shut. 'Deidara, where are you?' I thought.

~Deidara's POV~

I was searching franticly in the streets for Buru. 'D^mn, how could I let them out of my sight.' I thought. Just then, a hushed voice entered my mind. The voice whispered, "Deidara, where are you?" That's when I remembered something. The jutsu! "Buru? Buru, where are you!?" "I-I don't know. In some clearing on a cliff. Please come. Hurry!" It went blank after that. "Buru? Buru!?" No answer. Quickly, I slipped in-between the gap of two buildings and dug in my bag for clay. I made a large white bird and leaped onto it. Jetting off into the sky. "Don't worry Buru, I'm coming." I whispered hooking my camera eye on, showering the wooded area. I found them sooner than I thought. And it made me angry that I didn't find them sooner than that. Her body was pinned under him as his filthy hands roamed around. Touching everywhere they could touch. I leaped into the clearing not too far from them. "Get. Your filthy hands. Off her." I growled with venom practically pouring through each letter. Micaara stopped in his place. Buru's tear crested eyes widened in shock as she saw me. "Deidara!" She cried. He silenced her by putting a hand to . "Who are you?" Micaara growled. My hands dug into my pockets at pulled out all the clay they could touch. "Your worst nightmare." Tears continued to fall from Buru's eyes like waterfalls. He chuckled evilly, "I highly doubt that."

(Chibi: OHHHHHHHH!!!!! */O\* CLIIIIIIFFFFYYYYYYY! Yeah, I didn’t know what to do with Micaara)