I Can't Let Go: Is This What You Do With Me?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

I was feeling REALLY sad today so I just wanted a pic of L Lwaliet from death note to cheer me up. This was my second choice. (http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj633/__Forever/60deidara.jpg ) All your's LOL

>>The Next Day>>

.::Your POV::.

My eyes drew open as the new rised sun shone through the windows. "Huh?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Did I sleep here all night?" Just then the bathroom door swung open. "Oh my god!" I blurted burying my head in the pillow. "Morning, sunshine." Madara laughed. A towel was the only thing shielding his wet body. My cheeks, make that my face, flooded maroon red. "Jeese! Put some clothes on man! God!" He just laughed louder and said, "Ok, ok. You're missing a lot though." If I could, I would of flushed even hotter. "WAY too much information!" I said. After a few minutes I opened my eyes to see him completely dressed. Jeesums >//////< A large grin still plastered on his pale lips. "Wh-what?" I stuttered rubbing the rest of the sleepies out of my eyes. "Nothing," He crawled on the bed and tucked some of my messy hair behind my ear. "You look cute when you blush." His face move closer. "Especially for me." Quickly, I zipped out of the bed before our lips came in contact. "Well I should go. Thanks for everything!" I shuffled over to the door. He blocked my path and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Don't you want to stay and cuddle some more?" His breath tickled my ear. "You're really good at it." A large lump slipped down my throat in his strong embrace. It felt like he could brake me in half. 'Please. Just let me go.' I whimpered in my head. There was a small knock at the door. "It's me." Pein said. Madara pulled away and opened the door. Pein s in. Seeming shocked by my presence here. "Let me guess," He looked u at Madara. "You impregnated her didn't you?" My face turned embarissd, angry, confused, and shocked all at the same time. ";A; He did not! Why are all you men such slime! You...you tengus!" I hollered pushing past them and out the door. Running to my room and locking the door behind me. "Jeese." I sighed going int the bathroom in desperate need to shake the feeling of sharing a be with Tobi all night. Yuck!

.::Pein's POV::.

Madara chuckled slyly, shutting the door behind Buru. "Was this your plan to have her heart smashed then for her to come crawling to you to fix it?" I asked. He shrugged and sat on the bed. "You can read me like a book." Even I wasn't that cold to play with another one's heart strings like a guitar. "You are playig the odds here, Madara. It can go either way." He shrugged again. "True, but I have always have a few aces up my sleeves." This cannot be good. Boy will I get an ear full from Konan about this.

.::Your POV::.

"Ahhh. Much better." I sighed twirling in my skirt before walking out of my room. Just as I reached the living room my stomach growled. Aka and Sasori turned their heads back towards me. "Hungry much?" Aka laughed. "Yeah." I smiled. She got up from the couch and walked over to me. "Come on, I'll make you breakfast." I smiled brighter. Just as we opened the kitchen door I saw Deidara. Immediately turning round, but I was pushed in by Sasori and Aka. The door shutting and locking from the outside. "YOU TRADEORS!" I hollered banging on the door. "You're not coming out until you listen to him!" Aka shouted. "That'll be never!" I hollered back. "Well then you're not coming out." Sasori resorted. An angry growl in frustration leaked through my teeth as I flopped down in a chair with my arms crossed. Focusing on the center of the table. He didn't speak. Just stood there like the worthless blimp he is. After awhile it was starting to ge on my nerves. "Would you stop that?" I snapped. "Stop what, hm?" He asked cluelessly."That! Being such a moron! Do something would ya'." I huffed. He was silent then moved towards me. Sitting down so he was facing my side; leaning on his knees. I turned my head around more in the opposite direction. "What's the matter, hm?" He asked. My eyes rolled in disgust. "You should know." He started to brush my hair back but my hand brushed it away. My teeth bit my lower lip. A metallic liquid pooling into my mouth. it was silent. Just the feeling of him being so close to me made me shutter. I could feel my eyes start to moisin again. "I want you to tell me what I did to you, hm." He whispered. A small tear slipped over my cheek. "This is stupid." I chuckled. "We're not...I'm not..." "You're not what, hm?" He asked. My hand rubbed my eyes and turned to him. "You should totally be with Amane." I smiled weakly. He seemed confused. A brow arched at me. "E-excuse me?" He asked. I got up and jiggled the door handle. Still locked. More tears started to pool. "Y-yeah. I-I mean she's b-beautiful and o-obviously likes you.." I stopped as I was spun around and pulled into his chest. His arms wrapped around my shoulders. My hands clutched onto his cloak. Some tears slipping down my cheeks. Dripping onto his skin and clothes. "I wouldn't do anything that would make you cry, hm." Teeth flashing I let out a small squeak. "Y-you're d-doing it n-now." He squeezed tighter. Crushing my body, but it was better than any blanket. His warmth wrapping over me. "I'm only doing this to teach you a lesson, hm. To trust me." He cooed in my ear. 'It hurts so much when he holds me like this. To know that he isn't just one of the guys. He's special.' I let him push me against the wall. Snuggling my neck. 'He's mine. Only mine. I won't let him get away.'

(Chibi: I would like to thank all you fabulous readers following my story. I'm so proud! TT3TT)