Dreams: Are We Friends?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

We all know this is the truth >:)

*Cries* I missed you Internet connection! And I missed you too! *Points to you* TT3TT Sorry I havn't been uploading as much anymore, my bleeping computor hates the living bleep outa' me. ;A; Anyway Chapter 12!

.::Story Start::.

*.*.::Your POV::.*.*

~Dream~

It was quiet. A blinding light of sun cascading down on me. The soft grass under the pads of my feet as I walked. The white dress covering me dancing in the wind. "Buru..." A voice called behind me. My body was spun around to see a male. His face was covered by the bright light. My voice tried to speak, but my lips sealed shut. He had long blond hair that swaied in the brease. "Do you love me?" He asked in an echoed voice. My head nodded, even through my mind was so confused. He pulled out a small fan and opened it. The words on it were blurry. Just as he was about to block the sun from his face, I fell. The ground blow me. I was falling. Falling. Fineally, it went blank and I woke up.

My eyes drooped open slowly and lazily. A dim light filled the room. An unstill warmness wrapped over my body like a soft blanket. Fingers tangled in my hair with a tight grasp around my waist. A curtain of blond hair showered in front of me. "D-dei?" I whispered quietly. He let off a small grunt and tucked his head in the corner of my neck. 'Oh, that's right. Deidara took me to bed last night.' I thought. The blankets and sheats were scattered all over the room. Even the pillows reached the other side. My arms were pushed inbetween our chests. The curtains shut so only a sliver of light leaked in. It was so warm and nice, but his bear hug was crushing me. Making is so hard to breath! "Deidara." I called out alittle louder. His eye drooped open half way. "What?" He mumbled out quietly. "Your crushing..me." I squeaked with cheeks of hot pink. His arms retracted so they were lazily over my sides. He was wide awake now, staring at me through the dimly lit room. "What time is it?" I asked. A sigh left his lips as he sat up on the bed. Streaching his arms out. Even though he was right next to me, he felt so far away. "I let you sleep in. It's almost noon, hm. You diserved it." The back of his head was towards me. I was still laying in the position he was cradling me in. "Dei-kun?" He cocked his head back as I streached out and sat up. "Thank you." I grinned with fizzled cheeks. A small smile cracked on his dry lips. "No problem, hm."

~Deidara's POV~

We started to fix the blankets I ripped off the bed. They were getting in my way. "Man, I must of been a rough sleeper." She laughed fluffing my pillow with her hand. "I think it was me mostly, hm." We laughed. The curtains were swished open as a bright light leaked in and filled the room. Bouncing of her shimering dirty blond hair. The lump in my throat came back again. "Well, I think I sould get back before has a BF about were I am." One final smile was flashed my way just before she left. "Smooooooth." My inner self mocked at me. "Whatever, hm." I grumbled grabbing some clothes from the dresser and walking into the bathroom. "She's just a...friend." I sighed as the hot water splached against my sore and tight muscles.

.::Meanwhile::.

~Aka's POV~

"Royal flush! Yeah, take that stich face!" I cheared victoriously while laying out my winning cards on the dinning room table. All the boys gasped in shock. "She...she beat Kakuzu...." Hidan gasped. "That's right b^tch! Who's my girl?" Kisame cheared allong side me. Giving me a high five. "Whatever." Kakuzu grumbled in annoyment as he forked over the 17,000 yen. What can I say. Karma is always on my side. Just then Konan walked in. "Hey guys." She waved walking over to the frige and pulling out some ice tea. "Hey Konan. We havn't seen you around in accouple of days." I grinned counting all of my money. "Missions as usual. What's that?" The four males put away their cards and chips. "Aka beet Kakuzu in poker just now." Itchi said in monotone. She nearly choaked in disbelief. "I'm out of here." Kakuzu grunted walking out of the kitchin allong with Hidan, Itachi, and Kisame. "Ome word....cheating." I whispered in her ear. "Oh you sly dog." We giggled to eachother. Just then Buru walked in and threw open the frige, pulling out the orange juice and pouring a glass. Konan looked at her weird. "Thirsty much?" She laughed. "Sorry." Buru laughed sitting at the table with us. "What's up?" The wad of cash in my handsdropped in front of her. Her eyes immidiatly got big. "Let me guess..." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Cheating skills again?" My head nodded with a sly grin. "Oh most deffinatly my dear sister." Suddenly, Pein walked in with a serious face. "Buru, Aka..." We wipped our heads in his direction. "I have a mission for you."