New People!: Why Are You A Cat!?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

Boris Airay Doesn't belong to me. He belongs to the creator of Heart No Kuni No Alice (Aka: Alice in the Kingdom of Hearts)

.::Meanwhile::.

~Aka's POV~

The sun was shining down on us through the green leafs of the trees above. The only sound was of our shoes patting on the soft dirt floor. "Aka." I looked over at Sasori out of the corner of my eye. "You've been awfully quiet. What is the matter?" I shook my head and stared at my feet. Tightening my grip on my back pack straps. "I can't believe I did that. Just left her like that." We slowed our pase to a complete stop. "You know what would happen if you stayed." He stated. "I know that, but....*sigh* Buru and I have been through a lot in our life. The last thing she needs is to be left alone again." He fell silent for a moment. My body was pulled into his chest. I could feel the groves of his puppet body under his cloak. We were still. Holding each other so calmly. "Can you feel me?" His brow arched in confusion. "Can you feel when I touch you?" I cupped his cheek with my one hand. His eyes darted away from mine. "I don't know what you mean. Of course I d-" "Don't lie to me Sasori." His milk chocolate eyes locked with my dark brown. (Me: Yes. Aka has dark brown eyes, if you didn't know.) "I know about your puppet body. How you aren’t human anymore." Again his eyes turned away from mine. "How did you find out?" I laid my head on his chest. Hearing nothing but hollow emptiness. "Kisame told me." His hands around the small of my back gripped into fists. His cheek rested on top of my head. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you myself. I thought you would think..." He took a short pause. "You would think I was a monster." My head tilted up and left a soft kiss on his cheek. Then his lips. "You under estimate me, Sasori no Dana." His lips curled into a small smirk. "Well well well." Our heads darted up to the direction of the voice. "Fancy meeting you back here, Sasori." A man leaped out of the tops of the trees to the ground in front of us. Sasori stepped in front of me. "I told you I would be back, Boris." I peered over Sasori shoulder at the cat man in front of us. His hair was short and purple a well as his ears and tail. A collar was around his neck with a chain connecting to a cuff on his arm. "Didn't think it would be so soon." Boris smirked. He looked like a punk/ rock cat man. It was silent between them. "Aren’t you going to introduce me to your little friend here?" He asked winking towards me. Sasori stepped out of the way and placed a hand on my shoulder. "This is Aka. Aka, this is Boris Airay. A friend of mine." Boris took my hand and shook it. "Boy do I have some stories to tell you." He laughed. Sasori sent him a cold glare, but he brushed it off with ease. "I'm kidding. Anyway, we should get going. Hiroki-sama is waiting for your arrival." With that he turned and started to walk forward. His tail curled up at the end so it didn't touch the ground. Sasori took my hand and followed close behind. It wasn't long before we walked through a large red arc to a small village. Just a regular, simple village with simple houses. The only thing that wasn't simple were the villagers. Everyone, and I mean everyone, had cat ears and tail, bunny ears and tail, or raccoon ears with striped tails! Some stopped and stared as we walked through the streets. Murmurs and whispers traveled through them. I began to feel insecure. A smooth hand slicked through my fingers and locked with them. My eyes perking up at Sasori as he glanced down at me. "Don't worry; they're not talking about you." He whispered in. I nodded and continued to follow Boris through the town.

~Sasori's POV~

Hioki's dojo was coming up close. My teeth grinded in tension with every step we took. "Here we are!" Boris sighed happily. It was exactly the same as when I last saw it. Roses bloomed in the flower pots in front of the bamboo sliding doors. His eyes peered down at Aka for a moment. She looked up at me and smiled brightly. Her smile. Just as I was about to lean in, Boris exclaimed, "Hiroki-saaaamaaaaaa!" A vain popped on my temple as I glared at him. The three of us waited outside the double doors. The silloete of a woman walked closer and closer towards us before finally whipping the door open; glaring at the purple cat man next to us. "How many times have I told you to BE QUIET!" She hollered at him. Like usual, he paid no mind to it. Hiroki's sea foam green eyes peered over to me. A playful smirk curling up on her lips."Look what the cat dragged in." I shrugged off her comment and stepped forward. "Nice to see you too, Hiroki."

(Chibi: Wahhh! I’m totally losing my mind in this story! I have lost all creativeness in my mind. TT^TT)