Following The Plot: Information Not Useful?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

:3

If you're wondering how Tobi eats, he just drinks something through a straw. The straw goes though the hole in his mask. Yeah....

.::Story Start::.

*.*.::YourPOV::.*.*

>>The Next Day 8:30>>

My eyes drifted open. 'What a strange dream.' I thought sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Peering around at my surroundings. 'So it wasn't a dream.' A light knocking came from my door. "Who is it?" I asked swinging my legs over the edge. Nothing. "Who is it?" I repeated my question. Again silence. With a growl, I leaped to my feet and swung open the door. Itachi's icey stare being the first thing my eyes spot. "H-hello Itachi-san." I bowed. Trying to control my wimper. I mean for freaks sake, it's Itachi! Come on! He nodded and sweeped into my room. "Pein has requested your presence." His voice was deeper and colder than it was on Tv. Spooky. "J-just give me a few minutes." I shuffled through the dresser for clothes then scurrying into the bathroom. 'Smoooooooth.' I thought brushing my teeth then coaming my hair into a side pony tail over my shoulder. My clothes were a long-sleave black shirt with blue denim jeans. The sandles from yesterday with the ring on my finger. After taking one last look, I left the bathroom to see Itachi on my bed. "What are you doing?" I asked. Slowly, he looked back. "Nothing." He was skimming over a few drawings I made for Aka. My cheeks bubbled pink. "W-we should go." I stutered, embaressed. He placed the drawings on my bed and moved towards the door. With me following behind. We walked through the double doors again, all the way to the back where two large, black doors towered over me. He left without a word. I swallowed a large lump in my throat; knocking on the door. "Enter." Spook his deep, manalic voice. My body slicked inside. Man it was dark. The only light coming from the candle iluminating his face. "Boo!" I yelped and elbowed whoever was behind me. He flew back and slambed aganst the rock wall. "Jeeze. What was that for?" Madara groaned holding his ribs. "S-sorry. You scared me!" I helped him to his feet as he sent me a playful smerk. Walking me over to Pein's desk. "We're here to discuss your knowlage on the tailed beasts. Aka informed us about the 2 tailed and three tailed today She said you had more information on the one tailed than her." He spoke. "Oh. Well...." 'Should I tell. I mean if I only tell what they should know about Gaara then the plot should go as planned. Here we go.' I swallowed another lump as Madara flashed his sharingan. My eyes stuck to Pein. "Well the one tailed best's host is Suna no Gaara. The son of the third Kazekage. The one tailed demon is very playful when it comes to his kills so in order to capture it, you need to have someone with speed an excells in long dictance fighting." I said. He nodded. "So someone like Deidara." I nodded. "Demons like to play, but not with explotions." Madara's smerk demoned as his eyes returned to the charcol color. they nodded as he lead me out. Slipping on his mask. "Send in Deidara and Sasori." Pein ordered just before the door closed. We walked in silence. "You seemed kinda tence." He commented. "Well maybe because my wake-up call was Itachi's sharingan!" I huffed crossing my arms. He chuckled as we entered the living room. The first thing he does is run into the kitchen and screamed, "Aka-chaaaaaan!" The next thing I hear is, "Get the hell off of me Tobi!" I sighed and walked into the kitchen as well. Sasori was at the tabel next to a fallen over chair. Aka squirming in Tobi's grasp. He yanked up Tobi by his collar. "Your room, now." He ordered in monotone. Tobi quickly hugged me and raced out of the kitchen again. "Idiot." Aka growled lifting her chair back up and sitting in it. Their gaze shifted over to me. A knot twisted in me. "sasori no dana, have you seen-" Deidara cut short when he entered the kitchen. "Buru. Just the person I was looking for. Come on, hm. He smiled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the door. "Where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the halls again. His hand clasped with mine. "I wanna show you something cool, hm." We walked out to the sandy cave in front. Out side past the boulder and large arch. he stuffed his free hand in his pocket. "I have these mouths on my hands. They eat this special clay to make explosive bombs. Look, hm." He held out his one palm to me as it spit out some wet clay. He molded it into a bird then threw it in the air. Our hands let go as he made afew hand signs. The mold exploded into a large, living, white bird. "Come on, hm." We jumped onto the creation as it jetted off into the air. I clutched onto him for dear life. The rapid wind turned into a gentle brease. "Uhhhh..." I looked over my shoulder to see we were high above the tree tops. "Gyaaaahhh!" I yelped and squished him tighter. "Can't...breath!" He choaked. My grip losened around him. "S-sorry." I stuttered. Our cheeks were major red. "Why are we so....*gulp*....high?" I asked. His expression turned from embarised to guilty and worry. "You're afraied of heights. Man, I'm such an idiot, hm!" He facepalmed I begain to feel guilty aswell. "No no no no no! It's just it was so sudden, ya' know." I smiled weakly. He gulped and nodded, pulling me by my waist so my legs were on eather side of the bird's head. A giant grin spread across my cheeks. We glided around for awhile. It must of been along time because when we got back it was already 11:30. Sasori and Aka were in the cave. She seemed worried about something. and for Aka, it had to be huge.

~Aka's POV~

"What are you upset about?" Sasori asked me. "I told you already. I can't tell you." His eyes rolled in anoyment. My shoulders were brought forward, closer to him by is hands. "Just...tell me." I could tell his patience was waring thin. my cheeks lightly flustered. "J-just.....be careful." I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck tightly. He was frozen still. His hands at my hips. "I will." He whispered so quietly. "Aka." I pulled back to see Buru and Deidara walking towards us. "Deidara, we have to go." Sasori said moving wayfrom me with a blank face. I bit my ower lip as she placed a hand on my shoulder. Sasori crawled into Haruko, shooting me one last glance before the shell closed. "See you guys later, hm." Deidara smiled as the two members started to leave the cave. "Aka," I turned to Buru. "Are you ok?" She edasked. My eyes formed a glare a her. "Am I ok!? You know Sasori is going to die in the fight with Chiyo and Sakura!" I whisper/hollared at her. She gulped as we watched them leave. The boulder smashing behind them. "Aka-" I cut her off. "Don't....." I whispered running off into our room and slamming the door behind me.

(Chibi: DONE! D-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!! Jk)