The Truth: Do I Only Think Of You?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

Just if you get confused.

This now means the person is remembering something

.::Meanwhile::.

~Aka's POV~

I was in my room reading a thick book. A horror book to be exact. "These are so boring." I sighed shutting the book and closing my eye. "Aka." my eyes peaked open then popped out wide. "Cha!" My fist swung u hitting the guy right in the face. Sending his across the room and cashing on the floor. "Ow, are you crazy, hm!?" I was standing on the bed with my elbow propped up. That’s when I saw the curtain of blond hair. "D-Deidara!?" I questioned. "Who else, hm!" He snapped back bitterly. I climbed off my bed and squatted next to him. H sat up and rubbed his cheek. "Sorry, you scared me." His eye rolled in annoyance. "I'll be shure to remember that." I lead him to the bed and sat next to him. "What are you doing here. "Pein ordered me to see how your mission was going, hm." It made my heart shallow in my chest. "So...Sasori didn't go with you?" "No," My head popped up to look at him in the eye. "He came too, hm." Quickly, my shallow heart fluffed up again. "R-really? Where is he?" He was about to say something, but shut his mouth quickly. Looking at his feet. Cold snow melted on his jacket and hair. "Deidara?" A heavy sigh leaked through his lips. "We saw you yesterday, hm. Outside with prince Nicaara. He thought..." "That I was about to kiss him?" His head nodded slowly. "That...moron!" He snapped his head back around me. "We were having a freaking staring contest! God. you know you men can be so idiotic." Shock and confusion were slapped across his peach skinned face. "So..your not...?" "Oh gosh no. Ew." A small smile cracked on his lips. But I knew far to well that it was forced out of him. "Good, he'll be happy to hear that, hm." I stood up in front of him, my arms crossed over my chest. ‎Leaning to my right side. He leaned on his knees. Hair shadowing his face. "What happened?" I asked. "None of your business." His voice was cold and shallow. Almost hissed through his teeth. "Let me guess. It has to do with Buru and her mission to get on the princes good side. You just so happened to see them together and it made you feel upset that you weren’t that close with her."

~Deidara's POV~

I jolted my head up. Eyes wide with shock. "Bull's eye, hm." I confessed. She was quiet for a moment. Just standing in front of me as my head tilted back down. "Idiot." She wacked me in the back of the head. "Ow! What is up with you and Sasori Dana hitting me on my head, hm!" I hollered at her as she sat next to me on the mattress. "To show you how stupid you men are." A hand was gently placed on my shoulder. "She's not mine anymo-....she was never mine. I shouldn't be worried, hm." She rubbed in circular motions. My face still shadowed under my hair. I wanted to....I wasn't really shure what I wanted to do just then. "Listen to me," Aka grabbed my jaw and made her face match mine. "You have no idea how much you mean to Buru. She had a....rough life before she came here and meeting you," She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. Finishing with, "This was the first time I ever seen he actually smile, Deidara-san." Her words were fluffed and coated with the tears that started to cloud her eyes.

I was cradling her so warmly, I didn't want it to end.

"Why are we so....*gulp*....high?" She asked. My expression turned from embarrassed to guilty and worry. "You're afraid of heights. Man, I'm such an idiot, hm!" I face palmed. She began to feel guilty aswell. "No no no no no! It's just it was so sudden, ya' know." She smiled weakly. I gulped and nodded, pulling her by her waist so her legs were on either side of the bird's head. A giant grin spread across her cheeks. We glided around for awhile.

Her head shook and burrowed in my chest. "Y-your arm-m wh-was m-missing." She stuttered with clouded eyes. I helped her to her feet, but she still clung to me. "My arms are fine, hm." I said. Her gaze looked up to lock with mine. "Really?" She asked loosening her grip. "Yeah. It's not the first time, hm." I laughed as she giggled.

"Where is she?" I whispered. Her grasp on my jaw loosened. "I-I don't know." She wiped her eyes as I rushed over to the window. "I need to find her, hm." I whispered under my breath. Her arms wrapped around me from behind. "P-please...just don't let her get hurt." I wrapped my arms over her shoulder and squeezed tight. "I won't, hm. I promise." With that I leaped out of the window into the frost bitten night.