Dreams And Blood: How Can I Repay You?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

.:: Meanwhile::.

~Aka's POV~

I jolted upwards. Tears leaked over my eyes, streaming over my cheeks. "Aka." Sasori pulled me into his chest as I sobbed. Tears staining his white shirt. His hands rubbed soothing circles on my back. "Shhh, shh. It's ok." He whispered. I wiped my eyes and nodded. Just then there was a knock at our door. "Aka, Sasori. Can I come in?" Sasori coamed my hair back and called out, "Come in." Hiroki stepped inside and sat at the foot of the bed. Boris following, but sitting next to me. "Did it work?" She asked. My arms wrapped around Sasori's back as he continued to sooth me. My eyes staring at the empty vile on the floor. One drip of the red blood left. "Yeah. It worked." Hiroki sighed in relief. "Thank Kami." I switched from my arms around his back to around his neck. He placed a small kiss on my cheek and continued to rock me lovingly. "It worked." I smiled.

<

I followed the red haired ninja to a back room Hiroki was in the center mixing a bowl of a strange liquid. He took my hand and sat me across from Hiroki at the low table. He took a seat next to me and pulled out a vial from his pocket. Handing it to her. She un corked the bottle and sniffed the mysterious red liquid. Taking a small sip. She almost seemed to be tasting the flavor like fine wine. "You're lucky Sasori." She poured the red liquid into the bowl. Mixing it with all the other liquids. The light red shade turning a darker red. "One more day and this blood would of gone bad." I flinched at the word blood. "What does she mean, Sasori?" I whispered. He ignored me and continued to stare straight ahead. Hiroki poured the liquid back into the vial. "Here you go. One sip then go to bed. Should work." Sasori took the vial and corked it. "Thank you." He said bowing. Then walking out of the room again. I scurried to my feet and raced after him. We walked back into our room once more. He lead me to the bed and sat me down. He sat next to me and uncorked the vial once more. "Drink this." He ordered. "Wh-why? What is-" "If you want to see Buru again, you need do drink it." His walls came down now. Annoyance, anger, frustration, and....another emotion swirled through his hazel eyes. I couldn't quite comprehend what it was though. "O-ok." I stuttered taking the vial from him. The scent of sugar and mint filled my nose. Cautiously, I brought the container to my lips and tilted it upward. The warm liquid pouring into my mouth. It was almost...sweet. "Not all of it." He pulled it away room my mouth and wiped away the liquid from my upper lip with his thumb. it off then gulping down the rest of the sugary tasting blood. A small amount dribbled out from the corner of his mouth and half way down his chin. Slowly, I leaned in and placed my hands on his chest. He froze for a moment as I it away. He turned to his side and brushed his lips over mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed them together in a slow, passionate, but short kiss. "Lay down." He instructed. I laid on my side as he did the same. He pulled the covers up and wrapped one arm around my waist. "What's going on, Sasori?" He nuzzled my neck and rubbed up and down my back under the covers. "Just go to sleep." Slowly, my eyes drifted closed. Sleep wrapping over me.

>>Now>>

Hiroki walked back in with a tray of hot tea. I was still drowsy after the whole experience. My head rested on Sasori's chest as his one hand rubbed up and down my arm. She sat the tray on the table where we all sat. "Well, how do you feel?" Boris asked. "...Tired." I whispered letting my eyes droop closed half way. "Yeah, the dream serum will take a lot out of you the first time you try it." Hiroki sated taking a sip of her tea. "Dream serum? What's that?" I asked. "It's where you take the person's blood, who you want to share dreams with and keep in touch with, and mix it with items that represent that person. Then you drink it and you kind of...share dreams." Boris explained. "Blood. You took Buru's blood?" I asked looking up at Sasori. His gaze was away from mine. "I'm sorry." He whispered. My head snuggled closer into his chest. "Its ok. Thank you anyways." I whispered before slipping into the darkness again.

~Sasori's POV~

Aka's weight leaned against me. "Oh, it seems she fell asleep." Hiroki stated. I nodded and twirled a piece of Aka's hair in between my fingers. "I have an Idea!" Boris exclaimed digging into his pocket. "Let's draw on her." He grinned pulling out a marker. Hiroki sighed and pinched his ear, dragging him out the door. "Come on Puss in Boots." She sighed shoving him out the door. “Ow, ow, OW!” He winced. "Good night." She smiled sliding the door closed again. I took the small candle on the window still and blew it out. Making the room linger with darkness. I picked up Aka bridal style and laid her on the large futon. Slipping under the blanket next to her. As if on instinct, she snuggled into my chest. The moonlight glistened off her teachers so perfectly. "Poor poor Deidara." I chucked in a hushed whisper tucking Aka's head in the crook of my neck. "I wonder if you are having, if any, luck at all with Buru." I whispered shutting my eyes, attempting to disobey being a puppet, and fall asleep once more after what seemed to be 20 years.

(Chibi: If you forgot. Sasori is 35, Aka is 18. Deidara is 19, Buru is 16. So...yeah...)