Leaving You: Can I Do This Without You?

Akatsuki Love: This Can't Be Happening

Me:*walks up to you*

You: Hey, what’s u-

Me:*punches you before you finish*

You: What the heck was that for!?

Computer Voice: Level Up!

Chapter 20!

~Sasori's POV~

I stepped through the streets with questions buzzing through my head. 'I've already made contact with Hiroki. It shouldn't be a problem about that, but what am I going to tell her?' I thought. A whisk of cool air whooshed past me. Making my hair sway in the wind. "So Aka, what do you like to do?" My head snapped in the direction the voice came from. Peeking around the corner of a building. Aka and Prince Hicaara were on the same bench from the other day. "I don't know....um...read?" His eyes rolled. "Yeah right." They laughed. Only making me boil in anger. "Ok ok. I like...woodshop." His brow arched in confusion. Mine as well. "Seriously?" "It was always my favorite subject when I was in school." Her shoulders shrugged. "Whatever." Hicaara sighed leaning on his fist. About a few minutes or so she got up and wiped some snow off of her bottom. (Me: Ha-ha...bottom >:P) "I'll be right back." He jerked up suddenly. "Where are you going?" He asked with confused eyes. "I need to go to the bathroom." Her voice was in a hushed whisper. "*chuckle* Ok. I'll be right here." With that she walked into a nearby coffee house. Without taking notice to myself, I eased into the crowd and followed her inside. The temperature seemed to rise once I stepped in. Only a few people were inside chatting, so it was easy for me to spot her. "Excuse me; can I use your bathroom?" She asked. "Right down the hall to your left." The counter lady smiled. My light brown eyes watched as she walked off. Slyly, I followed her without a sound. The door to the bathroom was locked from the inside. 'Fool.' I thought rummaging through my pocket and pulling out a bobby pin. (Me: You never know when you're going to need one) Quietly, I unlocked the door and started to creek it open. She was standing in the mirror putting on some chap stick. It then fell from her light grasp. "Darn." She bent over and reached in-between the toilet and the sink Feeling for the small tube If I had any blood, my cheeks would become very bright at the odd sight I was seeing. Ignoring that statement, I slipped inside and lightly shut the door behind me. Locking it with a small click. Suddenly, a kunai knife was wising strait towards me, but I caught it just in time. "What the?" She whispered. "S-sasori!?" My hand clasped over and placed a finger to my lips. Signaling for her to be quiet. As I let go I saw that her cheeks were deep maroon red, but were unblended by her angered face. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I can't explain everything to you, but it involves leaving the Akatsuki." Her d tilted to the side. "What? What do you mean leave? What happened?" e asked. 'Agh, too many questions.' My hands took a firm grasp at her shoulders. Moving closer so our faces were mere manometers apart. "Listen, if you don't leave with me right now, you and Buru are in danger." Her eyes grew wide at the thought of something happening to her little sibling. "What? What's going to happe- mm!" I silenced her infernal questions with a kiss. A simple kiss that I didn't even think of doing, but my body thought otherwise. I could feel the warmth of her lips against mine. So soft and smooth. My mind was spinning as I was getting dizzy, but keept a firm grasp onto her so she couldn't get away. I felt...alive.

~Aka's POV~

My eyes were as wide as saucers. I couldn't move. Couldn't speak. Couldn't do anything. Slowly, he started to pull back, but I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed our lips harder together. Clenching my eyes shut in a fit of passion. He leaned in and wrapped his arms around my waist. My one hand clutching onto his jacket with the other tangled in his hair. I didn't want it to end. I never wanted to stop, but my lung forced me to. I gently leaned back and drooped my eyes open. Our bodies still pressed against one another. "Just, trust me." He sighed turning his head away. I cupped his cheek and smiled lightly. "Okay," I leaned in a little closer. "But you so owe me." His lips curled into a smirk as he pressed our lips together a again with overwhelming passion. He still owed me big time though.

>>Later That Day>> (Night time)

I was in my room quietly packing my bag with all the things. A small knock came at my door. Quickly, I slid the bag under the bed. "Oh, hey Buru." She shuffled in hugging her body tight. "I was uh...wondering if...I um...” My eyes rolled as I pulled her into one of my infamous bear hugs. "Sure." The moonlight leaked into the room over us. Her body snuggled up to mine. "Aka, can I ask you something?" She mumbled. "What is it?" "Do you think this is all a dream? That we could be in a coma after the car crash?" She asked. My gaze looked away for a moment. I never even thought of that. "No. It's far too real to be a dream. Now go to sleep." I whispered tucking her hair behind her ear, and wrapping my arm lazily around her. In almost an instant she fell into a deep sleep. Leaving me wide awake staring at her peaceful form. "We must leave now." Sasori whispered hovering behind me. "Just give me a sec. This may be the last time I see her like this." Quietly, I kissed her on the forehead and slipped out of bed; strapping on the book bag. I had one foot out of the window as I looked back at her, then at Sasori standing in a tree in front of me. His hand stretched outwards. "Good luck, lil' sis. I won't be here to protect you anymore." With that hushed goodbye, I took Sasori's hand and leaped off into the night. A single tear rolling down my cheek. Glistening in the full moon light.

(Chibi: Now son, don't touch that cactus. *grins*

Son:*Floats up and sticks to cactus upside-down*

Chibi: *Evil Face* you’re dead to me. >:V)