28

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Byun baekhyun v.2.0...[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

It was Saturday, and Eunjoo found it weird that she was up and about at 10 in the morning; usually she wakes up around the late afternoon.

 

She flung about her closet, wondering what else she can wear.

 

Although there was a faint smell of brewed coffee from the kitchen below - because that was the only thing her mother could do from the kitchen -, Eunjoo approached her wardrobe first.

 

She tossed aside her varied hoodies and sweatshirts, explaining to herself that she'd worn them often around him.

 

She didn't want to wear the hoodies she borrowed from him because she wouldn't want to see that arrogant smirk of his.

 

She couldn't wear skirts and shorts and tank tops because they don't really bring comfort at such a chilly weather nor were they casual enough for a visit to a dance studio.

 

But sweatpants seemed too homey if they decided to go out after. Besides, she did have cram school later.

 

Groaning, Eunjoo settled with a large and thick camouflage button-up that reached the middle of her thighs, a pair of black cotton leggings, a pair of brown ugg boots and a red scarf and beanie. Just as soon as she applied a dash of lip balm and face powder on her face her phone pinged.

 

ping!

 

gingerkookies to injoory:
-it's cold outside, i'll be there in a sec. just open up the door after i knock once.

 

When she had pocketed her phone it pinged again, so she took it out and read the text she received.

 

ping!

 

gingerkookies to injoory:
-one hot choco please?

 

To that, Eunjoo rolled her eyes and hurried downstairs to make two cups of hot choco before her friend-chauffeur came for her.

 

+++

 

In the midst of dance practice, Sejin returns with bags of take-out food. "I brought jjajjangmyeon! Dig in, boys!"

 

Seokjin's girlfriend plopped down beside Eunjoo. Seokjin sat beside his girlfriend, wrapping an arm around Sejin then prodding her to feed him. Hoseok bounced on the floor, taking the position on Eunjoo's other side.

 

Jimin and Jungkook sat beside Hoseok, both trying to calm down their breaths as they had the more difficult choreography compared to the others.

 

Taehyung laid sprawled on the floor; his foot atop Jungkook's lap; his abdomen going around Jimin's back; his hand outstretched to poke Yoongi's arms while Yoongi played with his black-dyed bangs.

 

Yoongi used the undisturbed hand to play about music on his phone while Namjoon who was beside him complained under his breath as he tried to remember the steps that were taught to him just a while ago.

 

Eunjoo silently ate her meal, her cheeks blushing whenever she remembered what happened a while ago as Jungkook picked her up.

 

How could she even attempt to make hot choco for him? They almost died with her horrible mixing. She was certain Jungkook tried very hard not to laugh at her, but to that she blushed even more. Eunjoo thanked hipster cafes for rescuing her from further embarrassment.

 

How she wished to be swallowed up by the ground whenever she saw Jungkook smiling as he danced away even though he wasn't really laughing at her. Somehow his grin just reminded her of her stupid actions just a while ago.

 

"Ahhh... I'm thirsty..." Yoongi slurred, eventually slapping Taehyung's annoying hand away then leaning his back on Jimin's arm. "Have you no mercy, Hobi?"

 

"What? That was the easiest dance I can teach you!" Hoseok protested right after he gulped the large amount of food he put in his mouth.

 

Just then Jungkook abruptly stands up, gaining everyone's attention with Seokjin and Hoseok midway to putting more food in their mouths. "I'll go buy us Iced Americanos. I'll be going now."

 

Eunjoo suddenly felt flustered and ashamed just remembering how she showed Jungkook her horrible cooking skills.

 

Before Jungkook could turn around, Sejin spoke up, rather dramatic than natural, "Oh! Eunjoo, can you buy me a Caramel Machiatto instead. Besides, I don't think Jungkook can carry all 9 drinks by himself."

 

Eunjoo scrunched her brows at that. Muscle-pig golden-boy Jeon Jungkook, not able to handle 9 cups of beverage? It was honestly impossible, but Eunjoo pegged the Jeon boy as a competitive person and that 9 cups won’t bring him down. But bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter