7

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Golden boy’s arrogance… [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

double update coz bts epilogue in manila 2016 was asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm haha ;)
7-31-16: special thanks to my recent subscribers! And to subscribers-to-come! Hehe

+++

Baekhyun was absent the next day, still down with fever.

Eunjoo went to school alone again.

But rumors didn't die down.

Instead, a new topic arose.

A topic she definitely found as absurd. A topic she had an explanation to, but didn't bother explaining because that was how the mass works. They never listen.

"I heard they were together yesterday in the arcade."

I was with the other six. Not just him.

"I heard they waited for the bus together."

We live in the same neighborhood.

"I heard they sat next to each other."

There were only two available seats in the bus.

"I heard they were secretly holding hands."

That's completely bull. Please get your eyes checked.

"Maybe they're secretly dating?"

No.

"Yeah, that explains why I heard some people said Jungkook walked Eunjoo off to Baekhyun's house."

Now that she had no explanation to. It bothered her before she slept with how random Jeon Jungkook was. But she didn't really want to think much of it and settled with 'he might be living in the same street as Baekhyun's'.(Though she didn't catch how Jungkook fled back to the opposite direction as soon as Eunjoo was in the house)

As Eunjoo approached her locker, Taehyung suddenly burst into the hallway. For a moment there she thought the boy was going to try and hoax a "confirmation" from her about the scandals, considering that his friend-bandmate was involved in the gossips, but he simply energetically greeted her and rushed towards their first lesson room.

"Hey, Eunjoo!" Jimin greeted afterwards, with Yoongi and Jungkook trailing behind him. Yoongi seemed to be animatedly (surprise, surprise) conveying to Jungkook how he was the master of archery and the claw machines from the arcade.

Eunjoo was atleast expecting the rumors to die down before the next break time, but Jungkook trailing behind her and Jimin wasn't really helping.

When Eunjoo reached her classroom, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi did some sort goodbye greeting with patting each other's back before the two took off continuing the rest of the hallway.

+++

It was weird when someone sick spams your inbox.

But it was weirder when a sick Baekhyun wasn't spamming Eunjoo's inbox like he did the other day.

Eunjoo completely understood when Baekhyun did not reply to her 'take care of yourself' text that morning. When no reply came still by lunch time, Eunjoo gave it time. But a silent phone by dismissal time was a bit off for her.

injoory to bbaekon:
- hey, you alright?
- can't type much with you being sick?
- it wasn't a joke
- at least reply with an 'i'm okay'
- baek?

Eunjoo was the last to exit the room again at the end of the day. When she got out, she was greeted by an evacuated hallway. She made a quick beeline to the lockers to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter