37

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Killing curiosities…[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

Jungkook's POV

 

No, I will not start by saying my personal info or a short preview of my personal family life.

 

To say the least, I'm a normal senior high school boy. Technically, I am normal, but it's hard to be so when everybody thinks I'm the Golden boy.

 

Please, don't expect me to say a sob story about how I just want people to think of me as a person with feelings. I actually don't care what other people think of me. Gossip all they want, it actually sometimes feeds my ego, and I like it.

 

I do have feelings. Genuine feelings. My love for my friends - those dorky BTS pals - and my family are quite different from the feelings I am going to discuss now.

 

People in my school consider me as one of the International Playboys. I don't complain because it's basically true. But, no, I won't be updating you about my life. Whether I'm a or not is irrelevant. But maybe I'll tell in some other time.

 

People say men fall in love in just eight seconds. Not what everyone says is true, but to me that statement is partially true.

 

No, I don't fall in love that fast. Seriously, who falls in love that fast?

 

But, I do like a person in just seconds. Liking a boy simply means they've officially become one of my best bros as I become on of theirs. However, I have nothing against gay people. All I'm saying is I'm absolutely straight. Leg-and--guy and all.

 

I've once fallen in love, and seriously one's first love is very unforgettable. But that doesn't mean I get hung over it or that it doesn't mean something to me. It's just a sweet, sweet, memory that people often like to reminisce on.

 

No, my many ex-girlfriends did not help me get over my first love. People should really understand they can get over anything by themselves with a positive determination and a little bit of faith.

 

I have many failed relationships simply because I like girls in a way that I tend to date them instantly but not for a long time. But, no, it's not an obsession. It's just a young man's impulsiveness. I just dated more girls than some other bachelors have.

 

I'm not one to kiss-and-break-up, though sometimes that happens. Sometimes I don't even get to kiss before I break off the relationship.

 

I experienced dating a girl just because she begs me to help her parents quit with the blind dates, but those never last long because in the end they do start to like me. I'm sorry for being so attractive.

 

I've dated girls who really didn't like me; Just dated for the sake of a trophy boyfriend or for making their crushes jealous.

 

And so here comes the mention of Eunjoo's name.

 

Eunjoo.

 

I know her. Who doesn't? She's practically known as our batch's Graceful Angel; An angel with braces. But, anyways, those braces don’t really make her ugly or nerdy. In fact, she really is pretty. Boys don't have to like her to say that she's pretty, or is it just me?

 

No, i wasn't drawn to her since the first time I saw her on freshman year. Yuck. I believe in love at first sight, but I don't flow that way. Seriously, i don't have to have a moment to like someone; it just naturally happens.

 

We've had petty interactions before. But, honestly it didn't matter to us.

 

To be perfectly honest, I did believe the rumors that Eunjoo and Baekhyun were dating. But who wouldn't when Baekhyun was being all too sweet at her and she was reciprocating his efforts with a smile? No, i wasn't jealous. Remember, i did not care.

 

The scene when I asked for her biscuits was one of those pure coincidences that we'd be crossing paths. I did not approach her because she was pretty with that longing pout of hers, but be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter