Part-time job

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

 

 

“ Why don’t you work for me? “

 

Dara tilted her head and she looked at G-dragon with are-you-serious-face?

 

“ Are you out of your mind? “ G-dragon answered with an annoying chuckle.

 

“ Maybe. I’m gonna offer you high salary and besides I only need someone who’ll cook for me and clean the house. Nothing more. “

 

“ You really think I would do that for you? That sounds like a maid. “

 

“ You need a job right? And it’s my fault too on why you got suspended from work. I know you need money.”

 

“ You have lots of money why not hire someone from a agency or what? “

 

“ As a famous idol, we are very careful with dealing people and you actually don’t care about my celebrity status, so I would say it’s safe to hire you ..”

 

“ Let me have a minute here ..” She raised her hand and turned away to think about it. He’s right, she needed money so bad. Her dongsaeng would almost finish high school and go to college and would definitely live with her in Seoul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Okay. I’m accepting the job. “ She looked at G-dragon who had a grin plastered on his face.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ Are you sure about this Dara? Did you think about this a hundred times? “ Bom was lying on her bed with some face mask on. She told everything about her suspension and her new job courtesy of G-dragon.

 

“ Do I have a choice? I mean it’s hard to get job nowadays and I need to earn money badly, you know that ..” She was facing the mirror and applying some moisturizer on her face.

 

“ I’m just …. *munch*.. worried .. *crunch* .. about you .. *munch* That guy .. *crunch* is not ordinary *munch* ..”

 

“ Yah! You’re eating corn again? “ She turned to look at her friend lying and eating corn.

 

 “ I know he’s out of the ordinary , he’s famous and he’s an idol too .. I’m hoping nothing would go bad .. I’ll only be working for him that’s all “

 

 

 

“ Is that so? Let’s just hope that nothing out of the extraordinary happens between you two or else you’d be in trouble .. “

 

 

 

 

 

“ Nothing’s going to happen .. “ She stared at herself in the mirror and swore that nothing would go wrong.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon had left a voice message for her saying that she would have to drop by the house so they can discuss about the job and rules and regulations.

 

Bom left early for work today and left the al the dishes undone. The kimchi she made last week was almost out of stock.

 

“Aish. Bommie eats like a man. I have to make kimchi again , guess I have to drop by the grocery today “

 

She took the bus and dropped off by the nearest grocery store. She got herself some cart and went straight to the vegetable section.

 

 

“ I need lots of raddish and cabbage .. Oh my handkerchief! “  Her hanky fell. She was about to get it when a guy reached for it.

 

 

“ You dropped this. “ She caught glimpse of the guy, whom she almost touched the hand.

 

“ Oh Kamsahamnida .. “ She looked at the good looking guy. Hmmm .. not bad ..

 

 

The guy was well built and has very attractive eyes. She stared at him.

 

“ You looked quite familiar. “

 

“ Ah really? Everybody says that to me upon first meeting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyways I’m Taeyang. “ He flashed him his cute smile and offered his hand.

 

 

She smiled back. Taeyang has this appeal. Strong and very manly.

 

“ Dara. I’m Dara. “ She took his hand and shook it.

 

“ Hey Tae ! We got to go. “ Just then a guy called Taeyang.

 

“ Ah yeah. I’m going. “ He nodded at the guy and turned to her.

 

“ I guess I have to go. Nice meeting you Dara-sshi. I hope we can still see each other in the future.”

 

“ Ah neh. Thanks and nice meeting you too” He winked at her before going which made her chuckled. The guy has the charms too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She remembered she have to make it faster or else the brat would go whining again if she arrive late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And finally Taeyang met Dara. AGAIN! :) I know I know you don't wanna have some y girl to ruin Dara and GD. Don't worry nothing like that would be in the fic but I had it all planned out. Okay? So just sit back, relax, and enjoy reading!