Myeongdong

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

Bom was watching her friend with her hands on the table and eyes wide.

 

“ Bommie, don’t give me that look .. I can’t eat  my ramen when you are staring at me like that ..”

 

“ Arasso. I understand. I know what you feel. “ She lightly pat Dara’s head.

 

“ YAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? “

 

 

“ Ara. Ara. Dara-yah, I know you’re desperate but did you really have to sleep with that guy? “She said in almost a whisper which made Dara dropped her chopsticks and stared at her in disbelief.

 

“ MWORAGO? SLEEP WITH A GUY?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT? ..”

 

“ You did … You said so last night .. You said you dealt with this guy and sleep with him ..”

 

“ Pabo! .. “ Dara hit her hard with a spoon.  “ I didn’t mean that thing ! I just slept at his place that’s all “

 

“ But then who is that guy? You never told about meeting a man back then.”

 

“ I met him in Jeju Island, that arrogant guy, psh, he keeps telling me he’s from this certain group and he’s famous ..”

 

“ Famous? Group? “

 

“ Yeah, his name’s G-dragon and he said he’s from Bigbang “

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara went to Myeongdong , tugging her camera with her. When she wasn’t on work, she was on the streets, killing time and taking beautiful shots. Well, she’s fond of photography. Call it a hobby.

 

She was crossing the street when her phone rang.

 

“ Hello? Who’s this? “

 

“ Where are you? “

 

“ Excuse me? Who’s this? “

 

“ Ahjumma, I’m asking you ..Where are you? “

 

“ Oh .. Myeong … dong .. How did you ..”

 

“  Wait for me at the bus stop .”

 

“ What?! Why would I – “ *click*

 

 

“ Oh! Did he just hang up? Aigoo. This guy …”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dara waited impatiently at the bus stop, looking at all the cars passing by. A black top-down Porsche stopped right in front of her and G-dragon stepped out.

 

She muttered something and glared at him. What does he want from her now?

 

“ Get in the car.” She looked at him, pokerface.

 

“ Wae? “

 

“ Just get in ..” G-dragon grabbed hold of her arm and dragged her to the car. She tried to fight him off but this skinny , arrogant guy was just way too strong for him.

 

 

“  I’m not gonna do something to you and don’t glare at me ..”

 

You looked cuter when you do that ..

 

“ We’re going somewhere ..”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ You dragged me all the way here just to eat? “

 

“ What’s wrong with that? I just wanted someone to eat with me .. Everyone’s just busy “

 

“ Psh. And why are we the only ones here? I can’t even see a single customer out here “

 

G-dragon smirked at her.  “ I rented the whole place out .. It would be so annoying if girls would be approaching me while I’m with you ..”

 

Still acting like he’s some superstar … Crazy ..

 

Dara looked around at the fine dining restaurant. It was not far from the shopping district probably a 5-minute away drive. The place boasts of elegance and finesse. This guy really has an expensive taste. Never did she imagined that she’ll eat in this kind of place. She’s not the kind of woman who spends money on unnecessary things.

 

“ Uhm .. I just wanted to ask .. Where did you get my contact number? I probably did not give it to you that night ..”

 

“ Oh that .. I had someone asked for it on the bar where you’re working ..”

 

“ You what? .. But Manager won’t give that so easily ..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Well, it’s simple .. I just told him I’m the guy you’re seeing ..”

 

 

 

 

 

There! Hope you enjoy guys! <3