Chapter 55: A Sneak Peek Into Idol's Life

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

Dara was still wondering what's Ilwoo doing here. 

 

" Uhm.. What are you.." 

 

Ilwoo smiled at her. It seems he did expect ed her to ask that question.

 

" I just happen to pass by your area and out of luck I found you here"

 

" Oh.. " 

Dara still find it awkward to be facing Ilwoo now. Maybe it's because of what happened back at Gd's house? 

 

" I can see you're going somewhere?" 

 

 

" Ah deh.. I'm going at YG Building today"

 

" Oh to visit Ji? Well I'm also heading at that area. Might as well give you a lift" 

 

Dara knew this was coming and she just continued to stare at Ilwoo thinking of what to repsond.

 

" I.. Uhm.. Look I'm really sorry about what happened that night .. I didn't mean to hurt to Ji, it was just a game.."

 

" That happened already and I actually don't wanna discuss that right now."

 

" I understand but I insist to take you there. Please accept it as my apology?" 

 

You know, Ilwoo is really a nice guy and Dara thought that he was sincere enough. 

 

" Well I guess I'm fine with that..No harm done"

 

And as soon Dara said that, Ilwoo took her belongings and escorted her to the car. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

YG Building was always busy just like today. 

It's swarming with trainees and artists and of course all of Bigbang were there. 

 

They were in the dance studio chit chatting and it also seemed like it's "bullying the maknae day" today. 

 

" Ow.. St-.. Sto-.. Ow.. Stop it hyung" 

 

They were playing rock, paper, scissors and ganging up on Seungri. 

 

TOP winked at Taeyang. 

 

" Arasso.. Again.. Maybe you can win this time panda.. Kai, bai, bo!!!" 

 

" Yah! How come I'm the only one who's scissors here and you're all rock?!"

Daesung did not let the maknae continue his frustrated speech. He just hit him on the forehead just like that causing more laughter in the room.

 

" Oww!" TOP and Taeyang followed through. Seungri was being bullied again. Poor maknae. 

 

" How come you guys are so energetic this early" 

 

"Oh we didn't know you're there "Master" G-dragon" 

Taeyang was already smirking at Jiyong. 

 

" Ya.. And why are you dresses up like that? You do know we have a practice today. " 

 

"He's so dressed up today like he's going to an awards show" 

 

The members were laughing hard, Daesung was even giving high five to them. 

 

"Hyung! Are you expecting someone to come today? " 

 

" Eeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy" 

They were already teasing him and Ji tried hard not to give in but his face were turning red as apple. 

 

" I.. I just wanted to.. Wanted to wear this.."

 

" But why are you dressed in coat and tie?" TOP almost shouted. 

 

" YAH! Do you have to say that aloud? I am not. Sometimes you have to be presentable all the time" 

 

" Presentable? To whom? Aigoo. Is that for..."

 

"Of course , we all know that's for Dara"

 

" I.. I.. Well...." 

 

" AYIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE" 

 

Ji can't help but blush but the members just on and on. 

 

Ring! Ring! 

 

" Ya! Shut up guys! Stop teasing me and besides I have to take this phone call so excuse me"

 

"Dara, dara, dara, that's for his Dara. Hahahaha!" 

 

"Aish! .." Ji left the room and took the phone call. 

 

" Neh? Oh she's here already? Okay I'll go downstairs." 

 

 

 

 

Ji excitedly went to the elevator. It seemed so long already since he saw her. 

 

He can't also wait to show Dara where he works. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

" You can drop me here.. Anyway thanks for the ride" 

 

Dara was unfastening her seatbelt while Ilwoo got out of the car first and went to get her belongings at the backseat. 

 

She was at least grateful that she would not have to take a cab to get here at YG. She never really liked taking cabs. 

 

"You sure don't want me to get you to that door?" 

 

Ilwoo was glancing at building's entrance. 

 

" Well.. That might be awkward but I don't mean to be rude or what.. GD might not like to see the both us together." 

 

She knew enough that GD wouldn't like it if he knew that Ilwoo's there too. 

 

Ilwoo just smirked and hand her over her belongings. 

 

" That's fine.. I have a meeting as well so I guess I'll leave you here. "

 

"Gomawo Ilwoo-sshi.. Take care okay?"

 

"You're very kind Dara-sshi. So see you next time?"

 

Dara nodded and smiled at him. Ilwoo don't seem bad at all. He's a good friend. 

 

Dara hurriedly crossed the street. She knew GD would be waiting for her there. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, Ilwoo was just watching Dara until she got to YG building. She looked happier than ever and that made him frustrated. 

 

 

He had just parked his car few meters away from the place where Dara can't see him.

 

 

Ilwoo creased his forehead. 

 

 

No, he's not gonna lose this game at all. 

 

He picked up his phone and dialled that number. 

 

 

"You know what to do" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara was in awe. She never knew she would be standing outside YG building. 

 

It looked glorious than ever. It was a home of refined artists in Korea. 

 

Well at least that's what Wikipedia told her. 

 

She was smiling and admiring the view. 

 

"Excuse me Arasshi? Are you looking for someone? "

 

She didn't notice the lady in front of her waving to snap her back to reality. 

 

Pabo-ya Dara! Embrassing! 

 

 

"S-..Sorry about that.. I- .. Uhm.." 

 

Do I say I'm looking for G-dragon? What if they mistake me for a sasaeng fan? What if---

 

"She's my guest.. I was actually waiting for her"

 

 

She knew that voice. She looked up and saw that familiar annoying face. 

 

 

"What took you so long?" 

 

GD asked her while he dismissed the lady. The lady discreetly exit. 

 

She glanced at her watch. 

 

"Mworago? What took me so long?! Ya brat! I was only late for about 5 minutes stop whining." 

 

"Mwo? What are you fuming about? I just asked you" 

 

"Whatever. Here take this. I bought that for you and the rest of the gang. Where are they by the way?" 

 

 

"And why are you looking for them? I'm already here and besides they're too noisy to be with" 

 

GD was almost pouting. s might be too loud for him. 

 

"Why are you acting like a kid?! I just wanted to greet to them. Selfish brat! " 

 

GD just looked at Dara and pouted. He pretended to be cute. 

 

Dara stared at GD in disbelief. God, he's so immature. 

 

Just then, she heard someone calling her name. 

 

"Noonaaaaaaa! Annyeong! " 

 

She saw Seungri followed by the other members. 

 

Eventually they had gone down and followed their leader. They were curious on what's keeping him long and true enough they expected to see Dara. 

 

"Omo, how are you guys?" 

 

"Doing good. Oh what's that?"

 

TOP poked the rice cake GD was holding.

 

"I bought some rice cakesfor all of you."

 

"That looks delicious. I haven't eaten rice cakes for a long time now"

 

"Youngbae, stop it. I won't give to any of you gusy. This rice cake is mine!" 

 

"Aissssssh. Aigoo this brat is making my headache" 

 

 

The members were laughing at GD while Dara was already annoyed at him. 

 

Acting like a child again. 

 

 

"Let's go guys, can you just show me around?" 

 

 

"Arasso Noona!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAAAAAA WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE! " 

 

 

And GD ran after them with the rice cakes in hus hands. 

 

 

 

Hi guys! It has really beena lng time since I last updated. I almost thought of abandning this fic already. I've been busy with work and my laptop is broken. But i actually came back and read it again and the comments too so I decided to continue and finish this fanfic. I hope you guys understand. I miss you guysss! ❤️