Chapter 57: Things Gone Bad

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

Park Bom walked back and forth. 

 
Her hair was a total mess and her coffee just turned cold. She kept on staring on her phone sitting coldly at the table. 
 
 
This is not right. This can't be. She need to get Dara now. 
 
 
She didn't even sleep a wink last night, worrying over Dara whom she tried contacting a thousand times. 
 
 
Her phone was definitely turned off and she can only hear the deafening voicemail. 
 
"Aish! Why now?!" 
 
 
She drank her cold coffee in one shot and almost broke the cup for gripping it so hard. 
 
 
She didn't have any idea what her best friend might be doing right now or what she's doing. 
 
She doesn't even know how her friend can handle all this and every minute passing could get things out of hand. 
 
 
"ARRRRGH! DARA-YAH? EODISEO? AISH! I MIGHT HAVE TO KILL YOU BEFORE THE SASAENG FANS DO! AAAAAAARGH!" 
 
 
The article was a bomb. She didn't know paparazzi could be this crazy. Who can blame them? G-dragon and the guys of Bigbang are hella famous. 
 
 
"Pyong ~ This is Dara from Planet Mars. I might be busy right just leave a message and I'll answer later." 
 
 
"YAHHHH! DARA! THIS IS MY 356TH MESSAGE TO YOU AND YOU'RE STILL NOT ANSWERING? WHERE ARE YOU? UGH. GET YOUR HERE OR I'LL KILL YOU." 
 
 
Bom was losing her mind as fast as she was about to explode. 
 
 
"Noona? " 
 
 
A curious and annoyed Thunder appeared with his hair ruffled and eyes still half-closed. 
 
 
"Wae? Why are you shouting this early?" 
 
 
This kid has no idea. 
 
She looked pathetically at Thunder and handed out her phone. 
 
" Read it. Pal li" 
 
 
Thunder just groggily reached for the phone and squinted his eyes. And article? 
 
"What is this? Oh! GD-hyung? So wha-- oh! Funny how this one looks familiar? Hahaha!" 
 
 
"Pabo! Aish! Familiar?! Jinjja?? Look closely! "
 
 
Thunder opened his eyes and stared at the picture. 
 
"Oh! This one looks like Dara Noona? It says here GD-hyung was caught bringing his alleed girlfriend at YG building. Then?" 
 
Bom hit Thunder's head. 
 
"Yah! That's your Dara Noona! Read the comments. It's the trending topic as of midnight when it was posted" 
 
"Aww! Is it necessary to hit me? Okay so it says here that fans were enraged and some we're threatening to harass Noona coz she's very low-like and doesn't deserve GD-hyung. So wh-- MWO?! Threats? Low-like?!" 
 
 
" That's what I'm trying to say to you a while ago. Now can you just help me find your Noona?" 
 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
At the idol's house. 
 
 
The two were sound asleep. 
 
 
Dara sleeping open-mouthed on the sofa and G-dragon sprawled all over the floor with some popcorns all over. 
 
 
After the surprise, they decided to watched a movie and debated on whether to watch a horror movie or an action movie. 
 
The heated argument never reached a decision so they ended watching both movies but were too tired and just fell asleep on the couch. 
 
 
Of course, Dara had kicked the idol out of the couch. 
 
 
"Hnnnngh.. Ugh.. Wh-what time is it?" 
 
She groggily opened her eyes and when she could'nt get hold of her phone, bolted up and frantically looked for it. 
 
 
"Ugh... Why are you so noisy ahjumma?"
 
 
"What a way to say goodmorning, brat! I'm looking for my phone." 
 
"It's here.. I think you're phone died." 
 
"Yeah I can see that. Bom might be a worried already. Tch. Why did we even watch all the movies?" 
 
 
GD already managed to sit uptight and stretched around. It was not fun sleeping on the floor but only Dara can make him sleep there. 
 
 
"Yah, let's have breakfast. "
 
 
"No way. I'm going home and you do have practice today right? Don't try to skip your practice. "
 
 
"Okay, but when will I see you again? I will miss you."
 
 
Dara cringed at GD's aegyo. *wink wink*
 
 
"I'll just call you later okay? and yeah. Thanks for last night. I really appreciate it." 
 
 
Dara was out of the door before GD could speak again. But hey, it was a good and sweet night. He still felt giddy and stood there smiling like a dog. 
 
 
Well, he hoped he could keep that smile for long.
 
 
------------------------------------------------
 
 
Dara felt weird when she got outside. 
 
 
It's like an eerie feeling hang in the air. 
 
 
She looked from left to right and there seemed to be no one around. 
 
 
Damn right, it's just around 6am what do she expect? 
 
 
Expect for some who got up early to deliver some newspaper and some old couple who jogged around the area. 
 
 
"I need coffee.. Geez, why do I feel weird when I'm supposed to be happy? " 
 
 
She turned left and entered the cafeteria. 
 
 
She looked at her phone again. No power at all. She forgot that she had her phone last night. 
 
 
She had a great feeling Bom had been calling her all night. She did tell her she'll go home right? She might think something happened to her but she know Bom all too well. 
 
 
She smiled to herself. 
 
 
"Goodmorning! What will you have today?"
 
Oh right, she needs to order. The lady over the counter stared at her skeptically, like studying her face. 
 
 
"Oh I think I'm just gonna have a hot cup of Espresso. Take away. " 
 
 
The lady stared at her. 
 
 
"You looked familiar. Hmm"
 
"I do? Well, maybe? "
 
 
A group of girl chit-chatting entered the cafe as well. 
 
 
"Aish. That girl is annoying. Who does she think she is? She does not deserve to date an idol."
 
"Yeah right. I heard she's a nobody."
 
 
"Must be a or what. She better fly off somewhere or she'll be killed by fans"
 
 
What are they talking about? Kids nowadays. 
 
 
"Here's your cup of Es-... Oh! I know! You're the girl from that article!"
 
The lady must be joking. 
 
 
"Excuse me? Wh-"
 
 
She stood there frozen when the other girl in line walked to her and spilled her slushie all over her head. 
 
 
Dara didn't have time to react. 
 
 
"Yah this is the on that article. Yah! Who do you think you are? Dating our Oppa?! Know your place! "
 
 
Dating? Article? What the? Her head spun around and her face heated up. 
 
 
She was humiliated by unknown people and calling her ? She still has no idea what's happening. 
 
 
"I don--"
 
 
And then a slap on her face and all she can hear was the gushing of the other customers and the look of disgust on her. 
 
 
"Yah! Stay away from our G-dragon Oppa!" 
 
 
G-dragon? Is this all about him? 
 
 
 
Usually she fighta back in situation like this but she just ran out of the cafe. Her dress stained all over and her face showing redness. 
 
 
She didn't expect fans can be rude as that. 
 
 
Uncontrollably, tears streamed down her eyes. 
 
 
She didn't do anything wrong. 
 
 
She kept on running until she heard a familiar voice. 
 
 
"Dara-yah! Omo! What happened to you? "
 
 
 
It was Bom with Thunder. They had a surprised look. 
 
 
 
She cried even more upon seeing them. 
 
 
Bom rushed over to her. 
 
 
"I knew this is gonna happen. That's why I kept calling you. Where were you?"
 
 
She just kept crying like a child. Bom kept on wiping off the slushie on her face and her head. 
 
 
"C'mon Noona. The press will be here in no time. Let's get her home."
 
 
Then Thunder ushered them inside the cab with a stern look on his face. 
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
G-dragon was still smiling like a jerk when his manager came rushing in his house. 
 
"Get dressed. YG is pissed. "
 
 
"Yah don't you know how to knock? And is this Seungri's home? Why are u getting me? What happened?"
 
 
GD just sat on the couch, pretending not to hear what he said. 
 
 
"I haven't eaten yet and you want me to get dressed. Nah, i just had a good night with Dara.."
 
"This is about Dara too. You haven't seen the article yet? I bet you haven't" 
 
 
His manager gave the ipad and showed him. 
 
 
 
His eyes widened when he saw the pictures. Someone took a picture of him and Dara when they were at YG building. 
 
And Dara's face was clearly shown. 
 
 
He knew how some of the fans can get really crazy and result to violence. 
 
 
"This can't be.." 
 
 
He gets his phone and dialled Dara's number. 
 
 
"The number you dialle-" 
 
 
 
"!"
 
 
Her phone is turned off. Why now? 
 
 
 
"We're trying to contact her too. Now is not the time to do that. Get dressed and Sajangnim is waiting for you. He called for an emergency meeting. He's very pissed about this matter and the situation us getting out of hand"
 
 
 
 
 
 
No, not now. For all he care, he's just worried about Dara. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
New chappie. Sorry it took to long. 
Next chapter will be posted in few days. 
Haven't finished it yet. 
 
And will edit this tom coz I'm so sleepy. So late here but i really wanna post this but phone's acting up on me. Sorry. 
 
 
Well, how are you guys? I miss you. 
 
 
Anyways, my laptop is spoiled and cant use it but I need a new banner jebal. Someone pls? Thank you.
 
New subs - Welcome! *group hug*