Boredom.

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

Dara woke up because of the noise outside her room.

 

“ Uhnnn .. What’s .. happening ?! “ She lazily rolled out of bed. She’s pretty sure the noise came from outside her room.

 

She walked still half asleep and peeked in the door.

 

She saw lots of girls flocking outside the room with placards and banners.

 

 

Is there a VIP on board now? President’s son? Or what?

 

She called on a girl and asked what’s going on.

 

“ Miss .. excuse me. But who are you waiting for? Is it some famous personality? “

 

 

“ Oh yeah .. We heard that BIGBANG is here on board and they’re inside that room .. Eeeehhk! “ The girl seemed ecstatic and shrieked at the top of her lungs. She had to cover her ears to prevent it from bleeding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who the hell is BIGBANG? I haven’t heard that before ..

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

“ Aish. It’s so boring here .. We have nothing else to do besides watching this damn TV and you guys playing cards ..” Seungri was talking to his hyungs but their so busy doing something else. He was lying in bed and trying to read a book which he hadn’t started yet.

 

“ Ya! TOP you’re cheating!!! “ Daesung pointed at TOP.

 

 

“ Ani .. I’m not!!! It’s Taeyang! Not me ! “

 

 

“ Ya! I’m playing fair here .. What is wrong with you two?..  You’re just losing Dae that’s why you’re accusing us “

 

“ What? I’m not a loser .. “

 

“ You already bet 30,000 won so far ..”

 

“ Tsk .. These two .. I don’t wanna play anymore! “ Daesung drop the cards and stood up.

 

 

“ Ya!!! You come back here!! LOSERRRR! “ TOP and Taeyang shouted at him.

 

“ No .. I’m not gonna play with tricksters!!! ..”

 

 

“ What did you say? .. “ Suddenly TOP and Taeyang lunched to attack Daesung. Like wrestling him. Cards were scattered all over the place and their room was all messy.

 

 

G-dragon was sitting near the window and just watching his crazy friends wrestle and rumble at the bed, He saw Seungri join in.

 

 

So childish .. Psh ..

 

 

 

“ Ya! I’m going out ..”  He wanted to leave the room badly and leave these four. He doesn’t want to join them in their child’s play. It’s so embarrassing to look at.

 

 

He stopped tracks and remembered there are a lot of fans waiting outside. He can’t just go out like that.

 

 

Seungri .. Let me borrow your hoodie and your cap .. “

 

 

 

“ Ugh .. Ok-- ..Okay .. Ouch! .. Ookay Hyung! .. Hey! “ The four hadn’t stop yet and was having a pillow fight.

 

 

He just shrugged and used the window go out.

 

 

 

 

No one would notice me with a disguise like this ..

 

 

 

 

Oh yeah. Hello there *waves* How's your Christmas everyone??? I had a great time with my family. I also want to greet you guys a happy New Year in advance!!!! Thanks for all those subscribing. Please continue too support this fic!

Goofy Bigbang there :D