Worried [PART 1]

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

“ Ouch! Careful! My face cost more than you think! “

 

 

Dara even pushed the cotton swab harder over G-dragon’s bruise. She was scolding him for what happened earlier.

 

 

“ OUCH! That hurts! ..”

 

 

“ You shouldn’t have done that earlier .. You should have just called the police or the bouncers ..”

 

 

“ No need for that .. They’re just a bunch of weaklings .. See what I did to them? “

 

 

“ Psh. And now you’re boasting? I told you not to get in trouble ..”

 

 

“ But the scene just pissed me off .. Why were you there anyway? “

 

 

“ I had to go the bathroom and those three spotted me ..”

 

 

 

“ Why didn’t you fight back? “

 

 

 

“ That was my plan but then you came ..”

 

 

 

“ Well .. I’m just right in time .. Those three deserve worse than that .. They even dared touch you .. I hate it ..”

 

She looked at G-dragon who was still furious about what happened. He was really pissed off just someone held her like that? She looked at him curiously.

 

“ Yah! You’re really that worried about me? “  He turned to her and realized that her face was too near for him. He felt his cheeks flushed and he gulped as his breathing became uneasy. What the heck is happening to me?

 

He shied away and stood up.

 

“ I don’t know! It’s just that I hate seeing other guys with you .. And don’t you dare others touch you again like that!!! “ He left and headed to the bathroom, stomped and closed the door.

 

“ YAH! I’m just asking you!! .. What is wrong with him? I was just asking him.. I was going to say thank you .. Psh .. Really weird ..”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon locked the bathroom’s door and faced the mirror. The bruise on his left cheek looks worse than he thought. The purple blackish part was the size of a coin. How would the makeup conceal that? They have some photoshoot tomorrow and for sure YG would be there.

 

He looked at his face and remembered how close Dara’s face to him a while ago. Why did he suddenly felt some cold sensation up his spine? Usually when girls do that to him, he played it cool and acted as if it was nothing.

 

He washed his face. The cold water had brushed away his thoughts and distracted him from thinking of what could happen next if he didn’t control himself a while ago.

 

He looked up, hair dripping and his wound felt numb from the chilly water.

 

“ Are you asking me if I’m worried? You’re still asking me? Tss. You didn’t even thank me for it. If you ever let someone touch you that way again, I swear I’m gonna beat them to death .. “

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon changed into white plain shirt and jeans and stepped out of the bathroom. He found no Dara inside the room. Did she left without telling me? That woman ..

 

 

He called for her but she’s not in the living room nor in the guest room. His last stop was the kitchen. He poked his head and saw Dara cooking.

 

“ What are you doing? ..”

 

 

“ Cooking some black bean noodles .. I got hungry while waiting for you to come out .. Want some? This is almost done? “

 

 

“ You know how to cook? I only thought you know how to make cocktails ..”

 

 

“ My father was a great cook, we owned a noodle house before and our specialty is the black bean noodles ..”

 

 

“ Oh .. So where’s your father right now? “

 

 

“ He’s … gone ..I only had my brother left ..”

 

 

 

“ Oh .. I’m sorry ..”

 

 

 

 

 

“ It’s okay .. this is ready , we should eat .. I know you’re hungry too .. “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This chappie's not yet finished!!!! See this is only PART 1 ! I had to cut it because it's that long! Anyways enjoy and have a Happy Heart's Day! <3 <3 <3