Caught in a Fight

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

Dara was heading her way to her work. She was already late. Looking around for some suspicious person that might be a paparazzi took up some of her time. But the picture taken was a little bit blurry and she had her back turned.

 

 

“ Well, they’re not going to recognize me right? “

 

 

 

She checked on her watch. She would be so dead now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The bar was packed as usual and her routine was the same as always. She was busy giving out drinks and attending to the customers.

 

 

“ One mojito please ..”

 

“ Okay .. One mojito coming up …. Here ..”

 

“ Psst .. are you not even going to say hi to me? “ She turned to look at the guy with a pink scarf on and some leopard print glasses. His face was half-covered so she didn’t recognize him at first.

 

“ G-dra --- .. Yah! Why are you here? “ She covered and cursed him in whisper.

 

“ Wae? Am I not allowed to – “ She pulled his hand and dragged him outside.

 

 

“ Why did you go here? What if someone followed you again? “

 

“ Followed me? Don’t tell me ..”

 

“Yes .. I saw it on the news .. Good thing that shot was too far and blurry .. If not I would have killed you ..”

 

“ Oooh .. Scary .. So now you believed I’m G-dragon from Bigbang ..”

 

 

“ Well .. I really don’t care about that part actually .. “

 

“ What? You didn’t care? Yah! You don’t how lucky you are. “

 

“ Psh. If this is what you call lucky then I wouldn’t ask for more luck .. And besides I’ve only known you as the arrogant , crazy guy .. Nothing more, nothing less “

 

 

“ You are really something .. What planet did you came from? Tell me ..”

 

“ Mwo? Do you want to die right now? “

 

“ Fine. Not talking anymore. Why don’t you just treat me a drink? I made an effort coming here ..”

 

“ I’m not gonna do that .. Look I’m busy , I’m leaving you here and don’t you dare make some crazy stuff again .. I don’t wanna drive you home like last time ..”

 

“ Yah! Wait here .. You’re walking out again! “ Too late she was already heading inside the bar. G-dragon followed her.

 

 

Is she even a woman. How can she disappear that fast?

 

 

He looked around and can’t find her at the bar. Where did she go?

 

“ Let go of me!!!!!!! “ That was Dara’s voice. He’s pretty sure of that. He walked to where the voice came from.

 

 

 

He saw Dara struggling to escape from three drunk guys.

 

“ Let go of her. “

 

“ And who are you huh? “ The tallest guy turned to him.

 

“ I said let go of her. “

 

“ What if we don’t want to? What are you going to do kid? Beat us to death? “

 

“ You ask for it.”  He scanned their faces and looked at them seriously. He was ready kill them any minute. They dared to touch Dara, then he’ll teach them a lesson.

 

“ Oh really? Now we’re scared kid. “ Before they could laugh, G-dragon already punched the one holding Dara sending him to the ground.

 

The other pinned him on the wall but he managed to kicked him hard on the groin making the guy cringed in pain.

 

He hadn’t saw the other one who hit him on the jaw. He tasted blood but counter attacked the guy. He punched him hard on the stomach and kicked him too. The three guys lay on the ground with bruises and in pain.

 

 

He was so furious that he wanted to beat them again but Dara stopped him.

 

“ That’s enough. Let’s get out of here before anyone recognizes you.”

 

 

He didn’t notice that his disguise went off. The needed to get out of there, fast because a crowd has started to form already.

 

“ Pal li! “ Dara tugged him outside to the car park. He could already feel the pain on the left side of his mouth. It was badly bruised and bleeding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ The keys? “ He tossed her the keys and went inside the car.

 

 

 

 

Dara drove as fast as she could. Why does she always end up driving this guy home?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong lovely readers! <3 Funny how this chapter went through a lot of edting. I can't seem to put all into pieces until this morning. LOL :) The moment I wake up, my mind drifts into th how the is fanfic, figuring out how the next chapter would go. 

 

Anyways as promised I would a shoutout to my 100th subscriber!

 

Hello there yukkoo! ^_^ You are my 100th subscriber. Thanks! 

 

P.S You are always free to suggest anything. You could also tweet me if you like I'm pretty active there. Here https://twitter.com/#!/quirkychie