She's Just ..

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

“ What the hell happened here? “ G-dragon stood there, shocked and almost unable to move. Everything’s a mess and he could see Daesung, TOP, and Seungri sprawled out on the living room, wasted.

 

But what really pissed him off was the sight of Dara on top of Taeyang.

 

“ YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING? “ He immediately grabbed Dara by the hand and turned to her with his worried look.

 

“ Are you okay? Did these guys hurt you? What did they do to you? Tell me. “

 

“ Relax .. *hiccup* We were *hiccup* .. Just … *hiccup* having fun *HICCUP* “

 

“ Yah! Did you drink too? Look at you. Aish. I would kill these bastards. “ He led Dara into his guest room and let her rest there. He’ll take care of her later but for now he’ll have to deal with his friends who made all this mess.

 

Meanwhile Taeyang treats himself some coffee. He needed something to ease off the dizziness caused by the sacred nectar of alcohol.

 

G-dragon came in with a stern look. He looked at Taeyang with a serious face.

 

“ Hey .. Wassup Ji ..”

 

“ You guys didn’t inform me about this ..”

 

“ We know .. Look .. Why don’t you just chill down and let’s have some talk ..”

 

“ You should have called me .. or at least let me know ..”

 

“ Why didn’t you tell us about keeping a girl here in your house? Is she your new girl? “

 

“ I was supposed to tell you guys but .. “

 

“ UNNNGGGGGHHHH .. *BLAAAG!* “ Seungri fell off from the couch, head first. Taeyang and GD rushed to see what happened.

 

“ Seungri! You all right? “

 

“ I think he’s so wasted. He drank a lo--- “

 

*BLAAAG!* Daesung fell too and TOP on the other hand looked like he’s going to vomit.

 

“ Yah! Not on my couch! You go to the bathroom okay? “

 

“ Hey G-Dr ------ *VOMITS* “

 

“ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! “

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara flinched and rolled onto her side. She’s having some slight headache because of the alcohol. The room was exceptionally dark for the windows were rolled down. She sat up on the bed and adjusted her sight to her surroundings.

 

 

She spotted the clock which says it’s already 8:27 am.

 

“ What is .. It’s already 8 in the morning? “ She looked up herself on the mirror and fixed her morning face.

 

Last thing she remembered was she fell off and Taeyang caught her in his arms. Then G-dragon arrived somewhat shocked by the mess they made.

 

The rest she can’t clearly remember anymore. She walked in the kitchen and heard someone called her name.

 

“ Noona! “ She tilted her head and surprised to see the boys having breakfast. They were all looking at her, smiling except for G-dragon who was not even giving her a glance.

 

“ Dara-sshi, come here and join us for breakfast! “ Daesung patted the chair beside him but Taeyang came forward and touched her forehead.

 

“ Dara-sshi, are you alright? Is your head still aching? What do you want? Coffee? Tea? “ She stood there stunned and surprised as well. Taeyang could be very touchy you know.

 

“ I’m alright. Oh what happened to TOP-sshi? “ She pointed at TOP who was clearly still wasted by last night’s party.

 

“ Oh. Don’t mind him. He’s just having a hangover. Come here and sit. “ Taeyang offered her the sit between him and G-dragon.

 

She gladly took it and smiled to everyone. She glanced at GD who’s drinking his coffee and acting like she’s not there.

 

“ Yah .. Gwaencha--- “ She lightly nudged GD but he stood up the moment she did that and went into the living room, switching on the TV.

 

 

“ Noona! Do you want eggs? I’ll give you my ---- OUCH! “ TOP hit Seungri’s head.

 

“ Watch your mouth. “

 

“ I was just pertaining to my sunny side up eggs. “ Seungri pouted and did some puppy eyes.

 

Dara chuckled at the boys, they all act like a child. She wondered how all of them looked so serious when they were on TV yet so different when off-cam.

 

She turned her attention again to G-dragon and stared at him, hoping he would glance at her perhaps, but he didn’t. He was just there, watching the TV and seriously sipping his coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What is the problem of that brat? Why is he giving me cold shoulder now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there guys! AFF was down for like 2 days? Did you experience that too? I can harldy log in to my account. And the last chapter I posted was removed and so do my other activities. But don;t you worry here's a double update that I promised back then.

 

 

I'm also thinking of placing more Dara's fanboys in the story, What da ya think guys? ^^

 

 

PS. Hi to KwonNarsha. Hey there twitter buddy ^^

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for spazzing some gifs. I can't help it. I totally love this song <3