Second Meeting

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

Dara fetched the coat and waited patiently for Mr. Il woo to come over. 

 

It was a boring morning. The streets were busy and the cafe was visited by on the rush customers. 

 

She was at the cafe, reading a book and just observing the passers by. 

 

 

A car halted in front of the cafe. She looked up and right there Il Woo got out. 

 

She wondered what his work might be. 

 

All the ladies took their time to glanced at him or maybe some stared at him.

 

The guy boasts elegance and decency. 

She guessed he's a wealthy businessman that owns one of the high-rise building in Seoul.

 

 

Il Woo smiled at the sight of her. 

 

" Nice to see you again .. "

 

" Oh *bows* Hello .. Please take a seat .. " Why does this guy makes her feel uncomfortable? 

 

" You don't have to be that awkward. I do not bite Dara-sshi .." 

 

" *smiles shyly* Uhm ... Here's your coat .. Sorry for what happened that day .."

 

" It's okay. Enough with the sorry .. I know it's not your fault .. It happened by accident .. Have you eaten? "

 

" Huh? .. Oh .. Not yet .. "

 

 

" Then shall we eat somewhere else? Let's full that hungry stomach. Is that okay? "

 

He seemed too nice. Nothing wrong with that right? 

 

 Oh sure .. " 

 

She cannot say no to this guy. Too nice. Before she knew she was escorted out of the cafe and into his car. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon was thrilled enough to go to leave the office right away. 

 

The news came in that his friend, knock that off, his childhood friend came back from abroad. 

 

 

Knowing the guy, he's not the type to tell the world the good news so he's meeting him right now. 

 

 

He phoned his secretary to know his friend's whereabouts and bingo, he was just in a nearby restaurant. 

 

 

" Tch. That guy didn't even contact me when he landed here in Seoul. Still haven't changed huh? "

 

Taeyang came to greet him. As usual he's into his playul mood again. 

 

" Oh Ji! Where are you going? Let's play xbox now! ~ "

 

" No, not now. I have an important meeting. "

 

" Meeting? What? With YG? Haven't heard of something. Oh .. I know .. Dara? Again? "

 

" Shut up. It's not her. But yeah, I might see her today .. I'll meet a friend. "

 

" Oh .. okay .. You take good care .. I'll be waiting for you .. *winks* "

 

" Tch. Don't wait for me anymore. You'll never win over me! "

 

" Figures. "

 

 

G-dragon took the elevator and into the parking lot where his baby was waiting for him. The new Porsche that he bought just days ago.

 

 

 

" How are you baby? Are you ready to go see a friend? I guess you're ready. Let's hit the road. "

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

" So tell me how was it like being with someone famous? "

 

" Neh? Uh .. " 

 

They were in a fine-dining restaurant. That was expected.

 

" Uh .. we're not dating!!!! *waves her hand frantically* "

 

 

" Not dating? For real? But it was said in the news. "

 

 

" Uh .. Its really hard to explain but I worked for him and yeah he saved me one time. but he's a nice guy .."

 

 

 

" Nice guy ... So you like nice guys huh? "

 

 

" Ugh .. I dunno ... Oh .. Excuse me for a moment. I need to go to the wash room "

 

 

" Oh okay .."

 

 

Dara got up and took her things with her. She felt weird there sitting and answering his questions.

 

 

She felt like she was interrogated. But maybe there's nothing meant there really. 

 

 

 

She needed to take a break. 

 

To breathe in fresh air. 

 

She felt uneasy. 

 

 

But she doesn't know why. 

 

 

 

Annyeong! *bows* Did you miss me? Yeah coz I miss you guys a lot!!! ~ I've been very busy! Mi an. And yeah do you guys have kakaotalk? Add me please? Lol. Let's talk there. My ID's misspectacular. 

 

Enjoy reading!