Confirmed

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

G-dragon watched as Dara walked away up to the bus stop. He insisted on taking her home but she refused. He really didn’t know what’s gotten into him , on why he wanted to see Dara that much.

 

“C’mon I would give you ride back home ..”

“ I’m fine .. I can go home by myself ..”

“ You sure? I mean would you not want to ride with a superstar ? “

“ Uck .. No thanks ..” And with that Dara turned her back and prepared to leave.

 

“ Wait! Here..”

“ What’s this? Oh are you giving me this? Seriously? “

“ Yes, I’ll call you on that phone .. “

 

“  Psh. Have we decided that we’re not meeting anynmore? And here you are giving me some phone like you’re gonna call me whenever you want me to “

 

“ Just deal with it besides everyone from your work knows I’m your boyfriend ..”

 

“ This is just so disgusting .. Eww G-dragon .. Crazy arrogant guy ..”

 

G-dragon chuckled at the moment earlier. He was all acting strange for this woman and this was just the first time ever.

 

 

Seriously G-dragon .. Do you like Dara?

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara stared at the phone placed on the table. She was staring at it for an hour already, not moving an inch form her seat.  She scratched her head in confusion.

 

What the hell is wrong with him? And why would he give me this hand phone?

 

She shooked her head many times. She grabbed the phone and was to leave her room when a screaming Bom barged in.

 

” Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! Dara-yah!!!!! “

 

“ What’s wrong? Why are you screaming ? “

 

“ That g- guy .. “

 

“ Who? ..” Bom was in shocked and she was pointing at the TV.

 

“ What? What are you saying Bommie? “

 

“ Just turn .. turn on the TV .. You have to see it! “ She immediately switched on the TV and saw that the showbiz news was on.

 

“ So what’s the matter with this? ..”

 

“ Sssshhh .. Just watch ..”

 

Just then, on the screen flashed the faces of five guys. The guy in the middle looked exactly like G-dragon. It is said on the news that the group namely Bigbang would be releasing their comeback album.

 

Bigbang ..  The name of the group rang a bell.

 

Then an interview was shown. The reporter had called the leader G-dragon and asked him about the certain rumor of being a playboy. The picture taken by the paparazzi was shown on the screen.

 

“ Omo .. Isn’t that .. “ She cupped her hand in while Bom looked at her.

 

 

“ Is he the G-dragon you’re talking about? ..” Bom carefully asked her ..

 

 

 

 

 

And all she could do was nod.  She can’t believe it. That arrogant guy was telling the truth the whole time.

 

 

 

 

Hey there my lovely readers! Sorry if I wasn't here for past few days :/ College Week had been full of events and we were so busy. Lucky for me it's already finished! And I'm back again! yay! And yes I've got 99 subscribers to date and whoever would be the 100th subscriber I would definitely give a shoutout to him/her on my next chapter!  

 

So there please do enjoy. I think GD's falling for the ahjumma isn't it? LOL <3