Us Against The World

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

G-dragon held Dara's hands like he never held it before. 

 

Dara may seem strong but he knew she was also affected by the situation right now. He doesn't mean to drag her into this. 

He knew so well the pain it might cause her. For in the world he lives in, people notice everything.

 

 

" Tell me, Where are we going Ji ? .."

 

" Ji? *chuckles* This is the first time you called me that .."

 

" I just thought that calling you that makes you less of the celebrity you are. It sounds normal. You know? "

 

" Guess that makes sense huh? Well .. I just want to make up for all the things that's happening now .. I mean I know it's been hard on you too .. "

 

" Psh. Hard on me? C'mon .. I ain't gonna be affected like that. Hey this is Dara Park you're talking about! "

 

The guts of Dara never fails to make him smile. If it had been anopther woman, they might be crying like crazy with the pressure and criticisms their getting. 

 

" We're almost here .." 

 

It was a smooth and long drive. He smiled when he saw the sand and the beach. He got out of the car and breathed in the fresh air. 

 

The breeze was enough to make them forget a while all their problems. 

 

" Wow .. This is so beautiful Ji .."

 

" I know right .... Very beautiful .."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, a man arrived in Seoul. With his bodyguards and secretary, he walked through the ariport. 

 

He was gone for years and had come back only now.

 

Inside the car, his secretary handed him the newspaper. There, he saw the news about the famous idol, G-dragon.

 

" G-dragon .. Hmmmm .. "

 

The stroy seemed to spark some interest in him. Scandals of this idol with female celebrities and models have reached him but this time he's linked with just an ordinary woman. It was new for him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" It seems that he's doing some interesting things now huh? "

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara and G-dragon made the best of their time on the beach. It was like a scene depicted from a drama.

It waslike the first time they went to beach. 

 

They laid down on the beach and stared at the blue sky.

 

" The sky looks beautiful .. Isn't it? " They continued to stare at it, panting but with a smile on their faces.

 

"Yeah .. It sure is.. I just hope we could stay like this longer .. You could be the ordinary and simple Jiyong you want to be .."

 

" Ordinary and simple .. It sounds easy right? "

 

" Don't worry we'll get through this .. Hmm? " Dara looked at him and smiled. It was sweet and assuring.

 

He smiled back and reached for her hand. That moment he felt relieved. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys. I'm deeply sorry  for not updating all this time. My files on my laptop was corrupted and then there comes a big event on our school. I'm part of the production team and I can't stay on the computer for such a long time. I'm really sorry guys. Today's my rest day so yeah, I took the opportunity to post an update now. I know you've been waiting for this. PLease bear with me guys. After next week, I could have more free time to update here.