Ball Game!

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

The three were walking for minutes now but none of them have spoken or even broke the silence among them.

 

Dara feeling a little awkward and tension between the two let out a chuckle.

 

" Hehehe .. Don't you think the moon is shining brightly tonight? "

 

" What's there to smile about? You look an idiot there .."

 

And as usual GD backfired with harsh words again. 

 

 

He has been like that since dinner time. It was as if he's mad about something.

 

" Oh that's what I noticed too Dara-shhi ..*eyesmile* " And Il Woo continued to being the nice guy.

 

" Good thing you're here Il Woo .. " 

 

" PSH *loud sigh* .. "

 

Dara ran towards the basketball court. She saw the ball lying there in the middle.

 

" Ya! You two! Come over here! Look, someone left this ball here! Let's play! " 

 

The two hurriedly came over and stared at the delighted Dara trying hard to shoot the ball.

 

" Are you crazy? Why are we going to play? It's already late and w still need to go-----" 

 

" Then maybe Il Woo can play with me? "

 

" Oh if that's what you wan-----"

 

" ARASSO! *grabs the ball from Dara* You *points to Il Woo* and I will play. You *turns to dara* just watch there. "

 

" Seems like fun to me. You think you can handle me? "

 

" Hah! don't underestimate me .. I'm not the skinny kid like from before! "

 

" Then, shall we start now? "

 

" Okay , whoever wins gets to drive Dara home tonight! "

 

" Oh, then I will try harder to win this game if that's the price *winks at dara* "

 

" Eew. Whatever. Leggo! "

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This was supposed to be some friendly match between GD and Il Woo but Dara ain't feeling the same way.

 

The tension was still there and they both looked so serious.

 

Why would anyone be driven to win like that? It's not as if driving her home was a great thing. 

 

The score was tie now. 4-4. But only one of them can win the game. 

 

She stood up from the bench and clasped her hands together.

 

Il Woo's ball. GD looking fiercer. 

 

Il Woo started dribbling the ball, feeling the rhythm. GD kept an eye on the ball, focusing.

 

Il Woo went in, but GD cannot let him go just like that. 

 

Suddenly GD fell. Il Woo must have done it overboard. 

 

Dara rushed to him. 

 

" Omo .. What happened? "

 

" Oh .. I'm sorry .. Here * offers hands to GD* "

 

" *refused the offer* I'm okay. I ----"

 

" Oh? Are you hurt? Omo .. Your hand! "

 

GD got cut from his fall. It was a small wound after all but Dara was already panicking. 

 

" Oh .. I'm sorry. This wouldn't happen to you if I didn't ask you to play .."

 

" No it's not your fault. Let's go home .. "

 

" I will assist you .. "

 

" Oh I'm sorry Mr. Il Woo for having caused such trouble. Ah .. this is embarassing .. "

 

" No need. Dara can take me home alone. Right? "

 

" Yes. And it's late already. You told me earlier you've got some early appointments right? "

 

" Ah okay. Take care. "

 

Dara helped GD got up. They walked home and Il Woo was left standing there, staring at them as they disappear. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He muttered under his breath. 

 

 

 

" You won today .. Just for today .. Jiyong" 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The others (Taeyang,Seungri,TOP,Daesung) were waiting for them. They were already worried because the three of them took longer than usual.

 

They saw GD with a wound on his hand. 

 

" HYUNG! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND? " Seungri panicked as soon as he saw it. He was screaming and quite overacting. 

 

" Ya! You don't have to shout. The neighbors might get angry. It was just a small wound. "

 

" Anyways what happened to you? and where's that Woo guy? "

 

" Nothing. I'm tired. I'm gonna go inside. Just suit yourself there okay? "

 

" Oh okay. "

 

Dara followed GD to his room. There was an awkward silence between them. 

 

She got some first-aid kit and sat beside GD on the bed. 

 

GD still not saying something just stretched his hand so Dara can put some ointments and whatsoever.

 

 

" Awwww! Careful. That hurts! "

 

 

 

" Sorry ... I really am sorry for tonight. I ruined that party. "

 

 

 

" No. Nothing to be sorry about. It's already done. "

 

 

 

" Ji .. Are you mad? "

 

 

 

" About what? No .. I'm not mad. "

 

 

 

" But why are you acting like that? "

 

 

 

" Me? Do I look mad? I'm just annoyed. "

 

 

 

" About what? Did I do something wrong? "

 

 

 

" Nothing. I dunno .. I just don't want ... "

 

 

 

" Huh? "

 

 

 

" Nothing."

 

 

 

" What is it? *pokes his wound* "

 

 

 

" AWWWW! What the? "

 

 

 

" I said, what is it? "

 

 

 

" Tch. I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE ALL CUTESY WITH OTHER GUYS OKAY? I HATE IT!!!!! "

 

 

 

* Silence*

 

 

 

" Are you jealous? *chuckles* "

 

 

 

" No, I'm not! "

 

 

 

" Uh-Oh. Someone's jealous now. "

 

 

 

" I said I'm not! Aniyo! "

 

 

 

" Yes you are. J-E-A-L-O-U-S! "

 

 

 

*suddenly pulls Dara closer, their faces inches part, Dara's hands still on his wounded hand*

 

 

 

" Who said I'm jealous huh? *smirks* "

 

 

 

" Y-Ya ..... "

 

 

 

" Uh-Oh someone's turning red now. "

 

 

 

" I-I'm n-not .. "

 

 

 

" Really *moves closer, TWO INCHES APART! Take note!* "

 

 

 

Dara suddenly had the urge to close her eyes. GD almost leaning in. Then ......

 

 

 

 

 

 

" HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! *barges in and stood there, watching, shocked* .."

 

 

 

 

" Seungri! What are you----- "

 

 

 

" Aha! Hmmmm. So that's what the wound is for? Tch. Hahahaha. "

 

 

 

" Nope. That's not what you think! "

 

 

 

" It is. It's okay. Normal thing. I'm just gonna go outside. "

 

 

 

" Ya! No! I'm coming with you!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And off he run to catch up with the scene-making Seungri. 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! Okay. So I've updated again! I'm here at the office. Lol. sneaking again some updates for you! I hope you enjoyed this one coz I do! JEALOUS GD FTW! :) Oh yeah. What's your plan on Valentine's Day? Me? I'll just date myself! LOLOL. Just send me some chocolates! That would be okay for me. Jk.