The Rules

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

“ So here’s the thing, I will have my own set of rules here … “ G-dragon laid out on the table a long piece of paper.

 

“ Wow. Lots of rules huh? “ Dara took it and scan each of what was written there.

 

“ Let me see … Have to prepare breakfast early in the morning .. Have to answer the calls everytime no matter what I’m doing … Have to go over the house right away if you need something … Have to drive you whenever you want to? .. Yah! I thought I’m only in charge of the house? What’s this”

 

“ Extra service I’ll pay you extra for that. I don’t have a personal driver so I need you drive me but not all the time ..” He grinned at her while she pouted at him.

 

“ You’re so picky. And what’s this? .. I need to be here in the house when you cannot go home? Yah! “

 

“ Of course! You need to take care of the house ..”

 

“ And .. Omo .. this .. Have to wait for G-dragon to come home? Psh. “

 

“ And yes that is included .. You always have to wait for me before you go and if not I’ll just call you .. “

 

“ And what the hell is quality time during weekends? Is that even part of my work? “

 

“ Call that some sort of incentive. “ She rolled her eyes. This guy’s really childish and hard-headed.

 

“ So when do I start? “

 

“ Now .. “

 

“ Hmmm? “

 

“ I have some rehearsal today but I’ll be back before dinner. Cook some black bean noodles for me okay? I got to go now “ He checked his watch and eyesmiled at her.

 

She pouted and watched him leave the house. She was left sitting at the kitchen and looking around the house.

 

 

 

 

She needed to start working. She still have lots to do.

-----------------------------------------------------

“ Where is Taeyang? We need to rehearse our song .”

 

“ He’s with Daesung right? They said they would come together. “

 

“ Oh he’s here .. “ Suengri pointed at Daesung when he entered the studio.

 

“ I thought Taeyang’s with you? TOP said so. “ G-dragon was facing one of the computers and reviewing their song.

 

“ Oh  Taeyang? I dropped him off at the supermarket. He said he’ll gonna buy something. And yeah he’s with his make-up artist. “

 

“ Tss. What’s taking him so long? I still need to go shopping. “ TOP bluntly spoke. He’s already getting impatient, waiting.

 

“ Yeah. I have to go home early today. “ G-dragon blurted out. The members turned their heads to look at their leader.

 

“ Go home early? Why? Is there something up hyung? “ Seungri scratched his head. It’s not in G-dragon’s personality to go home right after rehearsals. He usually go to “other” places.

 

“ Ah .. Uhm .. I .. I’m going to rest for today .. We need to rehearse the choreography in the next few days right? So I need to rest ..”

 

“ That’s so not you Mr. G-dragon. Are you hiding .. something .. from .. us? “ Daesung had his arms crossed while getting closer to him. TOP and Seungri did the same.

 

G-dragon had to lean back as their faces gets more closer to him. They were looking at him intently. A lump formed in his throat.

 

Just then. Teddy entered the room, interrupting them. “ Hey Guys? Wassup? Oh .. What do we have here? “

 

“ Hey Teddy … “ They all greeted the talented artist who was also the man behind their great songs.

 

“ Should we start now? We have a lot to rehearse. Recording would be next week. “

 

“ Taeyang’s not yet ---- “

 

“ HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!! “ Taeyang entered the room and does some crazy dance and his Michael Jackson pose.

 

“ Why you so late? We’ve been waiting so long “ TOP sounded irritated.

 

“ I’ve met a fallen angel from the sky a while ago at the grocery store. “ He grinned at them.

 

“ Psh. You looked like some guy who experienced love at first sight. Look at how you smile “ Daesung shook his head while Seungri and Teddy laughed.

 

“ Hahaha! Love at first sight? Maybe. “ He was posing at the sofa, sighing while remembering the woman’s face.

 

“ Can’t we just start now and stop the chitchats? We still have a lot to do. “ G-dragon was quite annoyed already.

 

 

He just wanted the rehearsals to end early and go home. Someone’s waiting for him for sure.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon excitedly got out of car. He managed to get away early from the rehearsal and decided to drop by the bakeshop. Girls like sweets right?

 

He smiled while holding the small box of cupcakes. He entered the house and looked around.

 

Everything was neat, clean and in place. He called out for Dara.

 

“ Dara! Dara! I’m home! “ He turned to look at the kitchen. She might be there cooking but he found no one. The table was set and the food was already prepared. But where is she?

 

He looked for her in the living room, bedroom and the other rooms but still no sign of her. The only room left was the recording room upstairs.

 

He crept in inside and found her there, snoring so loudly even if the stereos where still on. Their song was playing.

 

He looked more closely at her and smiled. She still looked like an angel even though she’s snoring and slightly open.

 

He almost wanted to hug her right there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Yah .. Why do you look so adorable even when you’re sleeping? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay , I should have posted this days before but effin' laptop's having a problem so I still have to fix it :/ Sorry lovelies for making you wait. I have to go to sleep now. Past 12 here already. Have a good time reading it! Goodnight! <3