Unusual Meeting

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

To keep out on the eyes of the fans G-dragon wore a disguise and head to the dock. Only few were there. He sat on one of the chairs and noticed a lady.

 

What the hell is she doing? Wait .. Is she …

 

He immediately ran towards the lady and pulled her from the railing.

 

“ Arasshi , What are you doing?? Are you trying to jump off? If you have a problem this is not the best solution ! “

 

The lady turned and glared at him with all her might. She placed her hands on her hips and pointed at him.

 

“ Mworago? Trying to jump off?! Ya! Are you out of your mind? And who are you to interfere with what I’m doing? “

 

“ I am just trying to help here Arasshi .. “ He gotta play it cool here. If not for the lady’s cute looks , he would have raised his voice on her too. He wouldn’t let anyone shout at him.

 

“ Help?! You ruined it all!!!! I was trying to look on something there in the water!!!!! And besides I'm not trying to suicide here! “  He swear the lady’s pretty annoying already. She shrieked like a child.

 

“ Ya! Can’t you be just grateful to me? And don’t you know who I am?? I swear if you knew you’d drop to your knees and plead to me to have a picture with you ..”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara , feeling bored, went to the dock. She stood at the railing and was feeling the cold breeze. When she looked down , she noticed something in the water. She leaned in closer to get a better view when she felt she got dragged by an unkanown man.

 

She was surprised by the action. She thought the guy would apologize to her but she was wrong. He was annoying her.

 

“ Ya! Can’t you be just grateful to me? And don’t you know who I am?? I swear if you knew you’d drop to your knees and plead to me to have a picture with you ..”

 

 

Dara stared at the guy with disbelief. Is this guy crazy or purely out of his mind?

 

“ What? Have a picture with you? Why? Are you the President’s son? Are you some sort of celebrity? ..”

 

She swear to God she wanted to push the guy into the waters and let him drown there until he can’t talk no more.

 

“ Exactly … “ The guy then removed his glasses and slightly showed his face from under the hoodie.

 

 

Dara just stared at him .

 

“ ….. “

 

 

“ See you’re speechless ..”

 

 

“ Excuse me .. I have no time for this ..”

 

“ You don’t have to pretend , it’s okay ..”

 

This is a one weird and crazy guy.

 

 

“ Look , I really don’t know you .. You’re just wasting my time ..”

 

“ Don’t know me? Hey lady! This is the famous G-Dragon of Bigbang .. All the girls go crazy for me ..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ G-Dragon? Who the hell made up that name? And BigBang? What was that? Some kind of gang? “

 

 

He saw the guy dropped his jaw as if he can’t believe what her saying.

 

 

 

 

Hi Guys!! Sorry for being away for few days. I'm quite enjoying my vacation since next week is back to school again. And yeah I made this longer for you guys. I wanted to greet you also  Happy New Year!!! ~ Yay! Let's hope for a blesses 2012!! Peace y'all <3

 

Dara's look on her face when GD introduced himself. LOL

 

 

Love Lots,

ROCHIE ^^