KISSSSSSS?!!

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

G-dragon and Dara entered the house. GD was surprised to find the gate unlocked.

 

“ Something wrong? .. “

 

He shook his head and opened the gate for Dara. He might left the gate open when he went away a while ago.

 

“ Ya why is it so messy here?? Magazines and books are everywhere!! “

 

“ That’s why you need to come here everyday and clean the house for me ..”

 

“ You did this on purpose right? I knew it .. “

 

“ Whew! I’m so tired .. Dara-ya make some black bean noodles for me huh? I want to eat that .. “ He slumped himself on the sofa and kicked some of the books that were passed by.

 

“ Okay. Okay … As if you’re gonna let me go so easily if I don’t do that .. “

 

“ Yeah .. I’m gonna let you out of you do that .. Hmm? “ GD got up and looked at Dara for seconds and winked at her.

 

Dara pouted at him and turned around but instead of shouting and becoming pissed at him, she smiled softly. She felt as if his wink and smirk connected at her and tickled her senses. She always want to spank that brat whenever he order her around but when he does not do that, she misses it a lot.

 

 

G-dragon …. You really are something, Neh?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

“ Hmmm … *munch munch* Your black bean noodles are the best ever!!!!! “

 

“ Really? You seem to be enjoying it lot … “ Dara laughed while G-dragon hungrily devoured the food. She watched him as he enjoyed the meal.

 

“ It is .. Maybe you should build your own noodle house and have this as your specialty .. Many people would love this .. “

 

He grinned at her. He looked like a little boy.

 

“ Oh .. G-dragon .. There’s .. “

 

“ What?! You find cute even when eating? You don’t have to mention it .. “

 

“ That’s not what I meant .. There’s ..”

 

“ WHAAAAT?! Don’t look at me like that .. “

 

“ Aish .. Come here I’ll remove it for you .. “ Dara then lightly tugged the collar of the puzzled G-dragon. Their faces were inches apart only and Dara was staring at him intently while holding tightly his shirt. G-dragon on the other hand was starting to turn redder than an apple.

 

“ Y-Ya … W-What a-are you d-doing ?? O_o “

 

“ Ssssshhh ..” Dara pulled him a little closer and lifted her right hand, almost touching G-dragon’s face. She slowly wiped the sides of G-dragon’s lips.

 

G-dragon’s face ---------> O_o

Dara’s face --------------> -_-

 

“ You have a dirt on your face .. I just removed it .. See? “ She showed him her hand and let go of him.

 

“ Psh. You eat like a child .. What if your fans saw you on the street with some black bean noodle sauce on your face? I bet you would look so funny .. Hahahaha ..”

 

G-dragon’s face ---------> O_o

Dara’s face --------------> ^_^

 

“ Hey .. GD .. What happened to you? You’re turning red .. Are you sick ? “

 

“ YA! Don’t touch me! … “ G-dragon stood up feeling so awkward. They were so close to kissing already. Just what the hell did that woman do?

 

“ What is wrong with you?? Are you perhaps – “

 

“ ANIYO! I-I .. I’ll just go outside and stroll .. I need some fresh air .. Bye! “ He hurried to the door and ran outside.

 

 

 

 

“ But I thought he was tired already? Psh. Weird. “ Dara can only scratched and shook her head.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“ *sighs loudly* Is she crazy? Why did she do that? I almost had a heart attack!!!! I thought I was dead already? Is she sick? Aigoo … “

 

G-dragon was walking and kept muttering to himself. He was surprised by Dara’s action earlier that he thought something’s wrong with her. He could almost hear his heart thumped that moment. He was afraid that if they really did kiss his heartbeat would become much louder and would be heard inside the house.

 

“ What am I thinking? Kissed? Pabo GD! Pabo! .. I’m going crazy!!!!!! “ He kicked a pebble. His thoughts were in a jumble right now.

 

“ Dara-ya .. Does that mean she likes .. *GASPS* … Ani .. ani.. Ugh! Why am I jumping to conclusions? Do I like her that much already??? ARGH!!! “

 

He paused and looked around. He had walked far enough already that he didn’t notice. Good thing it was dark outside. It’s to head back now. Dara might be waiting for him.

 

He turned the opposite way and started to walk home when he saw some guys. They were talking loudly in the middle of the street and laughing so hard. He even overheard their conversation.

 

“ Hyung so you’re telling me you’re gonna show this big house to us? “

 

“ Of course I will! We can go there because usually there’s no one home .. “

 

“ But your sister is .. “

 

“ Don’t worry about Dara noona .. she forgave me already .. “

 

Dara? Noona? Who are these guys? And why do they know Dara? Or is it another Dara?

 

G-dragon followed them quietly and kept a relative distance for him not to get noticed. He squinted through the darkness and tried to make out of their faces. Five guys .. but their voices seemed familiar.

 

“ Wait .. isn’t that the guys on the theme park? The one who bumped me? Don’t tell me that guy is Dara’s brother???? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Konnichiwa!! ^_^ Hey guys! Finally one event down I can now spend hours on internet. How are you?