Hongdae

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

G-dragon had missed Seoul Night Life. He was dying to leave Jeju Island and be free to party like this. For this night he and some of his friends would be trying out the new club in Hongdae. He was going alone tonight for the other members have their own business to go to. 

 

He parked his Ferrari and went inside. 

 

 

 

Music blared from the speakers and the dance floor was already packed. He made his way through without being noticed and spotted his friends in one of the tables. They were already drinking and having shots of tequila when he came. 

 

As usual being a chick magnet as he was, girls started to approach him in their table and inviting him to the dance floor but he's not in the mood to dance. He just wanted to pour himself some drinks and enjoy the music.

 

After declining one of the lady's offer to dance, he then walked towards the bar. His friends were all diggin' it out on dancing and just left him there. He grabbed one of the seats and looked for the bartender. The bartender was still attending to the other customer and had its back him. 

 

He was pretty much certain it's a woman but couldn't see her face. He checked his watch and had his head down when a voice came in.

 

 

" May I help you sir? "

 

" Ah yes .. Please give me some .... "  He looked up and was shocked to see who it was.

 

( I used Dara's pic in the Cass CF. Just ignore Min ho there okay? ^^ )

 

" Oh .. Ah .. Ahjumma? "

 

" Omo! It's you! Why are you here? ."

 

" Wait you work as a bartender? ..'

 

" Can't you see? .. Anyways you're alone? "

 

" Uhm .. no .. Im with my friends but they're kinda busy right now .. " GD points to the dance floor and turned back to look at her. He studied her face and have some random thoughts on his mind.

 

 

I don't know this ahjumma could be pretty like this .. Wait she does not even look like one .. She looked ... Beautiful?

 

" Ya! G-dragon! I'm asking you what is your order. Pal li! "

 

" Ah. Deh. Give me some vodka .."  He couldn't keep his eyes off her and he just don't know why. 

 

" Here .." Dara handed him the glass of vodka and her hand brushed off his. He felt some tingling sensation up his spine.

 

 

Hey G-dragon what are you thinking? And what was that? 

 

He once again glanced at Dara who was now busy giving drinks to the other customers.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara kept glancing at G-dragon who left the bar and went with his friend to join the dancing crowd. She saw him grinding it up with some girl and rolled her eyes. The guy's a sure playboy.

 

She was cleaning the area when she saw a key. Car keys and it belong to none other than GD. It was on his seat. She took it and checked on him again.

 

There would be no use to call him out for he would not hear her, not with that loud music.

 

She head out and spotted GD. She walked towards him and lightly patted him on the shoulders. 

 

" Hey .. You left your car keys .." She shoved it to his face but GD pretended not to see it.

 

" Hey .. Your car keys ... " She nudged him again and this time he lost his balance and accidentally hugged her.

 

 

" YAAAAAAA!!! .. " She shoved him off her and gave him a disgusted look.

 

 

" Oopsie. Mi an hae .. " He was already drunk.

 

" You .. You're already drunk .." She poked his forehead.

 

" I am? .."

 

" Yes and you should go home now .." She raises the car keys and waited for him to take it.

 

" Okay. Then take me home .." Her jaw dropped. This punk is asking me to take him home?

 

" Why me? .."

 

" Coz I'm drunk and I can't drive. No one's gonna drive me home. "

 

 

She stared at him in disbelief. Why does he only cause trouble for her? 

 

" Let's go .. " Before she could answer , he already grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her outside to where his car was parked. 

 

 

 

No choice but to drive this guy to his home. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara grunted as she drived to GD's home. He had only given him some piece of paper where his address was written and doze off at the back seat. She glared at him from the mirror and cursed under her breath.

 

" Psh. Why did  I even agree to take him home? He's not my responsibility for drinking too much! Aish! I'm really going crazy! "

 

She stopped the engine and parked in front of the big white house. She got out and stood in front of the house adoring its beauty.

 

" Whoa. The guy's really rich. His house is just too big for him .. " 

 

She helped him get out from the back seat and ushered him inside. Fortunately, all the locks are voice manipulated and automatic. She didn't have any problem getting him inside.

 

She slumped him on his bed  and removed his shoes. He smelled badly of alcohol. 

 

 

She placed the car keys on the bedside table and was about to leave when a hand grabbed her arm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahjumma .. Don't leave .. "

 

 

 

A promise is a promise! Yay! I just took a nap and have done some editing but here's for you guys!!! Did you like it? And yeah I thank you for more subscribers! Keep it coming guys! KAMSAHAMNIDA.

 

 

 

 

All the love ,

 

quirkychie (  ~ 3 ~ ) /

 

 

 

P.S I'm plugging again LOL. WooDara twoshots! <3

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134298/just-a-cup-with-my-noona-dara-woodara-wooyoung-twoshots