House Party

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

“ Where are we heading after this? ..”

 

“ Bar, Club? Anywhere .. “

 

“ TOP-ssi .. Aren’t you tired of clubbing? We always go there. Why not have a house party instead? “

 

“ Then whose house are we gonna ransack tonight? “

 

TOP gave them his widest and evil grin. All of them moved closer to hear what he have to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ We’re gonna get GD’s house tonight. “

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara was busy cleaning G-Dragon’s room. His clothes were scattered all over the place and all was just a mess.

 

“ This room’s so messy .. This brat never knows how to clean! Psh. “

 

She was about to get the vacuum cleaner when she heard some noise coming from the living room.

 

“ Oh what’s that? “ She stopped in her tracks to listen more.

 

She heard some muffled laughter.

 

“ Is G-dragon expecting some guests? He hadn’t told me a while ago ..” She reached for her phone but remembered that she left it on the living room.

 

She walked quietly and peeked but can’t see clearly who the unexpected guests were. She just saw them roaming around the kitchen and bar area as if looking for something.

 

“ Omo! What if their burglars? How did they get in here? Omo. Omo. “ She said in almost a shock state. She can’t let anyone steal or just break in the house. G-dragon might kill her.

 

But how can she fight all of them? All she knew was a little karate and judo and there were four of them!

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung and TOP were rummaging the kitchen. They were all laughing so hard because GD didn’t know that they were there. Taeyang still remembered his password and fortunately opened the gate and doors without hassle.

 

Seungri was getting some glasses for their tequila.

 

“ Isn’t it unusual that his place is so neat and organized? His fridge used to be so disgusting. “ TOP can’t stop laughing hard. He was leaning against the fridge when he felt something hit him.

 

*PANG!* “ Aww! What the -----“ He turned around and saw a woman with a broomstick and pan in her hand. She hit him with a pan.

 

“ How dare you try to steal here! How did you get in here? Huh? I will call the police! “

 

“ Yah! What are you saying? Stealing? “ Just then the members arrived too upon hearing the commotion in the kitchen.

 

“ Omo! You still have your back-ups? Don’t move! All of you! “ She wave the broomstick crazily at them.

 

“ Dara-sshi? “ Taeyang made his way and turned to Dara. Seungri, Daesung and TOP looked from Taeyang to Dara.

 

“ Wait you two know each other? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ We met at the supermarket .. Why are you here Dara-sshi? This is G-dragon’s house. Do you know him? “

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

“ Yah! Seungri you’re drunk already? Boo .. “  TOP held his glass and lean against Taeyang. Taeyang was sitting beside Dara who just keep on laughing at them.

 

They almost finished two bottles of tequila. They can’t believe that they were beaten by a woman. An innocent looking woman.

 

“ So you met him in Jeju? We were there too. Why didn’t we saw you and what are you doing there alone ? “ Daesung almost toppled his glass.

 

“ Actually I got a blind date .. but he ditched me .. So yeah ..”

 

“ He ditched you? Why would he ditch such a beautiful woman like you? That guy’s a jerk. “ Seungri was slurry with his speech and wasted already. He lied beside TOP who was sleeping on the couch.

 

“ So you were there for a blind date? Hmmm .. Oh so you’re that girl? “ Taeyang looked at Dara who was a little flushed from alcohol.

 

“ That girl? I can’t remember meeting you there .”

 

“ In that restaurant , a lady bumped into me ..”

 

“ Oh is that you? Omo! I was so clumsy that time .. Sorry about that .. “

 

“ No need .. Look at them all wasted. Aish. Wait is GD coming home? “

 

“ Oh yeah. Almost forgot. Should have called him a while ago .. Wait ..” Dara rummaged her phone from the clutter they made at the living room.

 

48 missed calls and 68 SMS. Oh that’s good.

 

“ I think I should call back GD .. I’ll just --- “ Dara caught her leg and fell on the floor but Taeyang was in time to catch her. Before they could say anything , they heard the door opened and G-dragon entered.

 

“ Dara! I’m home!!! Where are yo---- “ G-dragon had a shocked look on his face. Everything’s a mess and Dara is on the floor with Taeyang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ What the hell happened here? “