Hiking

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

Bigbang was scheduled for some hiking activity at Sanbang-san Mountain and then later on for a tree-planting activity. The members were busy packing in their rooms. They’ll be spending the whole day outside and there were things needed to be brought.

 

 

Sanbang-san Mountain

 

“ We should pack more thick clothes .. I heard it’s colder up there .. “ Daesung said as he neatly stuffed his clothes.

 

“ We should take a lot of pictures too ! And maybe post it on me2day .. The scene there is very nice they say! ..” Seungri yelped excitedly.

 

“ We have gone here in Jeju for many times already but never did I tried hiking ,,,” TOP already fixing himself in the mirror and conscious about his looks.

“ I’m excited already .. Aren’t you Leader GD? ..” Taeyang turned to G-Dragon who was slumped into the sofa and not caring about packing.

 

“ Why would I? This activity is quite boring .. and one more thing .. I don’t hike or climb up mountains  ..” G-Dragon’s being grumpy again.

 

“ Aigoo this guy .. You only want to party and meet girls and nothing else .. “ TOP shooked his head.

 

“ Hyung, YG got us under his eye .. This is no place for your “ fun” stuff ..” Seungri managed to emphasized the “fun” stuff while Taeyang and Daesung chuckled.

 

 

 

“ Ya ! We should get going Mr. Old Grumpy GD ! .. You need to exercise those muscle of yours ! ..” The members headed outside while laughing.

 

 

 

“ Mwo? Old, grumpy … GD?! ….. YAAAAAA!!! What did you say ? ! “

 

G-Dragon scurried to follow the members who was still teasing him along the way.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile Dara woke up early and contacted Bom.

 

“ Ya! Bom! …” She shrieked over the phone. Bom have to pull away the phone from her to prevent her ears from becoming deaf.

 

“ What is wrong with you Dara-yah? ..” Her friend’s voice sounded like she was just awakened by her call,

 

“ Haven’t  you read my message? ..”

 

“ Uh? What message?! “ Bom didn’t even know she messaged her last night.

 

“ Did you not check your phone last night? … “ Aish. This friend of hers always makes her head aches!

 

“ Oh about that … I was at a party last night .. Sorry I didn’t know … “

 

“ Never mind .. Well my date was a no show and I want to go home now ..”

 

“ Again? Aish. I already talked to that guy! Wait you can’t go home yet! “

 

“ Wae? Why can’t I ?”

 

“ Apparently there would be no available trips back here in Seoul, so you need to stay there .. “

 

She sighed. In the end she have to stay here for few days.

 

“ Just do other stuffs there Dara-yah .. Maybe go swimming or hiking .. Yeah you’re fond of hiking eh? “

 

True, she really is fond of hiking and Bom knows that. Maybe she would just go at Sanbang-san Mountain later. She heard a lot about that place. 

 

“ Okay .. I hope hiking would the trick ... I’ll hung up now Bom … Bye! “

 

 

 

She need to pack her things already.  Hiking would probably take her mind off of what happened. 

 

 

 

Hi Guys! I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for subscribing and reading this fic. This got me 52 subscribers already!!! YAY!!! I thank you from the bottom of hypothalamus! LOL :D 

 

Lots of love guys,

ROCHIE a.k.a quirkychie <3