Mystery Man Revealed

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

The guy continued to browse the net. G-dragon's becoming the hot topic.

It was not new to him at all yet he seemed very interested on what he is in right now. 

 

There were pictures of them taken on them taken on the park by the paparazzi. 

There was a shot zoomed in on the woman's face.

For sure they wanna know her as much as he want to.

 

" Hmm .. Dara Park .. What a nice name .." In such a short span of time, the woman has her face all over the internet.

The netizens were very updated after all.

 

 

" *clears throat* .. Excuse me Sir, I''m afraid we have to go now. You still have a meeting to attend to .. " 

His secretary called on him already. Time to work again. 

 

 

 

 

Maybe he'll get back on it later.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

" What am I doing here? .. Psh. Bommie doesn't usually go to places like this .." 

 

Dara warily scanned the restaurant of the hotel. 

Bommie dropped off some message telling her to go to this place.

 

 

" She should have told me so that I should have properly dress up for this .." 

 

She felt awkward as eyes stare at her and her clothes. She looked so out of place.

 

" Dara! .. "  She heard Bommie's squeal.

 

" What in the world ..?! " She saw Bommie wearing some stewardess-like uniform. 

 

" What are you wearing? O_o Why did you send me here? .. " 

 

" I just wanted to show you where I am working now .. " 

 

" Working? You have work now? "

 

" Yes .. Do I look nice? .." Bommie turned around for her to see. She sure looks wonderful in that uniform.

 

" Yeah .. Nice .. But aren't you going to treat me? I'm hungry and I made an effort to go here .. " 

 

" I know you're gonna say that .. Come and follow me to the bar area. I'll treat you some drink and snacks .. "

 

Dara was in awe as they entered the bar area. It was larger than she can imagine, even bigger than their own home. 

 

There were few early drinkers already. She was served some pina colada and pica-pica. 

Bommie needed to attend to some guests first so she was left alone.

 

 

She didn't notice as a man sat beside her. She was playing with her drink when she accidentally trip it. 

The drink spilled, not on her, but on the man beside her. 

Sure, it was her lucky day. 

 

 

" Omo .. Omo .. I'm really sorry .. I didn't mean to .. I -I .. " She grabbed for some napkin and wipe the man's coat. 

 

" It's okay .. I'm fine .. " No it doesn't look fine to her at all. The man looked classy and all and she just spilled some juice on it. Wow.

 

"I'm really sorry Sir .. If you want I'll take your coat into the laundry .. I'm really sorry .. "

 

" No .. It's really okay .. " 

 

" I insist Sir .. If you don't mind .. " She was turning red already from shame but the guy just keeps smiling at her.

 

" Okay .. I think I knew you .. Are you the woman whose face is plastered on the internet ? " 

 

" Uhm .. I'm afraid so .. " How did this guy know? He was looking at her and studying her face. 

 

" Don't worry I won't take a picture of you .. Anyways I can't say that this was a good meeting but I think I'm gonna introduce myself .. I'm Jung Il-Woo. " 

 

She thought for a while that the name of the guy sounded too familiar but she can hardly remember .. 

 

" Here's my calling card. Call me when my coat's done. Okay? I need to go .. " Il-Woo stood up and smiled at her for one last time. He seemed nice.

 

 

 

 

" *sighs* Good thing he's a nice guy .. " She stared at the calling card before she kept it on her wallet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There you have it. I decided that the myster guy would be the close friend of Dara from the Return Of Illjimae, Jung Il-Woo!!! Wooooh! LOL. It toook me some time to decide on that really. And I know some of you are anticipating the mystery guy. There you have it.