You .. Again?

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

Dara ushered the man to the couch and turned up the heater of the room. She went to the kitchen to grab some hot choco. That would make him warm.

 

 

She saw the man scrunched up in front of the fireplace and placing his hands over the fire.

 

“ Ahjussi? I made some … “

 

 

“ Ahjussi?! ..” The man turned to her with amused look. Wait .. I know this guy .. I think I saw him somewhere ..

 

 

“ You .. I know you .. “ She said as she point to him. “ Right you’re that arrogant guy back there “

 

“ Arrogant? Me? Ya lady! I’m just telling you the truth .. I’m G-dragon fro---- “

 

“ OUT! .. “ She was already heading to the door, ready to usher him out.

 

“ Okay .. Okay .. Not talking anymore. “ He made a zipping sign across his mouth.

 

“ I said out .. I have no time for this .. “

 

“ Hey .. Can we just talk this out? I mean , please don’t send me away it’s cold and it’s dark already …. And I’m quite lost ..” Last words were almost a whisper.

 

 

She sighed and placed her hands on her hips. Why does this have to happen to her? And all of people, why him?

 

She studied his face closely trying to decide whether he’s telling the truth or not. But GD looked sincere and helpless?! She thought that way.

 

 

“ Fine .. I’ll let you stay here but you’re gonna sleep here in the living room .. Got that?  ..”

 

“ Me? Sleeping here? ..” He almost had that disgusted look.

 

“ Don’t want? Fine with me .. “

 

“ Ah .. Aniyo .. Okay I’ll sleep here .. “ He grunted enough to be heard. She shot him  a glaring look.

 

“ And one more thing .. No sneaking into other room .. Got that? ..”

 

“ Sneaking? Why the hell I would do that? You think I would sneak on you? Huh? “

 

Seriously .. I wanna beat this guy to pieces ..

 

“ YA! G-Dragon from whatever planet! I’m just making sure you won’t do any harm  to ME! .. And with that kind of look , I’m sure got to worry ..”

 

She already made her way to get the pillows and quilt before he could answer any further.

 

“ Here ..” She threw him the pillow which quite hit him in the face.

 

“ YAAAA! Why did you do that? …. Aish! ..” She already entered the room and shut the door leaving G-dragon all by himself, grunting and complaining. 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Wassup? Sorry for not updating. School has been killing me with all the busy schedules and stuffs. Hope you understand. And yeah I really like this chapter because Dara's like a boss LOL! Poor GD he can't do anything about it :D