Worried [PART 2]

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

G-dragon slumped in the sofa. He never eaten like that before. Dara’s black bean noodles were the best and she cooked really well.

 

“ What are you doing there? “

 

“ Oh .. placing this leftover noodles in container .. in case you might want to eat them again ..”

 

“ I see .. Want to watch a movie? .. I got lots of DVD here ..”

 

“ Uhm .. its getting late and .. I will go hom--- “

 

“ There are paparazzis outside .. Lots of them ..”

 

“ Really? You’re joking right? “

 

“ Aniyo .. See for yourself ..” Dara went straight to the window and peeked carefully. She spotted some paparazzi just outside the house. Geez, they’re all scary and all of them was in alert, holding on to their dear camera any moment they go out.

 

“ Yikes! They’re really that scary? “

 

“ More than what you think? Probably somebody recognized me at the bar and called them .. I’m used to it ..”

 

“ Well I’m not .. How will I go home with that? “

 

“ You cannot .. They’re vicious and won’t let anyone escape from their lenses ..”

 

“ Geez .. I don’t wanna see some picture of mine taken with you and flash on the news ..”

 

“ Then just sleep here? “

 

“ Here? “

“ Why? It’s not like you haven’t slept here before ..”

 

“ Arasso .. It looks like I have no choice ..“

 

 

 

“ But first let’s watch some movie .. Still kinda early to go to bed ..”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon had opted to watch a horror movie thinking that Dara would be scared and cling to him but it didn’t turn out the way he wanted it. Dara liked it more and enjoyed it to every bits. She was a fan of horror and scary movies.

 

“ You can still smile while watching those zombies? It kinda freaks me out .. Let’s just chan—“

 

“ Andwae! Don’t you dare change that! “ He felt his hand being tapped hard.

 

“ Yah! That hurts! ..”

 

“ This was your idea in the first place .. If you don’t want to watch then go to sleep “

 

“ Shiroh! I don’t want to ..” He snuggled closely to Dara who had the quilt over her body.

 

“ And what do you think you’re doing huh? “

 

“ It’s cold and you’re being selfish with this quilt “ He slid his body under and snuggled beside Dara who was glaring at him.

 

“ Yah! Get yourself some jacket or what! “ He ignored her and pretended to not hear her. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

“ Yah! G-dragon! This is not the place to sleep! Yah! “ He didn’t budge even when Dara pushed him.

 

“ Is he really asleep? Psh. “ A smiled formed from the corners of his mouth thinking how he’d won over Dara. She really believed he’s asleep. She kept quiet and continued to watch the movie while stuffing some popcorn on .

 

 

He breathed in and smelled her sweet scent. He tried getting closer by tilting his head to the side, almost hearing her breathing. He felt Dara looking at him but didn’t say anything. He slowly rest his head on Dara’s shoulder, smile creeping on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

It felt so good that he wanted to stay there forever.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara felt G-dragon’s head on her shoulder. He was sound asleep and could see his peaceful smile right there. She kept staring at him and smiled to herself.

 

He’s less harmful with that face.

 

She chuckled slightly and placed down the popcorn on the table. The movie’s almost on its ending. She adjusted he quilt enough to cover the two of them. Tonight’s a cold night. She can almost feel it. She shuddered and gave G-dragon one last look.

 

 

 

She was also feeling sleepy already, her eyelids felt heavy. She leaned back and slowly closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She tilted her head and rested over G-dragon’s head. It’s been a long night indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KYAAAAAAA ~ Hello dear readers! Missed me? Okay Part 2's there already. I felt giddy while writing this. This is such a sweet moment. Agreee?? Omo! DARA AND GD <3 <3 <3 

 

Thank you for those who lurked on twitter and tweeted me. I appreciate it a lot! *hugs and kisses*