Don't Touch My Noodle!

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

Bigbang was scheduled for a photoshoot today for some magazine. Staff were quite surprised when G-dragon had arrived earlier than the call time. Usually, the leader was always the one who’s late for this kind of appointment.

 

 

He even bought some food and drinks for the whole staff and members. He really was in a good mood today.

 

“ Good morning! Annyeong haseyo! .. “ He was being cheerful and greeted everyone on the set. The location for their photo shoot was on top of a building. It’s almost winter in the country and the weather’s starting to get colder.

 

He was giving out the drinks and food he bought when Seungri and Taeyang arrived. Seungri stopped on his tracks when he saw his hyung already there.

 

“ Hyung! Omo! Are you sick today? Why are you so early? This is a miracle! “ His hyung turned to him and flashed him his biggest smile.

 

 

“ Aigoo! Our maknae! Here take this. It’s cold , drink this ..” Seungri looked only at his hyung. He was acting strange today. Totally strange and unlikely him.

 

 

“ Yah Gd! What’s wrong with you? “ Taeyang had his arms crossed while watching G-dragon distribute the food to the staff.

 

 

“ Wrong with me? Hahahaha! Nothing! I’m just .. Let’s say .. in a very good mood! “ Taeyang can only shake his head.

 

 

Daesung and TOP arrived together. TOP has his headphones on while Dae was donning his famous smile and greeting everyone.

 

 

“ Good morning Daesung! Good morning TOP! “ G-dragon ran to them while shouting.

 

 

“ Oh you’re early ? That’s new! What happened to you? Did lightning struck you? “ Daesung placed his hand on GD’s forehead.

 

 

TOP went ahead, not minding the two, to the dressing room where Seungri and Taeyang was. He waved at them and sat at the corner. He turned around and noticed a blue lunchbox not far from GD’s things.

 

 

He raised his eyebrows. “ What is that? ..” He carefully reached for it and saw that it was black bean noodles.

 

 

“ Oh! Black bean noodles! My favourite! “ He missed eating his favourite noodle and was about to devour it when G-dragon came in, screaming.

 

 

“ YAAAAAAAAAHHH! How dare you touch that! That’s mine! “ The members looked from G-dragon to TOP.

 

 

 

“ This is only a noodle and besides you know this is my favourite. You brought this for me right? “

 

 

“ Ani! That’s not for you! Don’t you dare----  YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! “ TOP already tasted it. G-dragon snatched the lunchbox away from him, glaring at TOP. He hugged the lunchbox like a child and pouted.

 

 

“ Hey! Give it back! I’m gonna buy you another one! “ 

 

 

“ No way! This is one of a kind! Buy some for yourself!”

 

 

 

“ Look at you acting like child over some noodles! “

 

 

 

“ WHATEVER! Anyone here who dares to touch my noodles will surely die! Hmf! “

 

G-dragon stomped outside leaving the members dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh God. Their leader’s acting so weird over some black bean noodles.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The photo shoot finished earlier than the scheduled time. The boys still had their free time before they go back to YG Building and rehearse.

 

 

“ Hyung! Can I ride in your car? “

 

“ Mwo? Why? Didn’t you bring your car today? “ Seungri always ride with G-dragon , probably this guy just don’t want to use his car.

 

“ Nope. I had it car washed yesterday and I don’t wanna use it yet. “

 

“ Psh. You bought a car but don’t want to use it every day. “

 

“ The building’s just a 5-minute drive away. “

 

“ Aniyo. I’m going somewhere first. You go with the others.”

 

 

 

“ Going where? We only got 3-hour free time.”

 

 

“ None of your business. “ G-dragon turned around and left Seungri.

 

He wanted to thank Dara for the noodles and wanted to see her, of course. But he don’t want to just barge in the bar again or she might kill him already.

 

He dialled her number but  it was switched off.

 

“ Why is her phone always switched off? Aish. “

 

He remembered he had on his phonebook the number of her co-worker. He dialled and waited for someone to answer.

 

“ Hello? Ah yeah. I just want to ask if Dara-sshi is already there? “

 

“ Dara-sshi? Oh. I heard she was suspended because of the incident she caused last night. “

 

“ Suspended? But that can’t be! That’s not her fault! Where is she by the way? “

 

“ She just left. Manager Kim talked to her. “

 

“ Ah arasso. Thanks. “

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

G-dragon rushed to find Dara. If she just left then she must be somewhere near the area.

 

“ Suspended? Why would they do that? These people! Psh. She must feel very bad right now. “

 

He slowed down the car and looked around for any signs of Dara.

 

“ Dara! Dara-sshi!!!! “ He turned around to the park and spotted her sitting on one of the benches. He ran to her and sat beside her.

 

Dara did not even looked at him and just stared blankly ahead. She looked sad.

 

“ Hey! Dara .. H-E-L-L-O .. “ He waved at her and nudged her. Still she didn’t move an inch.

 

“ Dara! .. Yah! Aren’t you going to say hi to me? “

 

“ Why are you here? How did you find me? “

 

“ Oh that.. Well I sort of have some superpowers .. “ He chuckled.

 

“ Superpowers? Tss. “

 

“ Yeah, I do have .. I can detect you anywhere you go .. “

 

“ That was so lame. Where did you get that? Some old comic book? “

 

 

“ Why are you not in your work today? Isn’t it already your shift? “

 

 

“ I .. I .. got suspended  .. but that’s okay .. I caused a lot of trouble that night .. “

 

“ They suspended you even if it’s not your fault .. They didn’t even know what happened .. It’s really pissing me off ..”

 

“ There you go again .. Could you not control your temper? It’s already done .. Maybe I’ll just get another job for the mean time ..”

 

“ Hmmmmm .. another job? “

 

“ Neh. Why? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Why don’t you work for me? “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goodmorning guys! (coz it's still early here) I miss you! :) I know that the chapters always got Dara and GD only but don't you worry guys coz there will be some other characters coming up in the next chapters to come!  

 

 

 

 

And yeah I'm spazzing Bigbang's new MV! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ GD GD GD GD GD <3