No Show

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

 

 

 

 

Everything was prepared already, her dress, shoes, make-up, and all. She really didn’t want to do this, her best friend do but still what will she do in the island? Well, nothing. She might as well go with the plan.

 

She gave herself one last look in the mirror. Her frilly skirts and white top accentuated her petite body and her heels added feminine touch on her. She also curled her hair and let it down since she always styled it in a messy bun. She seemed satisfied with the outcome.

 

 

“ This is the last time you’ll ever gonna do this, huh, Dara-yah?! “

 

 

 

She grabbed her hand bag and picked her phone. Right, there’s already a reservation for us there .. Nothing to worry .. Besides “he” must be waiting already ..

 

 

Bom had reserved at the  restaurant beside the beach. She couldn’t hide her amazement when she saw the place. The scene was breath-taking and you could the beauty of the ocean.

 

 

A waiter approached her and she told him that she had a reservation. The waiter ushered her at the middle spot. Surprisingly, her “date” was not yet there.

 

 

He could be late .. Don’t panic Dara .. The guy’s just somewhere here…

 

 

 She exhaled and tried to shift her attention by looking around.

 

 

 

10 minutes passed her date was nowhere to be found.

 

 

 

 

20 minutes …

 

 

 

 

30 minutes …

 

 

 

 

 

An hour passed and still no one’s coming. Just like the other blind dates she had, this one was a no show. She sighed. The waiter approached her again and asked if she would like the food to be served already but she declined. She lost her appetite.

 

 

She stood up and texted her best friend to inform her that her date did not showed up.

 

 

 

She was busy with her phone and did not noticed a group of guys and accidentally bumped into them. Without looking up, she bowed and apologized to the guy.

 

 

“ Mi an hae .. I didn’t notice … I’m sorry ..” Then she walked away from the scene.

 

 

 

 

Bad vibes filled her night. She’ll just go to sleep and call Bom tomorrow morning.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“ Mi an hae .. I didn’t notice .. I’m sorry ..”

 

Taeyang was caught off guard when a lady bumped into her. They have been waiting for the waiter who ran off when he saw that Bigbang wanted to dine in their restaurant.

 

 

“ It’s .. O.. Okay ..” He replied but the woman already walked off.

 

 

 

“ Who you talking to dude? “ It was GD who was busy with his phone and didn’t see the incident.

 

 

 

“ A lady accidentally bumped into me ..that’s all  ..”

 

 

 

“ Oh I see .. Wait is she hot? ..” GD smirked and looked knowingly at Taeyang.

 

 

 

“ Aish. This guy.  I don’t know I didn’t actually saw her face but I guess she’s pretty “

 

 

 

GD shooked his head.

 

 

“ Why let her ran off? You’re so weak Taeyang! You should at least ask for her name .. Never mind!  Come on let’s go inside and wait for the others there “

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! Whew! No classes today coz it was suspended yey! I was sleeping the whole day and just now that I've woken up and posted this. Poor Dara, got ditched again >.<

 

Lonely Dara for you -_-