Chapter 58: Deep Cut in the Past

NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN !

The silence was killing him. 

 
Even his manager can't keep from being shaky. 
 
 
YG just sat there, staring coldly at him. No expression at all. He was giving him the cold treatment. 
 
 
Is this how Seungri felt? Is this how YG is pissed? 
 
He swore to God he would never ever try to piss the President again. 
 
 
If the floor could just open up and crash him to the depths of nowhere, he'd not hesitate that. 
 
 
He'd rather take that than try to take in the cold stares of YG. 
 
The breathing and sighing can be heard all over the room. 
 
How long will the President stay still like that? 
 
 
All the blood had been drained from his face, from the beautiful face of G-dragon. 
 
 
"So.. I assumed you saw the article?" 
 
 
YG's voice made him cringe. 
 
 
"Uh.. Deh." He gulped. 
 
 
"I did not expect this to happen but I did expect that you should have advised me ahead of time. So Dara is working for you?" 
 
 
"Uh deh. I was the reason why she was kicked out of the bar she was working so I got her to work for me. I'll take responsibility for this, Sajangnim. I'm really sorry."
 
 
 
 
"Hmmm, I knew you would say that. But this is way more than that. Ever since the news broke out. Our stocks had been going down and some fans were even threatening to boycott all of Bigbang's activities in the future." 
 
 
He was really feeling sorry. He had no idea it would come to this. 
 
 
The fans felt betrayed and hurt and he also thought about the members. 
 
 
How would they feel about this? 
 
 
As the leader he should have been more cautious and considerate. 
 
 
".. I did arrange an immediate press conference tomorrow. I want you to tell them that this was all a misunderstanding and I suggest that you talk out with your members too, they were affected greatly by this news. "
 
 
All he could is nod, he can't even look at the President. 
 
 
He was embarassed and at the same time he also felt the responsibility for all of this. 
 
 
His career, friends and all the years that took him here will be taken away from him. 
 
 
What to do? 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Jung Il Woo watched the news and a glint in his eyes can be seen. 
 
 
Well, that was fast and everything went smoothly just like he envisioned.
 
 
A smile crept on his face but somehow his thoughts flew to Dara. 
 
 
 
 
How broken and hurt she would be after the article came out. 
 
 
Maybe he pushed way too far? 
 
 
He liked Dara so much that he resorted in playing a dirty trick.
 
 
But it was all just to avenge his little self who never won, even once, to Kwon Jiyong. 
 
 
 
Jiyong, his childhood friend, who was so good at everything. Singing, dancing, writing even in sports and in girls. 
 
 
They grew up together but he never felt so insecure about himself, not when he's with Jiyong. 
 
He looked like a nerd way back but Ji? He looked cute and handsome as time flew by. 
 
 
Girls flock onto him even when they grew up and was in middle school. 
 
 
He was always the one being called during school presentations while him? Always working at the backstage. 
 
 
His first love, Sulli, whom he had an eye for years, apparently can only see Jiyong. 
 
 
They first saw her when they moved in the neighborhood way back elementary days. 
 
 
They were playing in front of Ji's house when a car stopped by across and out came a beautiful and cute girl. 
 
 
He was mesmerized. It was love at first sight if that's what you call it. 
 
 
Eventually, the three of them became friends. Sulli was not that hard to approach and was kinda boyish and she enjoyed their company. 
 
 
They would often make assignments together but Sulli would always be a little closer to Jiyong. They were very similar, Jiyong and her were into music. 
 
 
It hit him with a stab of jealousy everytime he would see the two together, though Jiyong had no idea what was going on. 
 
 
It was not until graduation that he decided to confess to Sulli his feelings but he was turned down. 
 
 
She knew he would say she liked Jiyong that much but Ji was already a trainee in YG and he was so much into music and he can only look at Sulli as a younger sister. 
 
 
After middle school, Sulli migrated to America with her family, finished her college and was now engaged. That's the last he heard from her.
 
 
 
Il Woo was heartbroken that time and more so he came in second best again. And he hates being in second place. 
 
 
It makes his blood boil. 
 
 
He swore he would never ever come in second, not to Kwon Jiyong. Never again. 
 
 
 
"Uhm.. Sir? Sir?"
 
 
"Ah yes.. Sorry about that, I was just thinking of something. What was that again?"
 
 
"All your appointments have been cancelled today as you requested"
 
 
"Thanks. Please get me my driver. I need to go somewhere"
 
 
"Ah yes sir. As you wish"
 
 
 
He needs to go to Dara. This is the time she'll be needing him and this would be the perfect time to snatch her away from his childhood friend. 
 
 
 
 
Just like he planned. 
 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
Jiyong didn't know how to start. 
 
He kept his head down, not knowing how to face s. 
 
 
TOP, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri kept mum and was seated across him. 
 
 
They were at the studio. Just the five of them. 
 
 
He have to talk this out with s and as a leader he would like to take all the responsibility. 
 
 
This was his fault, wasn't it? 
 
 
"I really didn't know how to start or how to say this. I really am sorry. I've been careless and selfish. I only thought about myself."
 
 
"Hyung.." Seungri looked at their leader with sympathy. 
 
They knew it was harder for him. It was a fatal blow.
 
 
"I don't know what to do or how to make it up to you. And I don't know if you can forgive me for this."
 
 
"You know you always got our backs Ji. It just came unexpectedly and lots of fans were giving threats and you know we've worked so hard for this Ji" 
 
 
Taeyang was right. He knew he had to make a decision soon. 
 
 
"Ji, we know this is gonna be hard for you but whatever decision you'll make we're here to support you."
 
 
TOP patted his hand and Dae gave him a sly smile. 
 
 
He was quite relieved to see s rooting for him, even after what's happening. 
 
 
"I know guys and thank you for that"
 
 
He knew he can only choose one path. 
 
And whichever path he may choose would not be easy. 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
"Il woo-sshi?" Bom was rather surprised to see the gentleman outside their door. 
 
 
"I'm sorry Bom-sshi for the sudden visit but I've heard about the news and wanted to check if everything's alright."
 
 
"Oh neh.. Please come in. Dara is in her room and haven't eaten since that day. I tried everything but she wanted to be alone."
 
 
Il woo went straight to the living room and looked around the house. He brought some food which Bom took and placed in the kitchen. 
 
 
"I asked Thunder to go out and buy some groceries. We took turns in taking care of Dara. I'm already worried coz no matter how many times I called her she won't come out of the room."
 
 
 
"I can try to do that."
 
 
"Dara's room is that door."
 
 
Bom pointed the door in the middle and disappeared in the kitchen.
 
 
 
He stood there and let out a deep breath before he knocked. 
 
 
"Dara-sshi?"
 
 
Silence. No response. 
 
 
"Dara? It's m--"
 
 
And suddenly the door opened. Dara was standing there, tears in her eyes, looking so weak and fragile. 
 
 
"Dara? Are you alright? I heard you haven't eaten for days"
 
 
"You came. You came. You ---"
 
 
As Dara was reaching out to him, she fell and lost consciousness. 
 
 
Il Woo managed to catch her and called out to Bom. 
 
 
They made a run to the hospital. Not good at all. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys! Sorry about the update. I hope this would be long enough for you. I've been sick for almost 2 weeks and had sore eyes that's why I was not able to post a new chapter. 
 
 
And for those who's asking about the banner. I know it looked crappy and all but I don't have time to edit it yet. 
 
 
Please bear with me. 
 
 
New subbies! Welcome! I love you guys!