Chapter 2

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Next Morning-

(When you reach school with Sunggyu, you put your bag down and went to see your homeroom teacher. You told her that you’re going to be absent next Monday and you told her not to tell anyone. After that you went back to class.)

Babe where did you go?? (Sunggyu asked you)

I went to see Mrs. Jang.

Wae???

She needs so help.. (You lie)

Oh.

(Everyone came, the bell rang and their first lesson starts. When school ended, Sunggyu walk you home.)

Babe, want to go out tomorrow??

Let’s see…..

Oh. Come on it’s been a long time since we go for a date.

Fine. (you said and smiled)

Yay! So I will pick you up at 11.

Okay

Bye babe. (He gave you a peck on your lips and you blushed madly.)

You’re cute when you blush.

Bye oppa. (you said and went inside your house.

-Next day-

(You woke up and got ready for your date with Sunggyu. You wore a retro style top, shorts , brown boots and a handbag. You wore something like this

retro-style-top-221374908.jpg

when you’re done, your door bell rang. You walked to the door and saw Sunggyu standing in front of the door.)

 

Annyeong Oppa.

Annyeong. Ready???

Yup. (you took your bag and when to his sport car.)

(you got into the car and Sunggyu went to his sit in the car and drove off. When the stop you notice your at Lotte World. Bot of you got out of the car.)

Let’s have fun today. (Sunggyu said as he linked fingers with you.)

(He bought the tickets and both of went on a lot of rides. After that you and Sunggyu rest for a while in the mean time both of you got lunch at a shop. After eating both of you suggest to walk around than go on rides. You’re actually spending a fun time with Sunggyu. When the sun goes down, Sunggyu took you to dinner at a restaurant nearby. It was a pasta place with beautiful scenery. Sunggyu choose a window sit. Both of you enjoy dinner while looking at the scenery. When you finish the dinner he pays and took you home. When you reach your house Sunggyu notice you fell asleep. So he took your bag and look for the keys. When he found the keys he got out of his car and to your side of the car. He carry you bridal style and into your house as he unlock the door. He took you to your room. He hesitated which room to open first cause there is 4 rooms upstairs but then he saw a door which it slightly open, so he pushed the door and saw a room fully decorated  and he it 100% sure it’s your room because he saw all the photo frame of you and him on your desk. He put you down on your bed and covers you with your blanket and took out your boots. After that he took a paper and wrote down something and left.)


 

Hope you enjoy this chapter i'm get writer's block =_=

Anyways, i was not in the mood to write yesterday :D

sorry to update this late :D

you

Comment and Subscribe :DD