Chapter 1

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

 

(You were about to walk to school when suddenly, you saw Sunggyu waiting for you outside your house. Both of you have been dating for 1 year now. And you must be thinking they will ride the limo to school. Then you’re wrong their walking to school. As you know you don’t like attraction that much so he decided to walk with you to school and this year is their senior year.)

Good morning babe.(he said as he kiss your forehead)

Good morning Sunggyu. (you said and walked to school leaving him behind)

Wait for me. (He pouted and link arms with you)

-While walking to school-

You know… I’m older than you two months, you should call me oppa.(He said)

No.

Why???

I don’t want to.

(Sunggyu pouted and walk next to you mumbling something. The whole walk was silence. When you reach school, you went to class. You sat at your place meanwhile, Sunggyu is still mumbling. You chuckle at his childishness. Then, Infinite came so did Reina and II Woo.)

Annyeong ~~~~~~~~ -shii (Infinite said)

Annyeong (You said)

Annyeong~~~~~~~~ ah (Reina greet you as she hug you)

Oh. Annyeong Reina

Annyeong ~~~~~~~~~ (II Woo said)

Annyeong II Woo.

(Everyone was happy and talking. Then, the teacher came in and their first lesson start. After few lesson it was lunch time and all of you decided to have lunch at the cafeteria after few months no going there. You and Reina, went to look for table meanwhile, the rest went to buy lunch. After taking the table you hear someone calling you.)

~~~~~~~~ noona!

Oh. Sungjong annyeong. (You smile and hugged him)

*A/N: Sungjong is a freshmen and L is a 2nd year student.*

Annyeong myungsoo. (you said and waved)

Call me L not myungsoo!

No. I like myungsoo that name.

(Infinite and II Woo came back and sat down. All 10 of you enjoy talking and laughing. When lunch finish. You and Sunggyu walked to class first before the others.)

Sunggyu, I want to go to the library. Why don’t you go to class first?

Neh? I want to go with you.

Okay. If you’re bored don’t blame me.

(You and Sunggyu went to the library. You picked out some books and read it. You were sitting on the floor leaning against the rack reading a book meanwhile Sunggyu was sitting next to you playing with his phone. After reading few books you notice a heavy weight on your shoulder. You turn and saw Sunggyu was sleeping. You didn’t bother to wake him up and you continue reading your book. After 3 books you finally stopped reading and try waking Sunggyu.)

Sunggyu wake up. (he didn’t want to)

Hmm…. 5 more minutes…..

Aniyo! We need to go back to class….

(He didn’t reply)

Sunggyu!

(he still didn’t reply so you know what to do.)

Oppa! Wake up or break up! (You said)

(You were about to stand up when you got pull back down.)

It’s about time you call me that. (He said)

You were faking!

Nope.

Fine! Let’s go to class.

(He nodded and both of you walked back to class. Both of you creep into the class and luckily the t4eacher didn’t notice. The lesson ended and it’s the last lesson. You and Sunggyu walked home after school. When you reach your house, you notice there’s a letter at your mail box. You thanked Sunggyu and went into the house. You were surprise the letter is from overseas. So you open it and read it.)


 

THANK YOU to the 10 Subcriber :DD

 nataliesong

BaByKhJyAn

SushiRawrr

kyuyoung20

erinchua

LeaderMaknae

miss_afea

Rassermus

Pikachu-chan

vessa321

THANK YOU ^_______^

you

Remember to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE readers :D