Chapter 20

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(After half an hour picking on the Horror movie Sungyeol decided to watch The Cat

20110614_parkminyoung_cats_1.jpg

 

After picking, you brought them to the theatre room.

8_lg.jpg

 

You insert the CD and took the remote then you pressed the play button. You sat beside Sunggyu at the left-end while, Sungyeol and Reina was sitting the front row in the middle, Woohyun sitting with Hoya and the right-end, Sungjong and L was sitting in the middle. The shortest way of saying it is that Sungyeol and Reina was the only one that were interested in horror movie meanwhile others were scared.)

You’re not scared?? (Sunggyu whisper to you)

Little bit… (you said)

Don’t be, I’ll be here (He said with a smile.)

(As the show started they all kept quiet and watch the movie. Whenever the little girl appears all of a sudden you will scream and tighten you grip on Sunggyu’s arm and he will try to calm you down. Meanwhile Sungjong was as scared as you but he tries not to show it but he was the one screaming instead of you.

The ending was sad because the little girl were trying to save the cats from getting caught and put it at the pound but, she accidentally slipped will climbing out of the tank while her grandmother was calling her name. She loses conscious. While she was in there, the works starts to seal all the doors, window and other open spaces.

When the little girl regains her consciousness, she notices the whole room was dark, later did she know, she died there. When the story ended, you took the CD out and place it back in the CD case. Later did you know, you were scared to sleep alone? You told Reina but she refuse to sleep with you. Sunggyu saw your expression and walked towards you.)

Babe, are you okay?? (He asked)

Um…. Yeah~ I’m fine… (You lied)

You sure??

(You just nodded)

Okay then, good night.

 (He kissed your forehead and walk towards his room. When he was about to walk, he felt something pulling his shirt and you’re the one who is pulling his shirt.)

Yes, babe??

On second thought can oppa sleep with me tonight??

(He just looked at you weirdly)

I mean, sleep next to me….

Sure, anything for you, babe.

(He took your hand and both of you walked to your room. You went under your covers while he closed the curtains. Then, he went under the covers next to you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to him. You actually felt comfortable so you just snuggle in his chest. Both of you eventually fell asleep in his arm and you liked the warm that kept you away from the cold.)



 

Who watch that Horror Movie???

That movie was freaking awesome :D

somehow my friends think i'm weird because 

at the end of the story, i told them the little girl was cute and i like her....

and they gave me a look O.o

Am i they only one that thinks that the girl is cute ???

ANYWAYS ..... THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT :D

COmment your thoughts and 

Subscribe to prove that you like the story :D