Chapter 15

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(Morning came, and you did your daily routine. After you’re done, you went up to Hyunshik’s room. You knocked on the door and went inside. You walk towards his desk and took out a paper. You wrote down something and place it under his phone, after you’re done, you went to the airport, as expected you’re early.

Later as time flies, they all came and you all talked and waited for your flight, after few minutes, you all heard the announcement that all the passenger’swho’s taking the flight to Jeju Island may aboard the plane now and you all did. You and Reina sat together, in front of you were Sunggyu with Woohyun facing you and Reina, Dongwoo with Hoya, Sungjong with Myungsoo facing Sungyeol and his was sitting alone since he got no partner. They were sitting at the first class seats.

 Aftre few hours of flight, the plane finally landed. You got all your belonging and got down from the plane. All of you went to collect your other luggage and went outside. Then you saw Mr.Song, you elbow Reina. She looks at you and you told her to look at the direction Mr.Song was at and she got what you mean. Reina lead them towards the car. You were the last to get in. You told Mr,song not to call you mistress but ~~~~~~ shii. He nodded and closed the door after you went inside.

After few minutes of driving the car finally stopped and the door opens and you got out since you sat near the door. You breathed in the air around their and thought to yourself *I miss this place* you took your luggage and went inside. You when upstairs to your room and placed your luggage there. After that you went back downstairs and told the boys to follow you. You showed them the rooms and told them to choose themselves. You took them to the first room.

eccentric-design-bungalow-bedroom.jpg

latest-bathroom-designs.jpg

then you brought them to the next room

shared-bedroom-modern-interior-design-la

bathroom-interio-light-design.jpg

After that you left them there to discuss and went to the kitchen. You went towards the store room and look what’s inside that you bought from last year. You saw marshmallow but it expired so you walked out and brought a plastic bag with you into the store room again. You check on the expire date on the food. When you’re done with the store room you when to the kitchen cabinet and start looking for thing that is expired already.  After that, you threw plastic bag outside and went back inside. You saw Reina and Infinite is sitting on the couch so you assume they picked their room. You sat beside Sunggyu and your head leaned on his shoulder.)

So which room did you pick??? (You asked Sunggyu)

The second room you showed us. (he said)

Oh. How about the 6 of you???

Well Me, Sungjong and L took the first room. (Sungyeol said)

And the rest same room as Sunggyu oppa?

(They just nodded.)

(You all are enjoying at your living room watching some movie.)

Meanwhile in SEOUL

-Sunggyu’s Mom Office-

Mr.Ahn*A/N: Sunggyu’s mom assistant* go look up the background of the girl my son is dating..

Yes madam.

Dismiss.

(Her assistant went out of the room.)


 

Oooooo... was is him mom planning??

Will she find out your secret???

Or not??

Well the answer will reveal after this vacation :D

you 

Comment and Subscribe :D