Chapter 7

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(Morning came and you woke up. You look at the clock and notice it’s 10. You took a bath and went downstairs to cook. When you’re done, you eat your food and glanced at the clock and notice it’s already 12 noon. You went up to your brother’s room and saw him still sleeping. So you went in front of him.)

Oppa~ wake up. (You said in a low tone)

Hmm~ wake me up when is time for dinner… (He said)

Oppa~ wake up! (You shout)

Let me sleep….                                              

Oppa, you better come down in 30 minutes or I will bring you water..

(With that you walked out of the room and down to the living room. After 30 minutes, you went to the kitchen and took a glass fill it up with a cold water from your fridge and walked to the living room. You were about to go up to his room but you heard a door shut and you knew he woke up. You place the water on the coffee table, and walked to the side of the staircase. You saw him coming down. When he reaches the living room, you snuck up behind him and jump onto his back. You were clanging on him.)

Offt … what was that for??? (He said)

For not waking up when I’m being nice.

You know you’re not than light.

(You hit him) I’m not the fat either.

You’re not fat but heavy. (He teased you)

Oppa, you’re mean…. (You got off his back and sat on the couch)

Aww~ don’t be mad ~~~~~~~ . you know I was just joking…

Doesn’t sound like it.

Come on let’s get you ice cream…. (He suggest)

Why all of the sudden??

I have to go the studio, the guys wants to practice.(He said)

Oh. Okay. So that’s why you woke up.

Yeah~.

You’re mean.

Why??

You woke up because your friends told you too. (You pout and walk out of the house with a sweater.)

(You and hyunshik arrive at the ice cream shop. You bought your favourite ice cream and walked out of the shop. Hyunshik walk you home and went to the studio. You were lonely at home, so you decided to go to the park and take a walk there. Went the sun set you walked home and cook. You ate and washed the dishes then you went and took a bath. When you come out of the bathroom you heard the door shut from downstairs. You dress yourself and went downstairs to see your brother lying down on the couch.)

Oppa why don’t you go up to your room and sleep…

Hmm..(He stood up and walked upstairs.)

(You off the light at the kitchen, living room and you let the light on the stairs on. Then you went back to your room and slept.)



 

it's a short chapter Sorry

hope you like this chapter :D

you

Comment and Subscribe :D