Chapter 36

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-Meanwhile-

(Sunggyu were left there on the rooftop dumbfounded. It took him a while to regain his memory on what you said earlier. After that, he tries to chase after you there’s no use because he can’t find you anywhere.

When school ended, he rushed home and straight to his dad office where his mom will be since his dad is at overseas. Without knocking on the door, he burst into the room and his mom was a bit startled by her son’s behaviour.)

 Sunggyu-ah, where is your manner?? (His mom scolded him)

Why did you do it??(He asked)

What did I do???

Don’t act like you didn’t plan all this!

*she told him*(She thought) Plan??? I don’t get it. (She lied)

Umma, how can you do this???

Do what??

Why did you force her??? (He said as tears start to rolling down his cheeks)

………..

Why Umma?? Why did you ask her do leave me??? (He said as tears running down quicker than earlier)

Did you know how hard it is to find the one you loved the most??? (he added)

I didn’t--- (She was cut off)

Don’t lie Umma, even if she denies you did ask her to, I will still know! Umma WAE!!! (He yelled and walked out the office as fast as he can and to his room.)

-Next Day-

(You woke up and did your daily routine but this time not as a student but as a working lady. You wore a White puff sleeve Blouse,with a bow tie by the side of the collar with a navy blue heels like this:

L_p0019340623.jpg

67308.SWE-gigiritz-navy-325.jpg

 after that, you went downstairs for breakfast. While eating breakfast, you saw the paper your dad was holding and you saw the front cover. It said “The Park Family’s daughter goes to Seoul International High School” but luckily there’s no picture to 100% sure that they found out who it is.

When you’re done with breakfast, Mr.Hong is already waiting for you in front of the house with the limo. You got into the limo and he drove off. As you arrive at the company, you put on your sunglasses like usual but this time you were not greeted by the workers there instead of that, you were greeted by reporters and camera man.

Lucky for you there were security guard and the helped you by blocking the reporters and lead you into the company. As you got to your office secretary Jung came straight to you.)

Are you okay ~~~~~~ shii??? (She asked)

Yeah~ (you answer)

Here’s some documents you have to go through. (She said)

(You just nodded and she put it down on the table.)


Seems like the reporters started

their journey of hauting down her....

Anyways Comment and Subscribe 

This story is going to end soon :)

Anyone watch The Moon That Embraces The Sun???

OMG!! Both the prince is freaking hot :D

I pity the Yeon U she lost her memory :(

Anyways I'm waiting for ep. 11 :D