Chapter 9

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

-After School-

(You and Reina was walking side by side together and the boys following behind. While you and Reina was walking in front, the boys was talking.)

Hyung I have a bad feeling about this. (Hoya said)

Me too. (Dongwoo said while the other agree except for Sunggyu, Sungjong and L)

Where do you thing ~~~~~~~ is bringing us ?? (Sungyeol ask)

I got a feeling that you know something don’t you. (Woohyun said as he look at Sunggyu)

Woah. I do know but I won’t tell. (Sunggyu said)

If you won’t tell let us geuss. (Sungyeol said)

Fine, is a place ~~~~~~~ rarely goes. (Sunggyu said)

…………………. (A total silence)

(While they were thinking you walk towards them.)

Promise you all won’t run away or make excuses to go home. (You said)

Why?? (They asked)

Just promise …

Okay. (They said )

Yay! Now we’re here (You said with a big smile and your hand spread out wide.)

THE MALL!!! (Infinite said except Sungjong, L and Sunggyu)

Yay ! (Sungjong said as he link arms with you)

Let’s go. (Sunggyu said and pat there back to wake them up from shocks.)

But hyung… (Woohyun was cut off)

No but. (Sunggyu said)

Wae~~~~~~~ ! wae ?? (Woohyun whined)

Sorry oppa (You apologize)

Sorry won’t help. (Woohyun mumble and look around)

 (You unlink your arms from Sungjong and went to Woohyun and link arm with him. He was surprise.)

Happy now ? (you ask)

All better. (He said)

Hey! What about me? (Sunggyu said)

(Then you use your other arm and link arm with Sunggyu as well)

Don’t be jealous oppa. (You said and kissed him on his cheek.)

~~~~~~~ -ah me, hoya and Dongwoo are going to the arcade so met you at the entrance. Bye ~ (Sungyeol said running off)

(Meanwhile Woohyun was trying to unlink your arms but fail so did Sunggyu but fail as well.)

You two aren’t going anywhere.(You said)

How about L?? (Woohyun ask)

At least I agree to go with her even I knew we are going to the mall. (L said and you nodded in agreement)

And you oppa, (You look at Sunggyu) you knew and you promise me your coming with me and now you want to ditch me. (You pouted and let go of their arms.)

(you walk towards Reina and walked with her left Sunggyu Dumbfounded there.)

Now you made her mad Hyung. (Woohyun said)

Come on babe ! (Sunggyu almost shouted and ran towards you)

(He ran after you and you saw a shop and went into the shop with Reina and ignore Sunggyu.)

Babe I’m sorry. (He apologize again)

 (He kept apologizing everywhere you go. But then you feel guilty and wanted to accept his apology but on the other hand you want him to learn his lesson so you plan something in your mind.)

Babe I’m sorry.

Who’s you babe? (You asked him)

You are.

Nope. (Then you saw Sunyeol coming out of the arcade and ran towards him) I’m Sungyeol’s (You said and linked arms with him)

WHAT!!! When did you two get along so well?? (Sunggyu practically shouted)

Since you wanted to ditch me earlier today. (You said and walk with Sungyeol)

May I know what happen?? (He asked)

Just play along.

Okay.

(Both of you walked into shops with Reina and Sungjong as well while Sunggyu was jealous and Woohyun have to hold him back from hitting Sungyeol. By the end of the day all of you gather at a coffee shop near the entrance of the mall. You all order your drinks and talk for a while. When Reina and the others have to go home, you walked home with Sunggyu but it was a silence walk. You knew he was angry and you feel guilty about it. So you walk towards him.)

Oppa mianhae. (You said with your head hung low.)

(He didn’t answer you.)

I’m sorry for what I did earlier. (You said again)

(He still didn’t answer you but you felt a hand on your chin. He lift you head up and you realise both of your face was few inches apart. You can feel you heart race and you fell a pairs of lips on you. The kiss was slow and sweet. He then pulls away and you’re as red as a tomato.)

You’re cute when you blush. (He said and pinched you nose.)

S-so you forgive me now. (You stutter)

I will think about it. (he said)

(You hit him and walk away)

Okay okay.(He catch up to you and his hand were holding your waist from the back as you walk) I forgive you.



 

 KimMinKyu95 thank you for supporting :DD

Readers enjoy this chapter :D

Pity Sunggyu on the other hand Sungyeol is enjoying it :D

Thank you for reading :DD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 

if there's a mistake don't hesitate to comment :)