Chapter 19

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(You heard what woohyun say and you saw a kid with a bucket.)

Annyeong (You wave at her)

Annyoeng~ (She said)

Can unni borrow your bucket for a while??

(She nodded and gave you the bucket.)

You fill the bucket with water and walk towards L. you splash the bucket of water onto L and ran towards the little girl you gave her back and ran towards Sunggyu)

Oppa! (Sunggyu look at you and saw L chasing you)

 Yah! L what are you doing? (you hid behind Sunggyu)

Hyung! She splash the water on me!(L said)

Did you really do that?? (You shook you head and blinked innocently)

WHAT?? (L Yelled)

Dude she said she didn’t and why are you chasing after her??

Hyung she’s lying! (L whined)

Do you expect me to believe the person who dares other person to throw your friend girlfriend in the water that she splash water on you.

YES! (He yelled again)

Well you’re wrong. (Sunggyu said)

(Then you can’t help it and laughed out loud)

See hyung she’s lying!

Who ask you to dare Woohyun oppa! (You said while laughing)

Okay, okay it’s getting dark, we should go home now. (Reina came out of nowhere said)

(They all agree and headed back while walking, you saw Woohyun walking near the water, so you pushed him hard so he loses his balance and fall in the water. You laughed a bit and you saw him get up so you ran back to the manor. Infinite excluding Woohyun and Reina saw you running back and wonder why when suddenly Wooohyun ran after you and they knew why.)

She’s quite playful sometimes. (Reina said looking at you run)

(They all finally, reach the manor. All of them went to take a bath. By the time they comes down, they can smell the nice aroma coming from the kitchen and walk towards it. When they reach the kitchen they started to drool over the food on the dining table. You turn around and saw everyone, standing there and stared at the food. You laughed a bit and spoke)

Dinner is almost ready, you can sit first. (You said and turn back to what you’re cooking)

(When you’re done cooking, they thanked you for the food and ate. You helped Sungjong with dishes again. After washing the dishes, both of you when to the living and saw everyone discussing about something.)

What happening here?? (Sungjong ask)

We are discussing what to watch since there’s nothing on the TV.(Sungyeol answer)

How about movie?? (You suggest)

What kind?? (Hoya asked)

Let’s watch Horror movie! (Reina said and stand)

Agree (Sungyeol stands up)

Hyung I don’t wanna watch horror movie. (Sungjong said and pouted)

Too bad Jongiee we already decide. (Sungyeol said)

Come on Reina, Sungyeol I will show you the Horror Movies…

Huh?? Shouldn’t Reina know the place??

I-i could forget easily…. (She quickly covers for her.)

Oh…

Let’s go.



 

it's a short chapter

anyways hope you enjoy :)

Remember to Comment and Subscribe ^^