Chapter 37

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

(As days passed, you were helping your dad’s company and his health is getting better. As for Sunggyu, he stops talking to his mother but he didn’t ignore her. His mother will ask him some simple question and all he did was nod or shook in deny. He wouldn’t use his voice unless his friends were there.)

-In your house, dining room-

~~~~~~ you can start school next Monday. (Your dad said)

How about the company??? (You ask back)

Well, I’m going to take over from tomorrow, so enjoy your day and get ready for school. (He said)

Really Appa!? (You ask a bit of surprise)

(He nodded and you smiled happily since you can see your friends again, but your smile faded as soon as you remember what happen few weeks ago between you and Sunggyu. You excused yourself for the table and went to your room. You sat on the bed and lie down on your stomach. Eventually you feel asleep.)

-Monday-

(Your alarm rang and you woke up. You took your bath and did you daily routine. After that you were in your uniform which you missed the most. You walked downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast you got into the car and off to school.

Mr.Hong stopped the car few blocks away from your school. You go out of the car and walked to school from there. As you walk into the gates, you breathed in the smell of the school and head towards the office.

You walked in the principal’s office as the receptionist lead you to. You thanked her and greet the principle.)

Annyeonghasaeyeoh (You said as you bow)

Oh. ~~~~~you’re here. (He said)

Sit down (He added)

(You sat down)

Welcome back to school (He said)

Thank you.

How’s is you dad???

His better now.

Tell him I will visit him someday.

Okay.

Get to class now before you’re late for class.

(You nodded and left the office and straight to class. Te moment you enter the class, Reina ran towards you and hugged you.)

Annyeong Reina. (You said while she is still hugging you)

I miss you so much. (She said and releases you from the hug)

I miss you too.(You said)

(The teacher came in and you took your seat. You did bother to greet Sunggyu or any Infinite member there because the teacher was there.)


Hope you Enjoyed this chapter :D

see you again in the next chapter :D

Comment and Subscribe :D

Anyone watch BLOCK B's NEW SONG??

IT"S CALL "NANRINA" the song is awesome :D