Chapter 43

Nothing Will Break Us A Part II (Sequel)

 

Well, I’m actually a daughter of-----

(You got cut off by the horn of your limousine .)

You were saying… (He said)

Come to these address and you will know everything… (You said as you handle him a card about your dad’s hotel.)

Wait….

(You got into the limousine and Mr.Hong drove off. After few minutes, you arrive at your dad’s hotel. You got out off the limousine and walked towards the entrance and you were greeted by the employees there.

 You bowed back to them and walked towards the lift and pressed the button. You soon arrived in front of the ballroom where the party was held. You went towards your dad and greeted him and your mom.)

Appa, Omma. (You said)

Oh, ~~~~~~~ you’re here.

(You nodded.)

(Your dad walked towards the stage and made a speech during the speech your dad introduce you to the whole crowd there, now all eyes are on you. Meanwhile Sunggyu walked into the ballroom and he heard everything your dad said. He was standing there with a shock expression.)

-Sunggyu’s P.O.V-

Why did she ask me to come here??? Since I’m here might as well go take a look. I walked into the hotel and asked them about ~~~~~~ with the picture I took with her. And guess what.. they called her Agasshii …. I ignore it and they show me the way and I was already standing in front of a ballroom.

I pushed open the door and I heard Mr.Park making a speech and the next thing I heard is ~~~~~~ is his daughter! I was confuse at first but then I notice all eyes were on ~~~~~~  !!! I was shock to hear that. She kept it away from me all this time…. Her real identity was this.

-End of P.O.V-



 

OMG! what's going to happen next???

Comment AND Subscribe :DD
you THANK YOU FOR READING